- Facsimile of first Elvis recording re-released by Jack White
- Sen. Warner calls for re-examination of company's contracts after Inova inmate escape
- Upper Marlboro man dies after Hagerstown police shock him with stun gun
- Authorities Searching Again For Missing Hoggle Children
- Butterflies Mark Spring's Arrival to Danville
- University of Mary Washington Student Charged With Murdering Roommate
- Oklahoma legalizes execution by GAS CHAMBER
- Taliban insurgents execute prisoners accused of murdering couple during robbery
- English premier league top scorers
- English premier league results and standings
Firefighters Battle 4-Alarm Fire In Fells Point; Building Had Previous Fire
More from Baltimore
Reporting Mike Schuh
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsFells Point, Fire, Firefighters, Four Alarm, South Broadway
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries
Car Snapped: Celebrities Caught On The Go
Notable Deaths Of 2012
All-Time Father-Son Celebrity Duos
25 Downs: NFL Injuries Over The Years
» More Photo Galleries
BALTIMORE (WJZ) – For the second time in less than six months, a massive fire tears through the same building in Fells Point.
Mike Schuh reports the fire started around 4 a.m. Tuesday.
In June, the Fresh Food Market went up in flames in the 500-block of South Broadway. Now, the five-story structure, partially demolished and partially collapsed, took four alarms and 100 firefighters to keep the flames away from adjacent buildings.
No firemen were sent inside the fire and no one was injured. Investigators don’t know yet if there were any squatters inside at the time. Gas and electric had been cut off, and the building was boarded up.
So much water was used on the fire, there is minor street flooding south of the fire on Fleet Street.
The rear of the building collapsed in this latest fire.
Stay with WJZ.COM for the latest on this developing story.