- Video shows crowd gathering as cat clings precariously to window frame
- Hubble image captures the Twin Jet Nebula spewing out cosmic clouds
- Jerry Seinfeld and family have charity beverage stand shut down by police
- Utah man dies from PLAGUE in fourth fatality from the disease this year
- Miami food truck EXPLODES with such force that shrapnel is propelled 100 feet away
- Inside Donald's Trump's New York campaign headquarters
- Massachusetts 'house of squalor' family found hiding in New York
- Tropical Storm Erika brings NINE INCHES of rain and flash floods to Caribbean - while forecasters say it could strike the U.S. as soon as Sunday
- Amber McCullough requests prayers for her newborn conjoined twin
- Why men find thinner women attractive, scientists say
Woman Acquitted Of Killing Bowie State Roommate
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsAlexis Simpson, Bowie State University, Dominique Frazier, Murder, roommate
UPPER MARLBORO, Md. (AP) — A woman charged with murder in the stabbing death of her college roommate has been found not guilty.
A jury found 20-year-old Alexis Simpson not guilty on all seven charges late Thursday. Jurors deliberated about three hours.
Simpson had been charged in the September 2011 stabbing death of 18-year-old Dominique Frazier in their shared suite.
Simpson testified on Thursday that she was trying to defend herself in the fight with Frazier.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)