- WorldViews: Watch: 11 times the Middle East mocked the Islamic State
- Plane skids off snowy New York runway, stops next to icy bay
- VDOT: Avoid Travel
- Woman allegedly slashed by man pushing baby stroller near Howard University
- Peyton Manning's Anniversary
- A recipe for success! New 'Dog Tag Bakery' teaches wounded U.S. veterans the business skills they need to re-enter the civilian workforce
- Husbands more likely than wives to seek divorce when partner falls sick, says study
- Restaurant Report: Kitchen failed to report flood
- North And West Of Baltimore, The Snow Piled Deep
- Roads closed near Clinch River in Scott County
Accident Delays Flight At BWI Marshall Airport
More from Baltimore
Get Breaking News First
Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.Sign Up
LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — An accident delays a flight at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport.
According to the FAA, an airport tug ran into the nose of an American Airlines plane while it was parked at the gate.
Passengers had boarded the flight to Dallas/Fort Worth International.
The flight crew had not requested permission to push back from the gate when the collision occurred.
The pilot immediately contacted the FAA tower and asked for emergency equipment to respond.
No passenger injuries are reported.
The FAA is investigating.
Other Local News: