- Bob Crow's daughter sues his partner and after being left out of a will she claims is riddled with errors
- Authorities review video of fatal parking lot run-in
- Battling the big freeze! Firefighters covered in ice battling blaze in Brooklyn as ANOTHER major winter storm barrels in just days after Juno battered the Northeast
- Sacramento Kings DeMarcus Cousins remembers to mock blogger for a five-year-old tweet that failed to come true
- 'I don't want to spend the rest of my life in bed': The cruel condition which sees people sleep for up to EIGHTEEN HOURS at a time ... and the drug which is a 'glimmer of hope' for sufferers
- Parents of young children and babies killed by falling items of furniture and TV sets rally to raise awareness of 'tip-over' deaths
- 'She's just a really nice lady': Touching moment Canadian store-worker escorted blind customer home goes viral
- Injury forces end to Weber's career at VCU
- How infamous double agent Kim Philby was behind Italian nuclear physicist's defection to the USSR with tip-off that FBI were trailing him
- Aaron Rodgers celebrates with girlfriend Olivia Munn as he's named NFL MVP of the year... after missing out on the Super Bowl
2nd Suspect Sought In Fatal Drive-By Shooting Of 14-Year-Old
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsDrive-by shooting, Eliezer Reyes, fatal shootng, John Hernandez, Prince George's County Police Department, Upper Marlboro Maryland
UPPER MARLBORO, Md. (AP) — Prince George’s County Police are looking for a second suspect in the fatal drive-by shooting of a 14-year-old boy in Lewisdale.
An arrest warrant was issued Thursday for 22-year-old John Junior Hernandez of Hyattsville. Hernandez is charged with first-degree murder in the death Wednesday of 14-year-old Eliezer Benjamin Reyes of Lewisdale.
Reyes was killed as he walked with a group.
On Thursday, police arrested 24-year-old Jose Luis Rodriguez-Nunez of Hyattsville and charged him with second-degree murder in the shooting.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
New twist in Triple J Hottest 100 saga as listeners realise the number NINE track had never been played on the radio station
Carl's Jr's Super Bowl advert model Charlotte McKinney reveals her bullied past, her future in movies - and how she really did bite into THAT burger.
'Shouldn't both be ok?' Mary Cheney under fire after leaked Facebook post asking why drag queens can impersonate women but whites can't black up
New York City's most expensive apartment at Pierre Hotel relisted for HALF price - but it STILL costs $63million
'It touches on the emotions and experiences of military families': Michelle Obama joins Bradley Cooper to hit out at Michael Moore and other critics of 'American Sniper'
SUBSCRIBE MAILING LIST
By subscribing You will recieve our latest news. Your information will not be shared with anyone.