- Fan: Super Bowl ticket process violates consumer law
- St. Louis police to increase security for baseball playoffs
- UK court hears possible recruit to Libor conspiracy 'to get the odd Mars bar'
- Turkey urges NATO to keep up its Patriot defences
- Europe needs better relations with Russia, even if not sexy
- U.S. House Republicans in chaos as favorite McCarthy quits Speaker race
- Clinton envisions 'risk fee' on big financial institutions
- UN to audit its dealings with entities tied to alleged bribe scheme
- Taliban leadership issues likely to delay Afghan peace talks: U.S. commander
- Jordan beat Asian champions Australia, Iran held
2nd Suspect Sought In Fatal Drive-By Shooting Of 14-Year-Old
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsDrive-by shooting, Eliezer Reyes, fatal shootng, John Hernandez, Prince George's County Police Department, Upper Marlboro Maryland
UPPER MARLBORO, Md. (AP) — Prince George’s County Police are looking for a second suspect in the fatal drive-by shooting of a 14-year-old boy in Lewisdale.
An arrest warrant was issued Thursday for 22-year-old John Junior Hernandez of Hyattsville. Hernandez is charged with first-degree murder in the death Wednesday of 14-year-old Eliezer Benjamin Reyes of Lewisdale.
Reyes was killed as he walked with a group.
On Thursday, police arrested 24-year-old Jose Luis Rodriguez-Nunez of Hyattsville and charged him with second-degree murder in the shooting.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)