- PETA calls for Dr. Walter J Palmer to be 'extradited charged and preferably hanged'
- Search continues for missing Florida boys Austin Stephanos and Perry Cohen
- Oklahoma daycare accused of letting two brothers get so badly sunburned that they had to be airlifted to Texas shuts down amid investigations
- China is building the world's biggest radio telescope
- Turkish army launch airstrikes against Kurdish in Iraq with NATO backing
- Animal Planet's giraffe Kipenzi dead at Dallas Zoo after breaking neck
- Lafayette movie theater shooter John Houser's Lincoln Continental car pictured
- James Holmes father says he didn't know Colorado theater gunman was mentally ill
- Los Angeles gangs 'in CONTEST to kill 100 people in 100 days'
- Donald Trump called lawyer 'disgusting' after she asked for court break to pump breast milk
Woman Acquitted Of Killing Bowie State Roommate
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsAlexis Simpson, Bowie State University, Dominique Frazier, Murder, roommate
UPPER MARLBORO, Md. (AP) — A woman charged with murder in the stabbing death of her college roommate has been found not guilty.
A jury found 20-year-old Alexis Simpson not guilty on all seven charges late Thursday. Jurors deliberated about three hours.
Simpson had been charged in the September 2011 stabbing death of 18-year-old Dominique Frazier in their shared suite.
Simpson testified on Thursday that she was trying to defend herself in the fight with Frazier.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)