- 2nd mistrial declared in ex-FBI agent's murder trial
- Records show man had hands up when shot by Fairfax police
- Police recover body found in water south of National Airport
- 1on1: Preview of Talk: "Impact of Climate Change on Peace & Security"
- Judge Expresses Doubt about Constitutionality of No-Fly List
- Video: Islamic State Group Beheads Japanese Journalist
- Kids in Liberia go back to school — in a building where dozens died of Ebola
- Revealed: CIA conducted joint operation with Mossad to kill Hezbollah leader dubbed 'Osama Bin Laden of the eighties' in a car bomb attack
- Secret Grand Central railway siding under the Waldorf Astoria used by FDR
- W**** Julia, dummy and b**** dog: The offensive names Comcast customer services put on letters are revealed days after Comcast apologized for calling patron A**hole
Rihanna, Chris Sneak Monaco Meal
More from Top Stories
Rihanna and Chris Brown’s forbidden romantic adventures along the French Riviera continued Wednesday when they broke off for an intimate dinner à deux in Monaco, sources said. Rihanna and her love interest/former attacker Brown have been sneakily spending time together for the past week as Brown shoots a video with Swizz Beatz and Ludacris on the Cote d’Azur and RiRi’s been ensconced on a nearby yacht. After their Monaco meal, Brown headed to perform at Cannes club Gotha. He was captured on video rocking the packed place and falling backwards, shirtless, over a banquette during the energetic performance. However, Brown’s rep has insisted that he and Rihanna have not been partying in France — “There is no Rihanna connection,” the rep said, adding that Brown’s been traveling there with girlfriend Karrueche Tran. Either way, the Riviera party scene was further pumped last night by the arrival of Paris and Nicky Hilton in St. Tropez. The sibs were scheduled to hit Steve and Christine Schwarzman’s bash, we hear. Ivanka Trump was throwing a simultaneous St. Tropez fete with a Karl Lagerfeld look-alike and Denise Rich, now free of her US passport, put on a lower-key luncheon yesterday in lieu of her annual over-the-top bash.