- More than 6,000 migrants reach Austria -minister
- G20 targets more challenging as global growth weaker -Canada's Oliver
- Motor racing-Formula One Italian Grand Prix qualifying session 1
- Kristen Stewart sci-fi "Equals" fails to add up for Venice critics
- Austrian far-right leader blames U.S., NATO for migrant crisis
- Al Shabaab militants seize two towns in southern Somalia
- Snowden accepts Norwegian prize via video link from Russia
- Motor racing-Formula One Italian Grand Prix qualifying session 2
- Europe's cordial diplomacy breaks down over migrant crisis
- "Comprehensive" European plan needed on migrant crisis - UK's Osborne
2nd Suspect Sought In Fatal Drive-By Shooting Of 14-Year-Old
More from Baltimore
- Terps Football Preview With Keith Cavanaugh
- Start Of Regular Season Now ‘4th And Inches’ For Excited Ravens Fans
- Md. Sen. Ben Cardin Says He Will Vote ‘No’ To Iran Nuclear Agreement
- Mistrial Declared For Man Accused Of Shooting Off-Duty Officer
- 2 Dulaney High School Students Shot By Pellet Gun Running Cross Country
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsDrive-by shooting, Eliezer Reyes, fatal shootng, John Hernandez, Prince George's County Police Department, Upper Marlboro Maryland
UPPER MARLBORO, Md. (AP) — Prince George’s County Police are looking for a second suspect in the fatal drive-by shooting of a 14-year-old boy in Lewisdale.
An arrest warrant was issued Thursday for 22-year-old John Junior Hernandez of Hyattsville. Hernandez is charged with first-degree murder in the death Wednesday of 14-year-old Eliezer Benjamin Reyes of Lewisdale.
Reyes was killed as he walked with a group.
On Thursday, police arrested 24-year-old Jose Luis Rodriguez-Nunez of Hyattsville and charged him with second-degree murder in the shooting.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)