- Sweet Cakes by Melissa ordered to pay $135k to lesbian couple they refused wedding cake
- Dutch seek UN tribunal to investigate downing of Malaysia plane
- Motor racing-F1 ditches plan to bring back refuelling
- Spain to ask Venezuela to extradite wanted ETA member
- Four allies break with Tsipras coalition's line over bailout referendum
- Malian refugees in Mauritania face food shortage as funds scarce
- Wimbledon still abuzz over dread-locked Brown
- A week after Kuwait bombing, Sunnis and Shi'ites pray together for unity
- Dutch back UN tribunal for Malaysia Airlines crash
- The Hague hit by riots after death of man in police custody
Woman Acquitted Of Killing Bowie State Roommate
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsAlexis Simpson, Bowie State University, Dominique Frazier, Murder, roommate
UPPER MARLBORO, Md. (AP) — A woman charged with murder in the stabbing death of her college roommate has been found not guilty.
A jury found 20-year-old Alexis Simpson not guilty on all seven charges late Thursday. Jurors deliberated about three hours.
Simpson had been charged in the September 2011 stabbing death of 18-year-old Dominique Frazier in their shared suite.
Simpson testified on Thursday that she was trying to defend herself in the fight with Frazier.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)