- Germany's Merkel warns EU against migrant crisis nationalism
- China Open men's singles results
- Honduras soccer official, others face U.S. money laundering charges
- Ethan Hawke to run NYC Marathon with wife for charity
- Hurricane Joaquin weakening in the Atlantic
- O'Neill would settle for play-off place
- Climate change risks endemic conflict, migration, says new defence think-tank chief
- Pop, country singer Billy Joe Royal dies at age 73
- Government tests technology to find illegal drone operators
- MSF wants humanitarian commission activated to probe Kunduz bombing
Accident Delays Flight At BWI Marshall Airport
More from Baltimore
Get Breaking News First
Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.Sign Up
LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — An accident delays a flight at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport.
According to the FAA, an airport tug ran into the nose of an American Airlines plane while it was parked at the gate.
Passengers had boarded the flight to Dallas/Fort Worth International.
The flight crew had not requested permission to push back from the gate when the collision occurred.
The pilot immediately contacted the FAA tower and asked for emergency equipment to respond.
No passenger injuries are reported.
The FAA is investigating.
Other Local News: