- 'If I think about them they haven't just killed Lee, they've killed me': Fiance of murdered Fusilier tells of her daily battle to stop thoughts about Woolwich extremists ruining her memories of him
- Shebab Islamists execute 28 non-Muslims on Kenya bus
- Is this Ivan the Terrible's 'Excalibur'? Medieval sword found buried under a birch tree in Siberia belonged to ruthless 14th century tsar, says leading archaeologist
- From Great Butts to Shaggie Burn ... Marvellous Map of Great Britain highlights our silliest (and rudest) place names
- Tower of London chiefs launch investigation after worker appears to brag about stealing Remembrance poppy to sell
- Len Goodman denies he dropped F-bomb on air as he seeks to clear his name through sound checks
- Britain's 'vainest man' and Joey Essex wannabe forced to flee his home to a safe house after receiving 'death threats' over £55,000 bid to look like TOWIE star
- Prime Minister admits it's going to be a hot summer for Australia after climate change pressures... but resists temptation to slip into trademark speedos
- Protective pooch takes no prisoners as VACUUM CLEANER comes under attack
- Parents warn partying Schoolies of the dangers of Tinder as it's revealed more teens are using the dating app to meet a match
Thurmont Resident Dead In Motorcycle Crash
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsAccident, Fatal Accident, Fatal Motorcycle Accident, Paul Edward Wade, Vincent Charles Healy Jr.
THURMONT, Md. (AP) — A 21-year-old Thurmont resident is dead after a motorcycle crash in Washington County.
The Maryland State Police says the crash happened Friday around 6:30 p.m. on Foxville Road at Pleasant Valley Road. State Police say a truck driven by 62-year-old Paul Edward Wade made a left hand turn on Pleasant Valley Road and turned into the path of a motorcycle.
The driver of the motorcycle, Vincent Charles Healy Jr., was unable to avoid the truck and struck it on the passenger side.
Authorities say charges are pending. Wade, a resident of Cascade, Md., was uninjured.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)