- Video: Mom slaps Baltimore rioter
- Latest on police-custody death: Obama: No excuse for riot
- Apple's blockbuster quarter eases doubts about growth
- Gone Without A Trace: Search for local pregnant mom missing for 4 years
- Donald Trump Blames President Obama For Baltimore Riots
- How To Help After The Baltimore Riots
- Obama: “They’re Not Protesting; They’re Stealing”
- WorldViews: Map: Where the East and the West meet
- Earnings weigh on shares, oil rises on Iran ship seizure
- The bilingual Bush in Puerto Rico
Energy Savers: Install A Programmable Thermostat For Better Savings
More from Baltimore
Reporting Mary Bubala
Filed underEnergy Savers, Local, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsenergy bills, Energy Saver Tip Of The Day, Energy Savers, Programmable Thermostat, Saving
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries
Car Snapped: Celebrities Caught On The Go
Notable Deaths Of 2012
All-Time Father-Son Celebrity Duos
25 Downs: NFL Injuries Over The Years
» More Photo Galleries
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Experts recommend installing a programmable thermostat.
Mary Bubala reports.
The average household spends more than $2,200 a year on energy bills. But you can save, on average, $200 a year by using a programmable thermostat.