- UVA moves forward with safety improvements, responds to Rolling Stone
- Proposed student fee cuts
- Chesterfield campground residents face eviction
- Frederick County teen killed by hit-and-run driver on way to school
- Christmas comes early for 9-year-old D.C. boy with bullet in brain
- Santa Comes Early For Baltimore Family
- Toy Convoy Gifts Distributed to Those in Need
- Warrington family saved from deadly fire by a FISH TANK
- Goldsmith heir weds ex-lingerie model just two years after his Rothschild heiress wife dumped him for rapper
- The Shard to dazzle London with a spectacular light show
3 Charged In Month-Old Hagerstown Slaying
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsFirst-Degree Murder, Hagerstown, Murder Conspiracy, Shooting, Steven O'Brien
HAGERSTOWN, Md. (AP) — Police in Hagerstown say they’ve charged two men and a 15-year-old boy with first-degree murder and murder conspiracy in a shooting last month.
They announced the arrests Thursday in the fatal shooting of 26-year-old Steven O’Brien. O’Brien died from a single gunshot wound in his apartment near the downtown area on April 20.
The defendants are 36-year-old Cory Usher, 26-year-old Eduardo Gonzalez and 15-year-old Jenaro Torres. Torres is charged as an adult. They all lived at the same address.
The public defender representing both men didn’t immediately return a call from The Associated Press. The boy has no attorney listed in online case records.
Det. Sgt. Jim Hurd says Usher allegedly shot O’Brien during a robbery. He says all three went to the apartment but the boy didn’t go in.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
'Life is a journey!' Kate Hudson refers to 'ups and downs' after Matt Bellamy split as BFF Nicole Richie keeps her company at People Awards
SUBSCRIBE MAILING LIST
By subscribing You will recieve our latest news. Your information will not be shared with anyone.