- New Greek government delays sanctions against Putin in its first fight in the EU
- Ministers 'campaigning with taxpayers' money': Half of the Cabinet flock to marginal areas to announce £1billion in spending
- State of the City: Mayor says 2015 Richmond resurgence revs up
- Facebook tests ads that know where you are
- Nothing to fear from EU exit, say two top Tories including Boris Johnson who insists Britain would survive 'testy' withdrawal
- Fairfax school board considers increased spending in new budget
- Man, 97, found dead in two-feet of snow outside his Massachusetts home after he went to fix heating vent outside
- 111 helpline STILL putting lives at risk, says insider: Whistleblower claims there are queues of 200 patients waiting 45 minutes for advice
- Bosses 'call in jeweller to cut off workers' wedding rings': Union claims some employees were left in tears after demand because of health and safety
- Virginia looking at ways to get kids ready for kindergarten
Accident Delays Flight At BWI Marshall Airport
More from Baltimore
Get Breaking News First
Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.Sign Up
LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — An accident delays a flight at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport.
According to the FAA, an airport tug ran into the nose of an American Airlines plane while it was parked at the gate.
Passengers had boarded the flight to Dallas/Fort Worth International.
The flight crew had not requested permission to push back from the gate when the collision occurred.
The pilot immediately contacted the FAA tower and asked for emergency equipment to respond.
No passenger injuries are reported.
The FAA is investigating.
Other Local News:
Climber braves treacherous 180-feet wall of ice to become first man in history to scale frozen Niagara Falls.
Bikini-clad Padma Lakshmi showcases her incredible body as she bolts down the beach in throwback photo.
Jerry Maguire super-agent files for divorce after wife called police on him 'fearing for her life'... But now she says his overly-attached brother is the real reason for split,
SUBSCRIBE MAILING LIST
By subscribing You will recieve our latest news. Your information will not be shared with anyone.