- Teresa Gorman who lit up the back benches dies aged 83
- Why does Kids Company's Camila Batmanghelidjh tell so many tall stories?
- Air crash experts identified flaw in Shoreham Airshow jet
- Stunt pilot practicing for the New York Air Show dies after plane catches fire
- 3D scans reveal a new species of millipede in stunning detail
- Ashley Madison CEO Noel Biderman steps down in wake of hacking
- Hillary Clinton has one-fifth of delegates needed for Democratic nomination locked in
- Before and after photos of cosplayers into beasts and superheroes
- Scientists discover terraced crater caused by slab of water ice on Mars
- Benedictine monk spotted by drone sunbathing on top of a WIND TURBINE speaks out
Firefighters Battle 4-Alarm Fire In Fells Point; Building Had Previous Fire
More from Baltimore
Reporting Mike Schuh
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsFells Point, Fire, Firefighters, Four Alarm, South Broadway
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries
Car Snapped: Celebrities Caught On The Go
Notable Deaths Of 2012
All-Time Father-Son Celebrity Duos
25 Downs: NFL Injuries Over The Years
» More Photo Galleries
BALTIMORE (WJZ) – For the second time in less than six months, a massive fire tears through the same building in Fells Point.
Mike Schuh reports the fire started around 4 a.m. Tuesday.
In June, the Fresh Food Market went up in flames in the 500-block of South Broadway. Now, the five-story structure, partially demolished and partially collapsed, took four alarms and 100 firefighters to keep the flames away from adjacent buildings.
No firemen were sent inside the fire and no one was injured. Investigators don’t know yet if there were any squatters inside at the time. Gas and electric had been cut off, and the building was boarded up.
So much water was used on the fire, there is minor street flooding south of the fire on Fleet Street.
The rear of the building collapsed in this latest fire.
Stay with WJZ.COM for the latest on this developing story.