- Afghanistan officials investigate reports of Taliban leader’s death
- Backpacker pulled from wreckage of Great Barrier Reef plane crash by her HAIR
- Disabled pensioner Alan Barnes is selling the home he bought with donations after he was mugged and moving to the Shetland Isles after receiving a calling from God
- BBC reporter who tried to expose Jimmy Savile scandal claims he has now been ‘forced out’ of his job along with other colleagues ‘on the right side of the argument’
- Hobbit-mad couple transform garden into Middle Earth to get married
- Some migrants who stormed the Channel Tunnel last night DID reach Britain
- Woman arrested at Birmingham Airport on suspicion of travelling to Syria with three children
- Amazing bodycam footage shows the moment two brave police officers face down an attacker wielding an 8in knife
- Gisele Bündchen 'donned a burqa to secretly visit Paris plastic surgeon for $11,000 eye and breast operation'
- ANOTHER 1,500 migrants storm Channel Tunnel
Officials Investigate Police-Involved Shooting At St. Joseph Medical Center
More from Baltimore
Reporting Meghan McCorkell
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsPolice-Involved Shooting, Shooting, St. Joseph Medical Center, St. Joseph Medical Center Shooting
TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County police are investigating a police-involved shooting at St. Joseph Medical Center. It happened around 2:30 p.m. Wednesday.
According to officials, a police officer was guarding a prisoner receiving medical treatment in the emergency room. There was a struggle between the two and the officer’s weapon discharged into the wall. Pepper spray was also used to subdue the prison.
The prisoner’s name has not been released and his condition is not known at this time.
No injuries were reported.
People are being re-routed to another entrance of the ER as the investigation continues.
Stay with WJZ.COM for more information on this developing story.