- Klopp move to Liverpool could be a hit for both parties
- Proposed Fiat Chrysler UAW pact gradually ends two-tier pay - sources
- Rubio raises $6M over last 3 months
- A look at Chicago's Tribune Tower as it goes up for sale
- Pro-Biden super PAC pulls TV ad about VP's family tragedy
- Al Franken working on book about his years in Washington
- UN proposes national unity gov't for Libya's warring factions, obstacles remain
- Smoking set to kill one in three young men in China, study finds
- California to phase out microbeads used in soaps, toothpaste
- UN to audit its dealings with entities tied to alleged bribery
Thurmont Resident Dead In Motorcycle Crash
More from Baltimore
- Officer Charged With Hitting Teen Gets Probation
- Hall Of Fame Baltimore Colts To Be Honored During Sunday’s Game
- Lana Del Ray Vinyl Mix-Up Brings Baltimore Band National Attention
- Environmentalists Return From 30-Day Kayak Voyage On Delmarva & Chesapeake Waterways
- Mayor Talks About Baltimore’s Future As Freddie Gray Trials Loom
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsAccident, Fatal Accident, Fatal Motorcycle Accident, Paul Edward Wade, Vincent Charles Healy Jr.
THURMONT, Md. (AP) — A 21-year-old Thurmont resident is dead after a motorcycle crash in Washington County.
The Maryland State Police says the crash happened Friday around 6:30 p.m. on Foxville Road at Pleasant Valley Road. State Police say a truck driven by 62-year-old Paul Edward Wade made a left hand turn on Pleasant Valley Road and turned into the path of a motorcycle.
The driver of the motorcycle, Vincent Charles Healy Jr., was unable to avoid the truck and struck it on the passenger side.
Authorities say charges are pending. Wade, a resident of Cascade, Md., was uninjured.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)