- Short Pump Wegmans and Cabela's get opening dates
- WEATHER BLOG: Mid 50s And Plenty Of Sunshine
- Travis Thomas: Ravens Déjà Vu?
- Deputies respond to possible bomb threat at Riverview Elementary
- In speech, Raul Castro thanks Obama, Pope Francis
- US embassy in Cuba announced as Alan Gross is freed
- Todd Horsfield accidentally hanged himself with dressing gown rope
- Malala Yousafzai's father says his 'heart is bleeding' over Peshawar school massacre
- Mass grave of 230 uncovered in Syria after ISIS slaughtered tribe
- Russian father on the run after videos in which he fed pet snake live animals
Woman Acquitted Of Killing Bowie State Roommate
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsAlexis Simpson, Bowie State University, Dominique Frazier, Murder, roommate
UPPER MARLBORO, Md. (AP) — A woman charged with murder in the stabbing death of her college roommate has been found not guilty.
A jury found 20-year-old Alexis Simpson not guilty on all seven charges late Thursday. Jurors deliberated about three hours.
Simpson had been charged in the September 2011 stabbing death of 18-year-old Dominique Frazier in their shared suite.
Simpson testified on Thursday that she was trying to defend herself in the fight with Frazier.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
The fashionistas of North Korea: Women make regulation styles their own despite risking punishment for looking too Western
Royalist spends FOUR years learning how to sew to recreate Princess Diana's extravagant wedding dress...and Duchess Kate's dress is next!
SUBSCRIBE MAILING LIST
By subscribing You will recieve our latest news. Your information will not be shared with anyone.