- One person killed in Greeneville collision
- Lawyers' daughter and Scotland Yard detective deny grooming and selling women for sex in high class vice ring
- 'Kim Kardashian can't eat burgers and Heidi Klum is no spring chicken': Carl's Jr. CEO opens up about brand's commercials and the best and worst models he has hired
- Indiana woman who was youngest death row inmate after being sentenced at 16 before she was freed following international appeal committed suicide at age 45 and left behind note, police say
- Silk Road website creator gets life term for drug plot
- After reporter killed, illegal dirt bikes in D.C. create debate
- Doctors Optimistic for Injured ERHS Student
- Tom Conti puts home he bought for £165k on market for £17.5million
- MPs back demand for Olive's Law to prevent charities hounding elderly: Poppy seller took her own life after being inundated with letters asking for money
- £230k BBC boss pays £800 of taxpayers' cash for seven taxi rides: Mark Linsey accused of 'frittering away' money on lengthy cab rides
Anne Arundel County Accident Leaves Several Dead
More from Baltimore
- Rookie Ravens Players Get A Lesson In Domestic Violence
- New Help For Businesses Affected By Baltimore Riots
- Hail To The Chief? O’Malley To Announce If He’s Running For President
- Surge In May Violence Baltimore’s Deadliest In Nearly 2 Decades
- Laser Strikes A Dangerous Trend Pilots Say Happening Far Too Often
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsAccident, Fatal Accident, Freeman Shores Road, Marley Neck Boulevard, Pasadena Accident
PASADENA, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County police are investigating an accident that left several people dead.
Police say there was a head-on collision at the intersection of Marley Neck Boulevard and Freeman Shores Road. They didn’t release any more specifics about the accident.
Four people died in the accident. Their names have not been released, pending notification of next of kin.