- Appomattox Investigators Search For Facts In School Threats, Student Death
- Local Party Leaders Weigh In on Lack of Political Experience With Carson, Fiorina
- Creative Class Designs Piano to Learn STEM Skills
- Eat Out to Help Out on Tuesday
- Police Still Searching For Mental Health Patient
- Family Ready for Closure as Case of Quick's Murder Begins
- Organizations Still Working to Aid Nepal
- Fiorina Announces Plan to Run for President
- Rockingham County May Change Rules for Motocross Courses
- Horrifying moment college student is caught on camera 'spitting into her roomates' food before trying to poison the girls by dumping in cleaning product'
Porch Lights Can Use CFLs, Too
More from Baltimore
Reporting Mary Bubala
Filed underEnergy Savers, Local, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsCFL bulbs, Energy, Energy Savers, Lights, Porch
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries
Car Snapped: Celebrities Caught On The Go
Notable Deaths Of 2012
All-Time Father-Son Celebrity Duos
25 Downs: NFL Injuries Over The Years
» More Photo Galleries
Mary Bubala reports it’s the perfect place to install Energy Star light bulbs.
You can also install a motion sensor that turns the light off when no one is around.