- Mother charged with child abduction after fears she was joining ISIS
- Victoria Lautman explores India's subterranean stepwells
- Serena williams plays down focus on calendar grand slam
- No nerves as history awaits michael o'neill and northern ireland
- James taylor keen to get back in the test reckoning for england
- Gordon strachan: setbacks happen and scotland will bounce back
- Cyrus christie adamant his first international goal must not go to waste
- Wayne rooney eager to cap england career with major trophy
- Rafael nadal vows to stay positive after us open exit at hands of fabio fognini
- Saudi-led planes hit Houthi-controlled government buildings
Anne Arundel County Accident Leaves Several Dead
More from Baltimore
- Terps Football Preview With Keith Cavanaugh
- Start Of Regular Season Now ‘4th And Inches’ For Excited Ravens Fans
- Md. Sen. Ben Cardin Says He Will Vote ‘No’ To Iran Nuclear Agreement
- Mistrial Declared For Man Accused Of Shooting Off-Duty Officer
- 2 Dulaney High School Students Shot By Pellet Gun Running Cross Country
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsAccident, Fatal Accident, Freeman Shores Road, Marley Neck Boulevard, Pasadena Accident
PASADENA, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County police are investigating an accident that left several people dead.
Police say there was a head-on collision at the intersection of Marley Neck Boulevard and Freeman Shores Road. They didn’t release any more specifics about the accident.
Four people died in the accident. Their names have not been released, pending notification of next of kin.