- Proposed ordinance would ban use of bullhooks to train elephants in Richmond
- Winter Weather Advisory In Effect Through Tuesday Morning
- Public gives input on Kingsport City Schools expansion plans
- Crystal Palace football fan Angus Mainland's Twitter hunt for girl he fell for on train
- Most Brits say they do not receive polite notes of gratitude anymore
- VDOT: Expect 'slick' Tuesday morning commute
- Pets now have a fighting chance in a fire
- Oil-rich Saudis find new help in struggle to delay action on climate change: Cheap gas
- At least 10 people dead after F-16 fighter jet crashes into NATO base in Spain
- Mommy blogger Lacey Spears on trial accused of poisoning her 5-year-old with salt
Anne Arundel County Accident Leaves Several Dead
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsAccident, Fatal Accident, Freeman Shores Road, Marley Neck Boulevard, Pasadena Accident
PASADENA, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County police are investigating an accident that left several people dead.
Police say there was a head-on collision at the intersection of Marley Neck Boulevard and Freeman Shores Road. They didn’t release any more specifics about the accident.
Four people died in the accident. Their names have not been released, pending notification of next of kin.
Chelsea Clinton shows off slimmed post-baby body and a love of COWBOY BOOTS while hosting volunteer event
Emile Hirsch allegedly involved in altercation with female studio executive at Sundance Film Festival but no arrests made
Now so alone, the socialite who wed a Sikh warrior: Just as cynics feared, they've split - but Jonathan Aitken's girl Alexandra clings on to her Indian dream.
SUBSCRIBE MAILING LIST
By subscribing You will recieve our latest news. Your information will not be shared with anyone.