- It’s Academic: April 25, 2015
- First Official Look At Jared Leto As A Cap Toothed
- Moscow to investigate amid struggle over Chechen authority
- Australians get 72-hour notice of execution in Indonesia - source
- Motor racing-Mick Schumacher is best rookie on F4 race debut
- Hungarian championship results and standings
- Today's birthday, April 26
- Israeli forces kill knife-wielding Palestinian youth -police
- Guinness PRO12 results and standings
- Woman dead after being hit by car
3 Charged In Month-Old Hagerstown Slaying
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsFirst-Degree Murder, Hagerstown, Murder Conspiracy, Shooting, Steven O'Brien
HAGERSTOWN, Md. (AP) — Police in Hagerstown say they’ve charged two men and a 15-year-old boy with first-degree murder and murder conspiracy in a shooting last month.
They announced the arrests Thursday in the fatal shooting of 26-year-old Steven O’Brien. O’Brien died from a single gunshot wound in his apartment near the downtown area on April 20.
The defendants are 36-year-old Cory Usher, 26-year-old Eduardo Gonzalez and 15-year-old Jenaro Torres. Torres is charged as an adult. They all lived at the same address.
The public defender representing both men didn’t immediately return a call from The Associated Press. The boy has no attorney listed in online case records.
Det. Sgt. Jim Hurd says Usher allegedly shot O’Brien during a robbery. He says all three went to the apartment but the boy didn’t go in.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)