- Angelina Jolie 'spotted house hunting in London area of Marylebone after new development means number of lavish properties in are put up for sale'
- Portsmouth's Oct. Foreclosure Rate Highest in Va.
- Evacuation Plans Readied as Buffalo Flooding Looms
- Police officers park on double-yellow lines while they go shopping for burgers in Tesco
- Bullying husbands who shout at wives could be found guilty of emotional abuse under new crackdown
- Now Labour wants to stop drinkers having any more than ONE PINT of beer or a glass of wine a day
- Female staffers from Late Show with David Letterman reveal Bill Cosby's bizarre requests before appearances, including 'asking young girls to sit backstage and watch him eat curry'
- Boy, 3, critically wounded after being shot in his mouth while playing with his four -year-old neighbor
- Christmas lunch danger to dogs: Half a million owners put pets at risk of vomiting and kidney failure by feeding them treats including stuffing, raisins and chocolate
- Watch three tradies rolling around in pain after taking the drug 'liquid fantasy' with a few beers after work
Anne Arundel County Accident Leaves Several Dead
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsAccident, Fatal Accident, Freeman Shores Road, Marley Neck Boulevard, Pasadena Accident
PASADENA, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County police are investigating an accident that left several people dead.
Police say there was a head-on collision at the intersection of Marley Neck Boulevard and Freeman Shores Road. They didn’t release any more specifics about the accident.
Four people died in the accident. Their names have not been released, pending notification of next of kin.