- Contractor at center of multiple 7 On Your Side investigations accused of scamming Md. couple out of thousands
- At least 54 sailors dead and 63 rescued after trawler sinks off Russian coast north of Japan
- Wife of disgraced rabbi who 'filmed dozens of women changing in their synagogue's bathroom' speaks out for the first time since his arrest
- Woman who lost her home after East Village gas explosion gets reunited with her two beloved cats
- Hollywood's last superstars: The only six actors in Tinseltown who can still command $20 million-a-movie as the industry targets 'safer' reboots and franchises
- Police: Thieves hit Chesterfield Towne Center in broad daylight
- China Internet agency says Google move 'unacceptable'
- 7-year-old seeks diabetes alert dog
- Ed Miliband vows to abolish zero-hours but forgets Labour use them
- Hot or not The shattering question nine year olds are asking as they rate each others looks online and dish out public humiliation to fellow classmates
Porch Lights Can Use CFLs, Too
More from Baltimore
Reporting Mary Bubala
Filed underEnergy Savers, Local, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsCFL bulbs, Energy, Energy Savers, Lights, Porch
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries
Car Snapped: Celebrities Caught On The Go
Notable Deaths Of 2012
All-Time Father-Son Celebrity Duos
25 Downs: NFL Injuries Over The Years
» More Photo Galleries
Mary Bubala reports it’s the perfect place to install Energy Star light bulbs.
You can also install a motion sensor that turns the light off when no one is around.