- Ferguson 'on edge' as grand jury continues meeting
- Elkton Man Wins $1 million Prize in Virginia Lottery
- Champagne socialist's property empire: How Emily Thornberry lives beyond the wildest dreams of the working-class voters she purports to represent
- Obama ENDS program that deported 283,000 criminal aliens after promising to expel 'felons, not families'
- Free after 39 years: Emotional moment former death row inmates wrongly convicted of murder in 1975 walk free after witness admits he lied
- Monster grandfather who brushed his grandson's teeth with a wire barbecue brush and ultimately beat and kicked the toddler to death pleads guilty to murder
- The hi-tech DNA-testing machine that can identify criminals in ninety MINUTES
- Obama promises immigration advocates he will 'never give up' on reform
- The hardened criminals who walk free after 15 convictions: Burglars and sex attackers escape jail
- The crumble in the jungle: Hysterical and self pitying, Towie star Gemma is a perfect icon of our age, says JAN MOIR
Taiwan contract laptop maker Compal says Nov sales up 6 percent
More from Tech
- GameStop attracts bearish options bets after weak results hit shares
- Apple $450 million e-book settlement gets final court approval
- Thales to name dual successors to CEO Levy: source
- European parliament preparing to call for Google break-up: FT
- Amazon plans ad-supported video streaming service: NY post
TAIPEI | Fri Dec 7, 2012 1:56am EST
(Reuters) - Taiwan's Compal Electronics Inc, the world's No.2 contract laptop PC maker, said on Friday that consolidated sales in November rose 6 percent to T$63.3 billion ($218 million) from a year earlier.
It did not give further details.
(Reporting by Roger Tung; Editing by Muralikumar Anantharaman)