- Insurer Aetna to buy Humana in $37B deal
- UN nuke agency chief says 'more work' needed on Iran probe
- IS says it destroyed archaeological pieces from Palmyra
- ECB signals it could loosen bank funding if Greeks vote 'Yes'
- Saudi-led planes attack Yemen capital, six reported killed
- Kasich to return to South Carolina ahead of 2016 bid kickoff
- British police end Peaches Geldof heroin inquiry
- Syrian boy clinging underneath truck at Romanian border
- Russian cargo ship heads to space station, breaking string of failures
- UN agency worries as Hungary rushes to tighten asylum rules
Anne Arundel County Accident Leaves Several Dead
More from Baltimore
- Md. Gov. Hogan Out Of Hospital After First Round Of Chemo
- Boy Handcuffed, Beaten After Eating Birthday Cake In Hagerstown
- City Police Officer Injured In Crash With Another Vehicle
- Man Accused Of Setting Fire To CVS During Riots Caused $1M In Damages
- Race For Baltimore Mayor In Spotlight After Dixon Declares Candidacy
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsAccident, Fatal Accident, Freeman Shores Road, Marley Neck Boulevard, Pasadena Accident
PASADENA, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County police are investigating an accident that left several people dead.
Police say there was a head-on collision at the intersection of Marley Neck Boulevard and Freeman Shores Road. They didn’t release any more specifics about the accident.
Four people died in the accident. Their names have not been released, pending notification of next of kin.