- Is this the worst DIY rewiring ever? Hilarious moment man shows how he can turn on the lights with a hairdryer
- Nick Clegg makes controversial election vow to decriminalise 'skunk' cannabis despite research linking it to mental illness
- Thousands of skiers trapped in the Alps after giant 50-tonne rock blocks main mountain road
- Plague of the voyeur drones: Flying toy cameras spark 'peeping Tom' complaints with police powerless to stop them
- Two affairs, one teenage runaway and cruel nuns... the VERY wild youth of the real-life Call The Midwife sisters
- The scrummy soprano who is 'pre-engaged' to her rugged rugger hero (that's what couples do before committing to a PROPER proposal)
- Forecasters say it's going to be a snowy March first before we hit warm Easter
- Union flag to be plastered across Scottish bridges and roads with message 'Paid for by the UK taxpayer' to counter independence
- 'I've been stabbed': killed man's final words to his friends before he collapsed in pool of blood after deadly altercation...over 'how to drive' in a car park
- Mama, dada... f**k you! Parents horrified when some of the first words son, 3, learned were expletives picked up from his Peppa Pig toy
Anne Arundel County Accident Leaves Several Dead
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsAccident, Fatal Accident, Freeman Shores Road, Marley Neck Boulevard, Pasadena Accident
PASADENA, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County police are investigating an accident that left several people dead.
Police say there was a head-on collision at the intersection of Marley Neck Boulevard and Freeman Shores Road. They didn’t release any more specifics about the accident.
Four people died in the accident. Their names have not been released, pending notification of next of kin.