- Chicago man killed after storm slams tent down on crowd at Prairie Fest
- Pussy Riot sip cocktails in the Hamptons years after penal colony in Siberia
- Dallas Cowboy Dez Bryant throws punch at teammate during heated scrimmage fistfight ... but the two say they later 'hugged it out'
- 'I'm afraid that if it goes beyond that, I might lose the motivation.' Eminem on how his Vicodin and Valium addiction made him balloon to 230 pounds
- Fussy eating and being picky with food linked to greater levels of anxiety
- Attacked with sticks and axes, and killed; Leopard that injured 5 villagers in India is beaten to death and cremated
- Friendly hitchhiking robot is beaten to a pulp in Philly two weeks after entering country
- 'Walt Disney WASN'T anti-Semitic', experts claim
- 'No, my boyfriend would not be happy; Australian model Aline Lima knocks back Real Madrid football star Cristiano Ronaldo's advances on Whatsapp
- Married Pennsylvania couple found dead after setting out on canoe trip in Maine and are believed to have died from hypothermia
Anne Arundel County Accident Leaves Several Dead
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsAccident, Fatal Accident, Freeman Shores Road, Marley Neck Boulevard, Pasadena Accident
PASADENA, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County police are investigating an accident that left several people dead.
Police say there was a head-on collision at the intersection of Marley Neck Boulevard and Freeman Shores Road. They didn’t release any more specifics about the accident.
Four people died in the accident. Their names have not been released, pending notification of next of kin.