- Va. Senate panel votes to leave gay-marriage ban in law
- Spiders return home to face Duquesne
- Super Bowl Media Day: Players seem unaffected by #DeflateGate
- Orioles Acquire OF Travis Snider In Trade With Pirates
- WEATHER BLOG: So Cold
- Tennessee health coverage program could be canceled if too costly
- Two Convicted for Prescription Painkiller Trafficking
- Muslim cleric Felix Siauw declares selfies a sin under Islamic law
- Rich pensioners should keep their bus passes says David Cameron
- Would you hire Zoola Fix party fixers on your holiday?
Woman Injured, 2 Sons Dead In Baltimore Home Invasion
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsBaltimore, Home Invasion, investigation, Police, Sons, Woman
BALTIMORE (WJZ/AP) — Police say a woman is in critical condition and her two sons are dead after a shooting at a home in Baltimore.
Baltimore City Police spokesman Det. Vernon Davis says the shooting happened around 9:30 p.m. Tuesday on the 2500- block of West Lafayette Avenue.
Davis said the men were 19 and 23 and were shot in the upper body. They were identified as Darian Horton and Allen Horton. The woman, who is 48, was in critical but stable condition on Wednesday and had injuries to her hand and face.
Police are investigating.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Go ahead, live a little! Hilary Duff indulges her sweet tooth by stocking up on cupcakes from Sprinkles in Beverly Hills.
Detox paid off! Gwyneth Paltrow, 42, continues to show her flawless bikini body in Mexico ...following strict January diet.
'I'm an idiot and I'm devastated to have caused offense': British actor Benedict Cumberbatch issues apology after calling black people 'colored' on Tavis Smiley.
Embarrassing moment Miss California contestant suffered a bikini malfunction in the swimsuit round... but somehow still managed to impress the judges.
Chelsea Clinton shows off slimmed post-baby body and a love of COWBOY BOOTS while hosting volunteer event
SUBSCRIBE MAILING LIST
By subscribing You will recieve our latest news. Your information will not be shared with anyone.