- To honor show's finale, Colbert's portrait returns to Smithsonian portrait gallery
- Designer dog fashion for pampered pets hits the mainstream
- Utah dog owner whose Weimaraner Geist was killed by police wants $1.5 million in damages
- Pat Hughes Of Baseball Voices On Legendary Baltimore Announcer Chuck Thompson
- Five Things: Titans Vs. Jaguars Thursday Night Roundup
- As Obama opens to Cuba, China experts remember benefits from U.S. engagement
- The seven most common travel scams... and how to avoid them
- Parents on first flight with baby distribute goodie bags to placate passengers at 35,000ft
- David Cameron leave Belfast talks early to host a rave at Chequers for wife's birthday?
- £200,000 Santa claus sled comes complete with a chimney cam and rocket boosters
Usher's Stepson Dies After Jet Ski Accident
More from Top Stories
Usher's former stepson, 11-year-old Kile Glover, has passed away following a tragic personal watercraft accident at Lake Lanier in Georgia earlier this month.
The son of the "Climax" singer's ex-wife, Tameka Foster, was removed from life support Saturday at 9 a.m., E! News has confirmed.
MORE: Usher Withdraws From ESPY Awards After Former Stepson's Tragedy
"It's very, very, very difficult time right now," Foster's friend, producer Jodi Gomes, told E! News. "As a mother, I'm devastated for my friend. Tameka is holding up strong. She is very faithful and puts all her trust in the Lord, truly."
Glover was struck in the head by a personal watercraft driver while riding an inner tube on the lake a couple of weeks ago. Police later identified the driver of the watercraft as family friend Jeffrey S. Hubbard.
Neither Usher nor Foster has released a statement regarding Glover's death yet, but Foster did tweet a photo of her son Friday morning.
Following the sad news of Glover's passing, celebs like Russell Simmons, Justin Bieber and more shared their condolences and prayers for the family via Twitter.
Russell Simmons: "I am sending out every prayer I got to Tameka, Ryan, Usher and their family...#RIPKile."
Niecy Nash: "God bless this familyRT @GlobalGrind: BREAKING: Tameka Raymond takes her son, Kile Glover off life support… http://bit.ly/LAcq83 #wepray"
Eric Benet: "Sending my deepest condolences to Usher and Tameka Raymond..and to family and friends of Kile Glover #RIPKile"
Kim Zolciak: "Prayers to Tameka Raymond and family. NO mother should have to bury their child. Such a sad situation."
MORE: Celebs Take to Twitter With Prayers for Usher's Stepson After Jet-Ski Accident
Toni Braxton: "My heart and prayers are with Tameka & Usher and their families. I'm sorry for your lost, I'm here for both of you. From my family to yours."
Scooter Braun: "My prayers go out to ryan glover and tameka raymond. rip kile."
Justin Bieber: "RIP KILE"
Taraji P. Henson: "To lose a child...words can not explain. I witnessed the emptiness in my aunt & uncle's eyes @ my cousin's funeral. Lord have mercy."
Lil' Kim: "My condolences & support go out to @TamekaRaymond@UsherRaymondIV #RIPKile"