- Henrico pharmacy robbed; police seek suspect
- Teacher?s aide, special needs student allegedly found naked together in car
- LeBron, Cavs wallop Wizards 113-87
- Annual Safeway Feast of Sharing feeds needy families in D.C.
- WEATHER BLOG: Hello, Snow
- Mack Crowder questionable for Vandy game
- Saving Your Money When the Snow Comes
- 1on1: Do You Know About Prediabetes & Diabetes?
- Dominion Expresses Concern Over Proposed EPA Rules
- Elvis and Priscilla' desert hideaway 'House of Tomorrow' marked down $1m
Accident Delays Flight At BWI Marshall Airport
More from Baltimore
Get Breaking News First
Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.Sign Up
LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — An accident delays a flight at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport.
According to the FAA, an airport tug ran into the nose of an American Airlines plane while it was parked at the gate.
Passengers had boarded the flight to Dallas/Fort Worth International.
The flight crew had not requested permission to push back from the gate when the collision occurred.
The pilot immediately contacted the FAA tower and asked for emergency equipment to respond.
No passenger injuries are reported.
The FAA is investigating.
Other Local News:
Visible lingerie, racy lace and tummy baring crop tops, Samantha Jade, Delta Goodrem and The Veronicas heat up the ARIA Awards red carpets
The blue 'sexism' suit Karl Stefanovic wore for a year sells on Ebay for $6,400 by a charity bidder... who bumps it up to $10,000
Captain Kirk is boldly not going to Cheshire town: Actor William Shatner takes to Twitter to deny rumour he will switch on the Christmas lights
SUBSCRIBE MAILING LIST
By subscribing You will recieve our latest news. Your information will not be shared with anyone.