- A treasure trove of TV history for viewing at ETSU
- Weekend Crash On I-81 Kills 1, Injures 4
- Bedford Co. couple facing multiple drug charges
- Waynesboro Man Arrested after Domestic Dispute
- For the first time, less than 10 percent of the world is living in extreme poverty, World Bank says
- Lawyer: Decision on Pistorius’ release delayed again
- Iraq official: Car bomb on busy commercial street near city of Basra kills 10, wounds 25
- UN releases a draft for potential agreement on climate
- The weather in Syria is great for airstrikes, says Russian TV station
- Iraq officials: car bomb in eastern Diyala province kills 13 people, wounds 30
Anne Arundel County Accident Leaves Several Dead
More from Baltimore
- Anne Arundel County Delegation Returns From Inaugural BWI-Cuba Flight
- Owner Injured In Pappas Seafood Restaurant Robbery
- Police Searching For Clues After Driver Fatally Struck U.S. Marine, Left The Scene
- Trooper Struck While Attempting To Pull Over DWI Suspect
- Davis Hits 2 HRs As Orioles Beat Yankees 9-4 In Finale
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsAccident, Fatal Accident, Freeman Shores Road, Marley Neck Boulevard, Pasadena Accident
PASADENA, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County police are investigating an accident that left several people dead.
Police say there was a head-on collision at the intersection of Marley Neck Boulevard and Freeman Shores Road. They didn’t release any more specifics about the accident.
Four people died in the accident. Their names have not been released, pending notification of next of kin.