- Animal home put on watch list after claims it's killing too many cats and dogs
- The Aussie cricket team set to win even if they LOSE the World Cup against New Zealand...as match payouts could reach $340,000 EACH
- Big brand theory for professors Brian Cox and Stephen Hawking who trademark their own names to turn themselves into brands
- A Clockwork outrage: Leading literary figures blast 'pathetic' decision by English Heritage to refuse blue plaque for Anthony Burgess because he is not 'significant' enough
- Is this the world's hottest MATHS teacher?
- 'I felt out of place': Angelina Jolie gives insight into her misfit youth with empowering speech in first appearance since she revealed she had ovaries removed
- Breathtaking images of America's National Parks overflowing with lush greenery and bleeding sunsets voted best of spring by the U.S. Department of Interior
- Head teachers to report parents to police and social services if they let their children play Grand Theft Auto or Call of duty
- Amanda Knox to return to ITALY and write a book on the country's legal system after being cleared of death of Meredith Kercher
- Mia Farrow's sister who inspired Beatles' song Dear Prudence was Robert Durst's mistress until days before his wife disappeared
Woman Acquitted Of Killing Bowie State Roommate
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsAlexis Simpson, Bowie State University, Dominique Frazier, Murder, roommate
UPPER MARLBORO, Md. (AP) — A woman charged with murder in the stabbing death of her college roommate has been found not guilty.
A jury found 20-year-old Alexis Simpson not guilty on all seven charges late Thursday. Jurors deliberated about three hours.
Simpson had been charged in the September 2011 stabbing death of 18-year-old Dominique Frazier in their shared suite.
Simpson testified on Thursday that she was trying to defend herself in the fight with Frazier.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)