- Infographic reveals how to stay healthy on a long-haul flight
- Scotland WILL become independent, says Sturgeon as Cameron warns of 'frightening' prospect of SNP telling Labour to ditch roads and hospitals in England and Wales
- Everyone who comes to Britain MUST speak English, says Miliband as he admits Labour made mistakes on immigration
- Mother locks young daughters inside alarmed bedroom so she can share a bed with her paedophile husband in a plan approved by authorities
- Detectives 'missed best CCTV footage yet' of Hatton Garden until it was handed to them by a shocked worker a WEEK later
- The infection thousands of women don't realise they have - and how it can trigger miscarriage and premature labour
- Thomas Lamadieu creates optical illusions through 'sky art'
- Is this the last stand for Nigel Farage’s UKIP revolution in Britain?
- Vets' U-turn on shooting wild badgers: 'Culling' not proven to be effective and humane'
- More than 200 tower blocks are planned for London's skyline
2nd Suspect Sought In Fatal Drive-By Shooting Of 14-Year-Old
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsDrive-by shooting, Eliezer Reyes, fatal shootng, John Hernandez, Prince George's County Police Department, Upper Marlboro Maryland
UPPER MARLBORO, Md. (AP) — Prince George’s County Police are looking for a second suspect in the fatal drive-by shooting of a 14-year-old boy in Lewisdale.
An arrest warrant was issued Thursday for 22-year-old John Junior Hernandez of Hyattsville. Hernandez is charged with first-degree murder in the death Wednesday of 14-year-old Eliezer Benjamin Reyes of Lewisdale.
Reyes was killed as he walked with a group.
On Thursday, police arrested 24-year-old Jose Luis Rodriguez-Nunez of Hyattsville and charged him with second-degree murder in the shooting.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)