- Slain NYPD officers remembered for community, family dedication
- Pope Francis slams 'spiritual Alzheimer's' of Vatican bureaucracy
- Team Grades: Ravens Lose Grasp Of Playoff Spot With Huge Loss To Texans
- Torrential Rain Will Affect Travel On Christmas Eve
- Police departments on alert after cop killings
- DOJ Seeks Benefits for Families of Slain Officers
- Battersea centre puppy Biscuit has been rejected 5k times in two-year stay
- UK weather set for up to three inches of rain but NO SNOW over Christmas
- Six feared dead after bin lorry crashes into group of pedestrians in Glasgow city centre
- Pope Francis blasts his top priests and denounces many serving the Vatican
Firefighters Battle 4-Alarm Fire In Fells Point; Building Had Previous Fire
More from Baltimore
Reporting Mike Schuh
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsFells Point, Fire, Firefighters, Four Alarm, South Broadway
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries
Car Snapped: Celebrities Caught On The Go
Notable Deaths Of 2012
All-Time Father-Son Celebrity Duos
25 Downs: NFL Injuries Over The Years
» More Photo Galleries
BALTIMORE (WJZ) – For the second time in less than six months, a massive fire tears through the same building in Fells Point.
Mike Schuh reports the fire started around 4 a.m. Tuesday.
In June, the Fresh Food Market went up in flames in the 500-block of South Broadway. Now, the five-story structure, partially demolished and partially collapsed, took four alarms and 100 firefighters to keep the flames away from adjacent buildings.
No firemen were sent inside the fire and no one was injured. Investigators don’t know yet if there were any squatters inside at the time. Gas and electric had been cut off, and the building was boarded up.
So much water was used on the fire, there is minor street flooding south of the fire on Fleet Street.
The rear of the building collapsed in this latest fire.
Stay with WJZ.COM for the latest on this developing story.