- WorldViews: Listen: ‘Jihadi John’ complains about questions from British intelligence services
- Swimwear model who wanted Kylie Jenner's pout tries SUCKING into hairspray lid
- Cyclist's essential or damp squib? £99 'umbrella' for bikes claims to keep you dry in rain, gales and snow storms
- High school teacher faces suspension for calling Muslim student, 14, 'rag-head Taliban'
- The strangest items confiscated by the TSA
- Islamic extremist accused of American blogger's bloody murder appears in court - as US prepares to send FBI team to Bangladesh
- 'They wouldn't know fine dining if it slapped them in their ugly faces': Bride-to-be stunned by restaurant's angry response to online review describing her hen party as 'chavs' and 'peasants'
- Two teachers who 'had boozy beach party with five male students' now charged with having sex with the teens and giving them COCAINE
- Baby bawls along with his dad as he mimics crying before stopping when he stops
- Shop forced to shut because customers were put off by sound of sex in swingers club upstairs
Rihanna, Chris Sneak Monaco Meal
More from Top Stories
- Mayor apologizes after US city faults boy for own death
- SINGAPORE PRESS-Temasek: more contribution to state does not mean strategy change -Today
- WIRELESS SHOW PHOTO GALLERY: On the ground in Barcelona
- 3 Attica guards plead guilty as assault trial about to begin
- Watchdog: Air traffic control system is a hacking risk
Rihanna and Chris Brown’s forbidden romantic adventures along the French Riviera continued Wednesday when they broke off for an intimate dinner à deux in Monaco, sources said. Rihanna and her love interest/former attacker Brown have been sneakily spending time together for the past week as Brown shoots a video with Swizz Beatz and Ludacris on the Cote d’Azur and RiRi’s been ensconced on a nearby yacht. After their Monaco meal, Brown headed to perform at Cannes club Gotha. He was captured on video rocking the packed place and falling backwards, shirtless, over a banquette during the energetic performance. However, Brown’s rep has insisted that he and Rihanna have not been partying in France — “There is no Rihanna connection,” the rep said, adding that Brown’s been traveling there with girlfriend Karrueche Tran. Either way, the Riviera party scene was further pumped last night by the arrival of Paris and Nicky Hilton in St. Tropez. The sibs were scheduled to hit Steve and Christine Schwarzman’s bash, we hear. Ivanka Trump was throwing a simultaneous St. Tropez fete with a Karl Lagerfeld look-alike and Denise Rich, now free of her US passport, put on a lower-key luncheon yesterday in lieu of her annual over-the-top bash.