- Va. man Daniel Cleaves to be sentenced in HIV case involving 2 Md. women
- Baltimore Tattoo Convention
- Iran talks intensify with final-hour attempt to reach agreement
- Ohio Pleasant Pointe 'models' up to age 99 strip off for calendar
- Coney Island Cyclone gets stuck during inaugural run on opening day
- World powers step up pressure on Iran to limit programme ahead of Tuesday's deadline
- UC Berkeley student Eloi Vasquez missing after wandering out of frat party
- NYC firefighters put cats on Instagram and show them in the firehouses
- White House tells Iran to 'live up to rhetoric' and threatens fresh sanctions
- Sharing emotions can help women feel more 'positive' say scientists
Anne Arundel County Accident Leaves Several Dead
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsAccident, Fatal Accident, Freeman Shores Road, Marley Neck Boulevard, Pasadena Accident
PASADENA, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County police are investigating an accident that left several people dead.
Police say there was a head-on collision at the intersection of Marley Neck Boulevard and Freeman Shores Road. They didn’t release any more specifics about the accident.
Four people died in the accident. Their names have not been released, pending notification of next of kin.