- The Latest: Memorial service for Bobbi Kristina Brown ends
- Man injured after Mosby Court shooting
- Wizard World Comic Con returns to RVA
- Verizon strike possible as contract deadline looms
- Verizon workers to stay on job without new contract
- CRIME ALERT: Pizza Hut employee robbed at gunpoint in Henrico
- Police: South Richmond shooting victim rushed to hospital
- FORECAST: Beautiful ending to the weekend
- Verizon's workers say no strike for now, union talks continue
- BMW CEO hints there is space for more electric models
Energy Savers: Install A Programmable Thermostat For Better Savings
More from Baltimore
Reporting Mary Bubala
Filed underEnergy Savers, Local, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsenergy bills, Energy Saver Tip Of The Day, Energy Savers, Programmable Thermostat, Saving
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries
Car Snapped: Celebrities Caught On The Go
Notable Deaths Of 2012
All-Time Father-Son Celebrity Duos
25 Downs: NFL Injuries Over The Years
» More Photo Galleries
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Experts recommend installing a programmable thermostat.
Mary Bubala reports.
The average household spends more than $2,200 a year on energy bills. But you can save, on average, $200 a year by using a programmable thermostat.