- Bullet nearly hits man in South Richmond home.
- Politifact Virginia: Women to lose $400,000 because of pay gap?
- Henrico student takes mom to prom
- Crooks target Chesterfield ATM with skimming device
- Truck slams into overpass in Henrico
- On Your Side Alert: Viewer heartbroken by Match Making Service
- Three pit crew members sent to hospital after fire at RIR
- Sony raises FY 2015 profit forecast to $2.5 billion: Nikkei
- Sign Up to receive Text Alerts to your phone from ABC7
- Holt’s 8th-Inning HR Lifts Red Sox Past Skidding Orioles 7-5
Accident Delays Flight At BWI Marshall Airport
More from Baltimore
Get Breaking News First
Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.Sign Up
LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — An accident delays a flight at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport.
According to the FAA, an airport tug ran into the nose of an American Airlines plane while it was parked at the gate.
Passengers had boarded the flight to Dallas/Fort Worth International.
The flight crew had not requested permission to push back from the gate when the collision occurred.
The pilot immediately contacted the FAA tower and asked for emergency equipment to respond.
No passenger injuries are reported.
The FAA is investigating.
Other Local News: