- Firefighter David Ruhl DIES battling wildfires in drought-ridden California
- Rutgers University professor sparks outrage after saying U.S. is 'MORE brutal' than ISIS... and it's not her first bizarre rant
- Woman tackled to the ground and arrested by Secret Service after jumping over White House barricades, putting building on lockdown
- Coast Guard will suspend search for Austin Stephanos and Perry Cohen
- Donald Trump's companies have sought visas to import at least 1,100 workers
- Surfer couple save a young girl and dog from a capsized boat in Hawaii
- Bond between Queensland girl born with one arm and her three-legged dog
- Gisele Bündchen breaks social media silence by posting yoga Instagram photo
- Texas trooper in Sandra Bland arrest Brian Encinia had been disciplined early on
- I'm too lazy, stupid and shallow to make great films, admits Woody Allen
Everyman Theatre Says Goodbye To Its Charles Street Location
More from Baltimore
Filed underEntertainment, Local, News, Seen On, Syndicated Local, Watch + Listen
Related tagsArt, Charles Street, Everyman Theatre, Fayette Street, Theatre
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries
Car Snapped: Celebrities Caught On The Go
Notable Deaths Of 2012
All-Time Father-Son Celebrity Duos
25 Downs: NFL Injuries Over The Years
» More Photo Galleries
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—That’s a wrap! A longtime Baltimore theater says a final goodbye.
On Saturday, board members, volunteers and actors got together for the final time at the old Everyman Theatre location.
For 18 years, the popular theater called Charles Street home.
But it’s moving to Fayette Street.
The lights at the new location were turned on earlier this week. It will officially open its doors in January.