- Kevin Sullivan wins Democratic nomination for 74th House District seat
- Accidental shooting sends man to hospital
- It's down to the wire for online shopping
- Man gunned down in broad daylight near Petworth Metro station
- Police Investigating A Frederick County Homicide
- Sony Attack Allegations Grow More Heated
- 6 People Evacuated After Fire Breaks Out
- Local Group Gathers For Moment Of Silence, Prayer For Fallen NYPD Officers
- Former Offenders' Rights Are Being Restored
- Churches Are Staying on Alert this Holiday Season
NFL Begins Clear Bag Policy
More from Baltimore
A general exterior view of the Pro Football Hall of fame at Fawcett Stadium. (credit: Jason Miller/Getty Images)
Filed underNFL Kickoff
CANTON, Ohio (CBSNewYork/AP) — The NFL began its new clear bag policy for fans this weekend at the Hall of Fame inductions and game.
PARCELLS AMONG THOSE BEING ENSHRINED IN CANTON
For security reasons, fans can no longer bring backpacks or large bags into stadiums. The NFL is ratcheting up its safety measures in the wake of the Boston Marathon bombing.
The only bags that can be taken into game venues are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC that do not exceed 12 inches by 6 inches by 12 inches, including one-gallon clear plastic freezer bags.
NFL security director Jeffrey Miller says a secondary perimeter will be set up outside Fawcett Stadium, site of the inductions and the first preseason game, in which Miami plays Dallas. Fans will be reminded of the new policy, and the league plans to make acceptable bags available for fans before they line up to enter the stadium.
Read more about the clear bag policy here
Top of the crops! Iggy Azalea and Charli XCX bare their midriffs while performing a racy show at the Jingle Ball
All I Want For Christmas Is You! Elle Macpherson kisses husband Jeffrey Soffer as they cuddle up in Aspen
Olivia Wilde shows off her incredible post-baby body as she wears a skimpy bikini during romantic trip to Hawaii with Jason Sudeikis
Prince Charles branded 'elitist' after writing guide for city architects which rails against concrete, wires, tower blocks and cars
Potty mouth Amy Pascal calls Adam Sandler an 'a**hole' after he pitches new film and an 'a**hole' again for asking for money in leaked emails to Sony executives
SUBSCRIBE MAILING LIST
By subscribing You will recieve our latest news. Your information will not be shared with anyone.