- Man's body found hanged in New York as cops believe he committed suicide
- As ECB weighs policy, figures show euro economy holding up
- Officials: King cobra on the loose, escaped home in Orlando
- NATO opens military center in Lithuania amid Ukraine crisis
- French PM urges action after images of dead migrant toddler
- EasyJet upbeat after surge in demand for late-summer sun
- War crimes court hears of rape, slavery at trial of Congo's Ntaganda
- Spain's 'English' posse primed for Slovakia test
- Australian leader causes offense by comparing IS with Nazis
- Dutch sergeant joins Islamic State in first such desertion -gov't
Accident Delays Flight At BWI Marshall Airport
More from Baltimore
Get Breaking News First
Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.Sign Up
LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — An accident delays a flight at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport.
According to the FAA, an airport tug ran into the nose of an American Airlines plane while it was parked at the gate.
Passengers had boarded the flight to Dallas/Fort Worth International.
The flight crew had not requested permission to push back from the gate when the collision occurred.
The pilot immediately contacted the FAA tower and asked for emergency equipment to respond.
No passenger injuries are reported.
The FAA is investigating.
Other Local News: