- On Your Side: Travel offer too good to be true
- President calls for long-term solutions to police, community relations
- Avoid becoming a victim of theft this shopping season
- U.Va. board adopts zero tolerance policy for sex assault, considers drinking ban
- Darren Wilson says he would've done the same thing if Brown were white
- Warrant reveals Harrington case DNA link to Jesse Matthew
- Thanksgiving Travel Helped By Lower Gas Prices
- Nick Novak Talks Chargers And Terps
- E-Cigarette Bill Could Weaken Smoke-Free Law
- Baltimore Police Officials Investigate Pursuit That Led To Accident
Officials Investigate Police-Involved Shooting At St. Joseph Medical Center
More from Baltimore
Reporting Meghan McCorkell
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsPolice-Involved Shooting, Shooting, St. Joseph Medical Center, St. Joseph Medical Center Shooting
TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County police are investigating a police-involved shooting at St. Joseph Medical Center. It happened around 2:30 p.m. Wednesday.
According to officials, a police officer was guarding a prisoner receiving medical treatment in the emergency room. There was a struggle between the two and the officer’s weapon discharged into the wall. Pepper spray was also used to subdue the prison.
The prisoner’s name has not been released and his condition is not known at this time.
No injuries were reported.
People are being re-routed to another entrance of the ER as the investigation continues.
Stay with WJZ.COM for more information on this developing story.
Sex and the City star Kim Cattrall in row with the mayor of Liverpool over development of city's green spaces
SUBSCRIBE MAILING LIST
By subscribing You will recieve our latest news. Your information will not be shared with anyone.