- Teen Shot During Private Party On College Campus
- 3 Baltimore Officers Injured In Accident
- Diplomats: Iran Atomic Talks Move Toward Extension
- Top 9/11 lawyer accuses firm partner of using prostitutes and having a liaison with a receptionist at a Christmas Party as part of heated legal dispute
- Marion Barry takes the mic on ABC7 as a guest sportscaster
- Dozens of horses die in stable fire near Chicago
- Elderly Michigan mother, 77, confesses to smothering 8-month-old son to death 53 years ago as surviving children claim she also killed twin daughters
- GOP senator says investigation into Benghazi attack on diplomatic facility is 'full of crap' - and that Republican-led committee which wrote it is doing a 'lousy job'
- China building island large enough for an airfield in disputed south sea waters
- Unemployed nurse, 44, who shot three children before turning gun on herself dies from injuries as it is revealed she was having financial problems
Dr. Doom 2013 Prediction Reveals Economic Disaster
More from Top Stories
Just when we thought our economy was on the up-and-up, Dr. Doom has predicted more economic turmoil is headed our way.
The same man who accurately predicted the 2008 crisis now says next year will be full of trouble. Economist Nouriel Roubini predicts a "perfect storm" is on schedule to rip through the world's economy in 2013.
“There might be a weak rally because people are being cheered by more quantitative easing by (Chairman Ben) Bernanke and the Fed, but if the economy is weakening, that is going to put downward pressure on earnings growth,” Roubini explained.
Dr. Doom 2013 prediction: Economist Nouriel Roubini recently stated that a “perfect storm” for economic disaster is currently brewing, and he stands behind his beliefs. Considering Roubini is the guy who accurately predicted the country’s previous financial disaster, it’s safe to assume that countless buttholes are being clenched whenever this guy has something to say. And while you may think the 2008 crisis was the worst that could happen, Dr. Doom feels that 2013 is going to be much worst.
Roubini is a professor at NYU.
Are you ready for the next doomsday?