- German protests Russia's decision to turn away Merkel ally
- Tornado kills 10 in Mexican city on border with Texas -mayor
- Sharapova canters into French Open second round
- Rajoy's Spanish re-election plan in doubt after local battering
- Forgotten for decades, fallen WWII soldier finally honored
- Tenn. about to offer electric vehicle rebates
- Augusta County Schools Remain Open this Memorial Day
- Alfio Anthony Granata jailed for keeping Dutch backpacker as sex slave
- Calmer bike rally weekend reported at South Carolina beach
- Japan and Malaysia bolster defence ties, with eyes on China
City Police Find A Stash Of Guns In South Baltimore, Make Several Arrests
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsArrests, Assault Rifles, Guns, Handguns, Seizure, South Baltimore
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A major gun bust in South Baltimore.
City police have seized at least 20 guns in the 400-block of South Freemont Street. The arsenal includes a number of handguns and assault rifles.
Several people are now under arrest.
The investigation is ongoing.