- Bea Gaddy Family Center Serves Up More Than 12,000 Meals
- Sauerkraut Is Most Googled Thanksgiving Recipe In Maryland
- Smart Woman: Black Friday and Cyber Monday Tips
- Toyota, Tire Maker Toyo Issue Safety Recalls
- Valley Christmas and Holiday Parade Schedule
- Is Apple about to kill off its iPhone 5C?
- Meet the Keenan family, who are happily stuck in the 1950s
- US Air Force's A-10 Warthogs and Reaper drones to blast ISIS from the skies
- 13-month-old baby girl dies after suffering suspected cardiac arrest at nursery in Edinburgh
- Rochdale couple swindled up to £1million from the NHS to fund their luxury lifestyle
T-Mobile USA sees end to client exodus in 2013 thanks to iPhone
More from Tech
BONN, Germany | Fri Dec 7, 2012 5:28am EST
(Reuters) - Deutsche Telekom's T-Mobile USA expects that the iPhone will help to stop its customer exodus by as early as end-next year, its chief executive said on Friday.
"It is an aggressive target but we think it is possible," T-Mobile USA's Chief Executive John Legere told reporters on Friday.
T-Mobile USA, which has agreed to merge with smaller rival MetroPCS, on Thursday announced an agreement to sell the iPhone, becoming the last big carrier to sign on with Apple Inc.
(Reporting by Harro ten Wolde)
Visible lingerie, racy lace and tummy baring crop tops, Samantha Jade, Delta Goodrem and The Veronicas heat up the ARIA Awards red carpets
The blue 'sexism' suit Karl Stefanovic wore for a year sells on Ebay for $6,400 by a charity bidder... who bumps it up to $10,000
SUBSCRIBE MAILING LIST
By subscribing You will recieve our latest news. Your information will not be shared with anyone.