- Tunisia imposes state of emergency week after deadly beach attack
- Vote puts fate of Greece, its future in Europe on line
- Mexico wants to tame disruptive teachers union
- Kerry says Iran nuclear talks ‘can go either way’
- Greeks reject bailout terms in landslide referendum
- Indian bribe scandal takes a dark turn as witnesses and suspects die
- Did Andy Murray really need that break, asks John McEnroe
- Stacie Cottle the mum of baby seized by Spanish hospital fears she'll be in limbo for months
- Channel migrants triple as holidaymakers and hauliers are warned of Calais blockade
- The women who NEVER let their husbands see them without make-up
2nd Suspect Sought In Fatal Drive-By Shooting Of 14-Year-Old
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsDrive-by shooting, Eliezer Reyes, fatal shootng, John Hernandez, Prince George's County Police Department, Upper Marlboro Maryland
UPPER MARLBORO, Md. (AP) — Prince George’s County Police are looking for a second suspect in the fatal drive-by shooting of a 14-year-old boy in Lewisdale.
An arrest warrant was issued Thursday for 22-year-old John Junior Hernandez of Hyattsville. Hernandez is charged with first-degree murder in the death Wednesday of 14-year-old Eliezer Benjamin Reyes of Lewisdale.
Reyes was killed as he walked with a group.
On Thursday, police arrested 24-year-old Jose Luis Rodriguez-Nunez of Hyattsville and charged him with second-degree murder in the shooting.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)