- Sandstorm engulfs Jordan's Queen Alia Airport causing travel chaos
- Gwyneth Paltrow didn't name her 'Conscious Uncoupling' post
- US sailor Kristian Saucier charged for taking photos inside nuclear submarine
- Mermaid Melissa swimming with Giant Manta Rays in the Great Barrier Reef
- Is marriage the key to beating alcoholism?
- Detroit officer filmed fleeing from baby skunk as it threatened to spray him
- Terrorist alert issued after 3 drones are spotted above JFK airport
- China Southern flight forced to divert to Amsterdam after 'running out of fuel'
- She's a knockout! Ronda Rousey hits back at body-shamers who called her 'masculine' by proudly wearing a crop top and shorts while celebrating her UFC title victory
- Mystery of 'virgin' shark birth: Female predator did mate... but stored a male's sperm for an astonishing 45 months
Accident Delays Flight At BWI Marshall Airport
More from Baltimore
Get Breaking News First
Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.Sign Up
LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — An accident delays a flight at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport.
According to the FAA, an airport tug ran into the nose of an American Airlines plane while it was parked at the gate.
Passengers had boarded the flight to Dallas/Fort Worth International.
The flight crew had not requested permission to push back from the gate when the collision occurred.
The pilot immediately contacted the FAA tower and asked for emergency equipment to respond.
No passenger injuries are reported.
The FAA is investigating.
Other Local News: