- 1 arrest, 133 large pot plants confiscated
- BVU won't get donations back from local Christian school
- Chicago man sets new world record with his jumbo-sized arcade game that is so tall, fully-grown adults need a LADDER to play
- Throwing back 'tequila after tequila,' aggressively hitting on a 47-year-old blonde, insulting an elderly mom - the last hours before wealthy Manhattan developer crashed his Porsche and 'left his friend to die' in the Hamptons
- Elephant sold to the tourism industry is reunited with its mother
- The app that calls the police if you're in danger: SafeTrek directs emergency services to your location if you let go of your phone
- Canadian aunt says Aylan Kurdi and his family fled to Europe after being rejected by Canada
- Hundreds of protesters picket gay marriage hearing of Kentucky county clerk who defied court orders to hand out same-sex marriage licenses
- The rain that WON'T get you wet: Amazing art installation lets visitors experience damp weather while staying dry
- Top Cam: Navy pilot films hair raising aerobatic routine as F/A-18 fighter jets come within 18 inches of each other at speeds of up to 700mph
Wal-Mart Employee Shot Near Store; Police Look For Suspect
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries
Car Snapped: Celebrities Caught On The Go
Notable Deaths Of 2012
All-Time Father-Son Celebrity Duos
25 Downs: NFL Injuries Over The Years
» More Photo Galleries
LAUREL, Md. (WJZ) – Police are investigating a shooting at a Laurel Wal-Mart.
Anne Arundel County Police say a male employee was accosted in the parking lot and then taken into the store.
The employee was shot, but it’s unclear if it happened inside or outside of the 24-hour store.
Police say the suspect robbed the store and then got away.
A vehicle was found in the area engulfed by fire, but authorities are still looking for a suspect.
The employee was taken to a nearby hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Stay with WJZ.COM for the latest on this developing story.