- On his trip to East Africa, Obama confronts new gains, old stalemates
- Overeating whilst pregnant 'changes the digestive system making it hard to shift baby weight'
- Top officer Sara Thornton says EVERY police force is giving up on cannabis
- Kate Moss struggles to hide emotions while wearing wedding ring
- MPs warned over an EU poll 'done deal'
- Cotswold pig breeder poses for Country Life's 'Page Three' feature
- Mohamed Al Fayed shuns super yachts trend to holiday on sail boat in St Tropez
- Topshop scraps its ultra skinny mannequins but they're far from the only culprits
- Tourists face chaos in France with fire threats, traffic jams and road blockades
- ISIS-inspired Florida man arrested after 'planning to bury backpack bomb at Key West beach and detonate it with cell phone'
4 Injured In 3-Car Crash Involving Oil Truck & Horse Trailer On Route 23
More from Baltimore
Reporting Captain Jeff Long
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsAccident, Forest Hill, Harford County Maryland, horse trailer, Route 23, Route 24
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries
Car Snapped: Celebrities Caught On The Go
Notable Deaths Of 2012
All-Time Father-Son Celebrity Duos
25 Downs: NFL Injuries Over The Years
» More Photo Galleries
FOREST HILL, Md. (WJZ)–Four people were injured after a serious accident at Route 23 and Grafton Shop Road involving three vehicles and a horse trailer.
Captain Jeff Long reports the accident also involved an oil delivery truck.
All four people were transported to local hospitals. One person is in grave condition. One person is in serious condition. Two others experienced minor injuries.
Animal Control and a a local veterinarian were on the scene to evaluate the horses. The horses were uninjured and are being relocated.
Route 23 between Route 24 and High Point Road will remain closed as Maryland State Police continue its investigation.