- Popular mall store under fire for t-shirt featuring upside-down flag
- 7 Rescued After Boat Capsizes in Whitehall Bay
- Ladybugs Released In School As Senior Prank
- It?s true: There are more & more bears around
- Greeneville programs fighting to keep funding
- Veterans Concerned Over Who Will Honor Fallen Soldiers When They Pass
- Special Assistant Appointed in Investigation Involving South Boston Police
- Select Items Eligible for Hurricane Season Tax Breaks
- Teens Charged After Woodstock Park Vandalized
- Libyan tribes meet in Cairo as Egypt seeks allies against militants
Accident Delays Flight At BWI Marshall Airport
More from Baltimore
Get Breaking News First
Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.Sign Up
LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — An accident delays a flight at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport.
According to the FAA, an airport tug ran into the nose of an American Airlines plane while it was parked at the gate.
Passengers had boarded the flight to Dallas/Fort Worth International.
The flight crew had not requested permission to push back from the gate when the collision occurred.
The pilot immediately contacted the FAA tower and asked for emergency equipment to respond.
No passenger injuries are reported.
The FAA is investigating.
Other Local News: