- Mother jailed for scam in which she made her six-year-old son believe he had leukaemia to raise $25,000 in donations and take family on Disney trip
- LC Bird dominates Hermitage in state quarterfinal
- Monacan, Essex claim state quarterfinal victories
- Shopping for the Perfect Christmas Tree
- Slopes Open for Anxious Skiers
- Community Leader Passes Away
- Old bus is transformed into a mobile bathroom for the homeless in San Francisco
- 'I got six kids to feed and you are going to get me fired': Moment an angry father with three jobs took on students who were blocking highway in Ferguson protest
- Wealthy New Yorkers pay $100 each to have candlelit Thanksgiving dinner with the homeless
- The selfie is out as the mermaid hair flick takes over this summer as the new social media trend
Energy Savers: Install A Programmable Thermostat For Better Savings
More from Baltimore
Reporting Mary Bubala
Filed underEnergy Savers, Local, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsenergy bills, Energy Saver Tip Of The Day, Energy Savers, Programmable Thermostat, Saving
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries
Car Snapped: Celebrities Caught On The Go
Notable Deaths Of 2012
All-Time Father-Son Celebrity Duos
25 Downs: NFL Injuries Over The Years
» More Photo Galleries
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Experts recommend installing a programmable thermostat.
Mary Bubala reports.
The average household spends more than $2,200 a year on energy bills. But you can save, on average, $200 a year by using a programmable thermostat.
Bollywood star hits out at 26-YEAR jail sentence for blasphemy over mock wedding on Pakistan TV, revealing she feared ordeal would make her miscarry baby boy
SUBSCRIBE MAILING LIST
By subscribing You will recieve our latest news. Your information will not be shared with anyone.