- Nokia denies return to phone manufacturing
- 'You'll do more damage to the country than you did to your brother': Boris launches furious personal attack on 'back stabber' Miliband live on TV
- Rise of the Insta-kids! As Kylie Jenner passes 21 MILLION followers on Instagram, the other celebrity offspring with the most fans on social media revealed
- Now and then: $1 tickets, three births and TWO BILLION visitors... a journey through Disneyland from 1955 to the present day
- India's Ratan Tata buys stake in Chinese phone maker Xiaomi
- How the Qataris bought Britain
- Everest's 'deadliest day ever': Up to 18 climbers and sherpas feared dead, including Google executive, in avalanches caused by huge earthquake that killed at least 2,200 people across Himalayas
- Moors murderer Ian Brady reveals he is a Ukip supporter and brands David Dimbleby an 'establishment dumpling' in series of ranting letters from Ashworth hospital
- Former BBC producer sues ex-wife for £350,000 claiming she lied to him for 17 years that he was the father of her son
- John Suchet's wife dies aged 73 after decade-long battle with dementia
Thurmont Resident Dead In Motorcycle Crash
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsAccident, Fatal Accident, Fatal Motorcycle Accident, Paul Edward Wade, Vincent Charles Healy Jr.
THURMONT, Md. (AP) — A 21-year-old Thurmont resident is dead after a motorcycle crash in Washington County.
The Maryland State Police says the crash happened Friday around 6:30 p.m. on Foxville Road at Pleasant Valley Road. State Police say a truck driven by 62-year-old Paul Edward Wade made a left hand turn on Pleasant Valley Road and turned into the path of a motorcycle.
The driver of the motorcycle, Vincent Charles Healy Jr., was unable to avoid the truck and struck it on the passenger side.
Authorities say charges are pending. Wade, a resident of Cascade, Md., was uninjured.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)