- Intelligence Agency: opening up to a changing world
- Man Wins Virginia Lottery Twice
- People Remember Student Killed in Route 33 Crash
- Audi A6 driver who was checking his turbo on A52 left shocked he was not going faster
- ISIS fighters close in on Baghdad after breaching Iraqi defences outside Ramadi
- Amal Clooney and how scary skinny is the new hallmark of success
- Man surprises wife at hospital in romantic gesture for their 57th wedding annivesary
- Michael B. Jordan responds to critics who claim he is the wrong colour to play The Human Torch in the new Fantastic Four
- New water attractions at Kings Dominion
- Maryland mom pulls daughter from school, says building makes her sick
Woman Acquitted Of Killing Bowie State Roommate
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsAlexis Simpson, Bowie State University, Dominique Frazier, Murder, roommate
UPPER MARLBORO, Md. (AP) — A woman charged with murder in the stabbing death of her college roommate has been found not guilty.
A jury found 20-year-old Alexis Simpson not guilty on all seven charges late Thursday. Jurors deliberated about three hours.
Simpson had been charged in the September 2011 stabbing death of 18-year-old Dominique Frazier in their shared suite.
Simpson testified on Thursday that she was trying to defend herself in the fight with Frazier.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)