- Woman Charged with Embezzlement
- Your pension secrets sold to conmen for five pence: On eve of pensions revolution, an exposé that will horrify every family in the land
- Inside the world of the super cougars: The 31-year-old man who juggles SIX women aged 68 to 92 (including a pensioner who has slept with more than 1,000 men)
- The courthouse frozen in time: Building left to crumble and rot for 20 years... but the public gallery, benches and dock are still intact
- Want to know the best way to stave off grey hairs, clear dandruff and get rid of split ends? Eat walnuts, quinoa and peppers!
- Tony winner and Neil Simon director Gene Saks dies at 93
- Police find purse belonging to University of Minnesota student, 22, who went missing after running into ex-boyfriend at bar
- We know everything about you: Sinister boast of data boss who says he has 5,000 pieces of personal information on EVERY British family - from your salary to your health products and ages of your children...
- Army tells soldiers to get security systems and not meet up with anyone they meet online after ISIS leaks 100 military members' names, photos and addresses
- High school teacher who spent 25 years in the classroom is revealed as bomb maker for far-left group who wanted to overthrown the American government
Thurmont Resident Dead In Motorcycle Crash
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsAccident, Fatal Accident, Fatal Motorcycle Accident, Paul Edward Wade, Vincent Charles Healy Jr.
THURMONT, Md. (AP) — A 21-year-old Thurmont resident is dead after a motorcycle crash in Washington County.
The Maryland State Police says the crash happened Friday around 6:30 p.m. on Foxville Road at Pleasant Valley Road. State Police say a truck driven by 62-year-old Paul Edward Wade made a left hand turn on Pleasant Valley Road and turned into the path of a motorcycle.
The driver of the motorcycle, Vincent Charles Healy Jr., was unable to avoid the truck and struck it on the passenger side.
Authorities say charges are pending. Wade, a resident of Cascade, Md., was uninjured.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)