- Christmas Eve clothing giveaway
- Celebrity Buzz: Miley Cyrus banned from Kennedys' Christmas by Maria Shriver
- Three accused of stealing money from hungry children
- Indian doctor knocked unconscious by spurned receptionist
- Muhammad Ali to be discharged from hospital soon as reps say he's 'vastly improved' following bout with pneumonia
- Rise of internet porn could be to blame for lower marriage rates, study claims, as men find 'low-cost sexual gratification' without being tied to a relationship
- Man commutes 7 hours every day from Virginia to D.C. and back for work passing multiple cities, rivers, and counties because he wants to stay close to his family
- How a high school soccer star came out as gay in rural West Virginia by dancing with homecoming king to Taylor Swift's 'Love Story'
- Singer Joe Cocker dies at the age of 70 after battle with lung cancer
- Mother-of-two who matched five numbers and the bonus ball on EuroMillions thought she had won £3k - when in fact it was £3MILLION
Officials Investigate Police-Involved Shooting At St. Joseph Medical Center
More from Baltimore
Reporting Meghan McCorkell
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsPolice-Involved Shooting, Shooting, St. Joseph Medical Center, St. Joseph Medical Center Shooting
TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County police are investigating a police-involved shooting at St. Joseph Medical Center. It happened around 2:30 p.m. Wednesday.
According to officials, a police officer was guarding a prisoner receiving medical treatment in the emergency room. There was a struggle between the two and the officer’s weapon discharged into the wall. Pepper spray was also used to subdue the prison.
The prisoner’s name has not been released and his condition is not known at this time.
No injuries were reported.
People are being re-routed to another entrance of the ER as the investigation continues.
Stay with WJZ.COM for more information on this developing story.