- No. 11 Lady Vols trounce No. 7 Stanford 59-40
- From terror masterminds to suicide vests to attacks on the US Embassy: The real-life horrors that inspire TV series Homeland...as fourth series reaches its dramatic climax
- Women's voices really DO make men's skin tingle: How electrical activity in the skin increases when fertile women speak
- Widow of ISIS beheading victim Alan Henning was 'having an affair with his brother-in-law while he was being held hostage by terrorists in Syria'
- Pop star Nikki Williams accuses Uber driver of sexual harassment:
- Bratton: Cop killer made anti-police online posts, shot girlfriend earlier in Baltimore
- Va. Lawmaker Who Resigned Won't Seek Seat Again as Democrat
- Bratton: Cop Killer Made Anti-Police Online Posts
- Censored: Michelle Mone on why she won't be posing in her lingerie anymore, her cheeky tweet on her ex-husband's engagement... the new cancer scare that made her sell her business
- Luckiest man alive: Astonishing moment Chinese cyclist cheats death when he is run over by lorry... but misses every wheel
Kate Middleton Glamorous in Grey During Glitzy Event
More from Top Stories
Kate Middleton ditched the more casual attire she’s been sporting during the Olympics and returned to looking royally ravishing at a swank London reception Monday.
The Duchess of Cambridge, wearing a grey gown designed by Roksanda Ilincic and grey suede heels, walked the pink carpet outside of the Royal Academy of Arts.
The venue hosted the British goverment’s GREAT Campaign, which seeks to promote the United Kingdom’s culture, heritage, arts and entertainment as the London Games captures the world’s attention over the next two weeks.
Middleton, 30, also wore Kiki McDonough earrings. The designer dress was recycled — she was snapped wearing it during her visit to Los Angeles last year, according to the Daily Mail.
British Prime Minister David Cameron and the President of the Royal Academy of Arts, Christopher Le Brun, greeted Middleton at the reception, who was without her husband, Prince William.
But the couple was together earlier in the day, when they and Prince Harry cheered on cousin Zara Phillips, who was competing in an equestrian event at the Olympics, according to E! News.