- Johnson City downtown improvements are still on track.
- Eastman leaders celebrate company's growth
- Food bank distributes for first time since roof collapse
- New Drum Corp Looking For Participants
- Economic Impact On Sweet Briar Closure May Be "Widespread"
- Smart Woman: Fats That Should Be in Your Diet
- Danville Man Indicted in the Death of 20-Month-Old Girl
- New Treasures Unearthed at Poplar Forest
- Presgraves Full Interview with Bob Corso
- Valley Hospital Ranks in Top 50 Nationwide
Woman Acquitted Of Killing Bowie State Roommate
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsAlexis Simpson, Bowie State University, Dominique Frazier, Murder, roommate
UPPER MARLBORO, Md. (AP) — A woman charged with murder in the stabbing death of her college roommate has been found not guilty.
A jury found 20-year-old Alexis Simpson not guilty on all seven charges late Thursday. Jurors deliberated about three hours.
Simpson had been charged in the September 2011 stabbing death of 18-year-old Dominique Frazier in their shared suite.
Simpson testified on Thursday that she was trying to defend herself in the fight with Frazier.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)