- PETA calls for Dr. Walter J Palmer to be 'extradited charged and preferably hanged'
- Search continues for missing Florida boys Austin Stephanos and Perry Cohen
- Oklahoma daycare accused of letting two brothers get so badly sunburned that they had to be airlifted to Texas shuts down amid investigations
- China is building the world's biggest radio telescope
- Turkish army launch airstrikes against Kurdish in Iraq with NATO backing
- Animal Planet's giraffe Kipenzi dead at Dallas Zoo after breaking neck
- Lafayette movie theater shooter John Houser's Lincoln Continental car pictured
- James Holmes father says he didn't know Colorado theater gunman was mentally ill
- Los Angeles gangs 'in CONTEST to kill 100 people in 100 days'
- Donald Trump called lawyer 'disgusting' after she asked for court break to pump breast milk
Mark Turgeon Talks Maryland Terrapins Basketball
More from Baltimore
(Photo by Jamie Squire/Getty Images)
Reporting Mark Zinno
Filed underMaryland, NCAA, Sports, Syndicated Sports, Terps
Related tagsACC, Maryland Terps, NCAA
Mark Turgeon, head coach of the Maryland Terrapins, joins Haynie & Zinno to talk Terps basketball. Turgeon began talking about the 7-1 record of his team so far and certain aspects of their play that they are doing well. He talked about changing around the starting lineup in certain games this season and explained what players he is most comfortable with on the floor. Finally, he talked about some upcoming games and different schemes the Terps plan to use in the near future.