- Indonesia's Lippo appoints banks for initial $200 million e-commerce funding
- Morgan State University Goes Smoke-Free
- In Japan, schools so small they can't even form soccer teams resist the ax
- Police investigating after woman found dead in Arlington
- GOP ahead in cash race heading into Va. campaign season
- Two teens arrested in shooting in Henrico's West End
- Crews battle intense flames in Richmond
- Heavy rain tonight, severe storms possible Monday in D.C.
- O’Malley Continues Unofficial Campaigning In Race For President
- 'Good Times' actor Ben Powers dies at the age of 64
Woman Acquitted Of Killing Bowie State Roommate
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsAlexis Simpson, Bowie State University, Dominique Frazier, Murder, roommate
UPPER MARLBORO, Md. (AP) — A woman charged with murder in the stabbing death of her college roommate has been found not guilty.
A jury found 20-year-old Alexis Simpson not guilty on all seven charges late Thursday. Jurors deliberated about three hours.
Simpson had been charged in the September 2011 stabbing death of 18-year-old Dominique Frazier in their shared suite.
Simpson testified on Thursday that she was trying to defend herself in the fight with Frazier.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)