- One man burned escaping Henrico apartment fire
- Serena Williams wins 6th Australian Open, 19th major title
- No. 2 Virginia, Bennett poised for another ACC title run
- D.C. government ends fiscal year with $200M budget surplus
- Homeless man gets life in prison in machete attack outside Arlington library
- Former magistrate Zaher Somani fiddled his tax returns to evade £250,000 in income tax
- Japan says efforts to free Islamic State hostage are 'deadlocked' after extremists threatened to kill journalist and a Jordanian pilot they are holding captive
- Protest after suicide bombing of Pakistani mosque as funerals held for 61 victims
- Islamic State fighters finally admit they WERE defeated in Kobane stand-off because of US-led airstrikes
- Stefan Holub slaughtered piglets using a sledgehammer in shed next to Cheshire pub where he sold the meat
Kate Middleton Glamorous in Grey During Glitzy Event
More from Top Stories
Kate Middleton ditched the more casual attire she’s been sporting during the Olympics and returned to looking royally ravishing at a swank London reception Monday.
The Duchess of Cambridge, wearing a grey gown designed by Roksanda Ilincic and grey suede heels, walked the pink carpet outside of the Royal Academy of Arts.
The venue hosted the British goverment’s GREAT Campaign, which seeks to promote the United Kingdom’s culture, heritage, arts and entertainment as the London Games captures the world’s attention over the next two weeks.
Middleton, 30, also wore Kiki McDonough earrings. The designer dress was recycled — she was snapped wearing it during her visit to Los Angeles last year, according to the Daily Mail.
British Prime Minister David Cameron and the President of the Royal Academy of Arts, Christopher Le Brun, greeted Middleton at the reception, who was without her husband, Prince William.
But the couple was together earlier in the day, when they and Prince Harry cheered on cousin Zara Phillips, who was competing in an equestrian event at the Olympics, according to E! News.