- Tsarina Angelina: Jolie snaps up film rights to torrid tale of Catherine the Great's love trysts in the Winter Palace sauna
- Heroism of the human shield: Shot three times as he protected his fiancee, telling her to say his goodbyes to their children, then crawling for his life... for the first time, the incredible tale of the beach massacre hero
- Tennis lover Kate forks out £60,000 'to move her court just 36ft': Duchess of Cambridge plans to spend an eye-raising sum to improve the view at Anmer Hall in Norfolk
- Brooklyn has passed 'peak' PBR and is now starting to adopt historic New England lager Narragansett as hipster beverage of choice
- Hillary's wrangling of the reporters: Presidential candidate uses two aides and a rope to keep journalists away from her on Fourth of July parade
- Obama set to release dozens of non-violent drug offenders as use of clemency expands
- Grateful Dead fans flood Chicago stadium for first of band's final shows
- Joey Chestnut loses Coney Island hot dog eating contest to newcomer
- Russia's Vladimir Putin tells Barack Obama he wants dialogue based on equality
- Anger at Michelle Obama-inspired suggestion to grill FRUIT on July 4th instead of meat
3 Charged In Month-Old Hagerstown Slaying
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsFirst-Degree Murder, Hagerstown, Murder Conspiracy, Shooting, Steven O'Brien
HAGERSTOWN, Md. (AP) — Police in Hagerstown say they’ve charged two men and a 15-year-old boy with first-degree murder and murder conspiracy in a shooting last month.
They announced the arrests Thursday in the fatal shooting of 26-year-old Steven O’Brien. O’Brien died from a single gunshot wound in his apartment near the downtown area on April 20.
The defendants are 36-year-old Cory Usher, 26-year-old Eduardo Gonzalez and 15-year-old Jenaro Torres. Torres is charged as an adult. They all lived at the same address.
The public defender representing both men didn’t immediately return a call from The Associated Press. The boy has no attorney listed in online case records.
Det. Sgt. Jim Hurd says Usher allegedly shot O’Brien during a robbery. He says all three went to the apartment but the boy didn’t go in.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)