- Virginia governor tries to woo Indiana businesses
- Ravens Kicker Justin Tucker Gets Married
- Sports Rehab: Steve Melewski talking Orioles Baseball
- Local Frat Chapter Gets In Trouble For Underage Drinking
- Djokovic, Nishikori and Raonic reach last 16 in Miami
- Paraguayan championship results and standings
- U.S. supports, would cooperate with proposed Arab force -Carter
- U.S. gay rights advocates near decision on top lawyers for landmark case
- Jury awards $38.5 million-plus in fatal shooting at plant
- One in five teens have tried e-cigarettes, a British study finds
4 Injured In 3-Car Crash Involving Oil Truck & Horse Trailer On Route 23
More from Baltimore
Reporting Captain Jeff Long
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsAccident, Forest Hill, Harford County Maryland, horse trailer, Route 23, Route 24
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries
Car Snapped: Celebrities Caught On The Go
Notable Deaths Of 2012
All-Time Father-Son Celebrity Duos
25 Downs: NFL Injuries Over The Years
» More Photo Galleries
FOREST HILL, Md. (WJZ)–Four people were injured after a serious accident at Route 23 and Grafton Shop Road involving three vehicles and a horse trailer.
Captain Jeff Long reports the accident also involved an oil delivery truck.
All four people were transported to local hospitals. One person is in grave condition. One person is in serious condition. Two others experienced minor injuries.
Animal Control and a a local veterinarian were on the scene to evaluate the horses. The horses were uninjured and are being relocated.
Route 23 between Route 24 and High Point Road will remain closed as Maryland State Police continue its investigation.