- D.C. group petitions for moratorium on 'pop-up' houses
- WEATHER BLOG: Cold Night In Baltimore
- Police: Pedestrian Hit on Park Avenue, Listed in Critical Condition
- Heavy Police Presence in Amherst County
- Historic Theatre Plans to Open Next Year
- CIA and Mossad killed senior Hezbollah figure in car bombing
- WorldViews: Who was Imad Mughniyah, a senior Hezbollah figure killed in joint CIA-Mossad operation?
- I was born with no womb - but now I've given birth to twins, says mother who feared that 'no man will want me'
- Neighbor, 42, jailed for life after murdering nine-year-old girl and hiding her body in woods before pretending to search for her
- Aaron Hernandez won't be allowed to watch the Super Bowl
Will a Nexus 7 connect to a 3G dongle?
More from Tech
Further to your recent reply to a query about connecting USB devices to a
Nexus 7 Android tablet, does it work with 3G dongles?
Michael Dalton, by email
Yes-ish... Some 3G dongles can be persuaded to work on Android devices using a free app from Google Play called PPP Widget but it’s a bit hit and miss. If you have a smartphone it’s probably easier to connect or ‘tether’ it to your tablet, or use a mobile wireless hotspot app.
Climber braves treacherous 180-feet wall of ice to become first man in history to scale frozen Niagara Falls.
Bikini-clad Padma Lakshmi showcases her incredible body as she bolts down the beach in throwback photo.
SUBSCRIBE MAILING LIST
By subscribing You will recieve our latest news. Your information will not be shared with anyone.