- EMS pros participate in 6th annual expo
- Five Great College Basketball Games Left This Season
- Ravens Cornerback Victor Hampton Arrested For DWI
- Bottled Water Big Seller as City Water Troubles Continue
- Eugenics Victims To Be Compensated 25,000 Dollars
- Part of Mount Clinton Pike Closed
- A rare look inside a Saudi prison that showers terrorists with perks
- Data thieves raid TalkTalk customers' bank accounts: Thousands at mercy of fraudsters after addresses and phone numbers were stolen from firm's computers
- Terrifying moment a skydiver suffers a seizure in freefall and plummets unconscious... before his instructor comes to the rescue and pulls open his parachute with seconds to spare
- As Mariella Frostrup whines over-50s are hard done by, Linda Kelsey says: 'Mid-life moaners should be grateful not grumpy'
Energy Savers: Install A Programmable Thermostat For Better Savings
More from Baltimore
Reporting Mary Bubala
Filed underEnergy Savers, Local, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsenergy bills, Energy Saver Tip Of The Day, Energy Savers, Programmable Thermostat, Saving
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries
Car Snapped: Celebrities Caught On The Go
Notable Deaths Of 2012
All-Time Father-Son Celebrity Duos
25 Downs: NFL Injuries Over The Years
» More Photo Galleries
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Experts recommend installing a programmable thermostat.
Mary Bubala reports.
The average household spends more than $2,200 a year on energy bills. But you can save, on average, $200 a year by using a programmable thermostat.