- Bin Laden family's final moments in £7m plane that crashed at Blackbushe Airport
- To have and to hold: Stunning Italian heiress Beatrice Borromeo is given a helping hand by her royal groom Pierre Casiraghi ahead of ceremony at her parents' lakeside castle
- Olivia Newton-John launches her own vintage wine and other celeb drinks
- Athletics hit by fresh doping crisis as shock report claims 'at least one third' of distance running medal winners are using drugs
- Baby boy circumcised at request of Muslim father WITHOUT mother's consent
- Royal British legion suspends firm as MoS suspends new scandal
- Alcoholic Architecture is the bar where the air is saturated with alcohol
- Crazy Jewish Mom who won’t stop giving her (long-suffering) daughter outrageous advice
- Drone comes within 100 feet of two commercial planes near JFK Airport
- Hypnotist Paul McKenna fails to halt 'drug and drink' addict case
Firefighters Battle 4-Alarm Fire In Fells Point; Building Had Previous Fire
More from Baltimore
Reporting Mike Schuh
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsFells Point, Fire, Firefighters, Four Alarm, South Broadway
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries
Car Snapped: Celebrities Caught On The Go
Notable Deaths Of 2012
All-Time Father-Son Celebrity Duos
25 Downs: NFL Injuries Over The Years
» More Photo Galleries
BALTIMORE (WJZ) – For the second time in less than six months, a massive fire tears through the same building in Fells Point.
Mike Schuh reports the fire started around 4 a.m. Tuesday.
In June, the Fresh Food Market went up in flames in the 500-block of South Broadway. Now, the five-story structure, partially demolished and partially collapsed, took four alarms and 100 firefighters to keep the flames away from adjacent buildings.
No firemen were sent inside the fire and no one was injured. Investigators don’t know yet if there were any squatters inside at the time. Gas and electric had been cut off, and the building was boarded up.
So much water was used on the fire, there is minor street flooding south of the fire on Fleet Street.
The rear of the building collapsed in this latest fire.
Stay with WJZ.COM for the latest on this developing story.