- Mother Of Man Killed On The BW Parkway Speaks Out
- N. Korea launches two missiles as U.S., South Korea begin military exercises
- Community spirit, award-winning restaurant and population of just 1,400: Former tin-mining town in Devon is named best place to live in Britain's countryside
- W.Va. Senate OKs Election Bill for Potential Manchin Gov. Bid
- Cold Temperatures Makes Job Difficult for Firefighters
- $30K in damage after suspicious fire at John Marshall HS
- 2 dead in multi-vehicle crash near Oilville
- Thousands of Russians demonstrate after Putin critic killed
- WEATHER BLOG: Winter Blast Causes Treacherous Conditions
- $30,000 in damage after suspicious fire at John Marshall High School
Firefighters Battle 4-Alarm Fire In Fells Point; Building Had Previous Fire
More from Baltimore
Reporting Mike Schuh
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsFells Point, Fire, Firefighters, Four Alarm, South Broadway
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries
Car Snapped: Celebrities Caught On The Go
Notable Deaths Of 2012
All-Time Father-Son Celebrity Duos
25 Downs: NFL Injuries Over The Years
» More Photo Galleries
BALTIMORE (WJZ) – For the second time in less than six months, a massive fire tears through the same building in Fells Point.
Mike Schuh reports the fire started around 4 a.m. Tuesday.
In June, the Fresh Food Market went up in flames in the 500-block of South Broadway. Now, the five-story structure, partially demolished and partially collapsed, took four alarms and 100 firefighters to keep the flames away from adjacent buildings.
No firemen were sent inside the fire and no one was injured. Investigators don’t know yet if there were any squatters inside at the time. Gas and electric had been cut off, and the building was boarded up.
So much water was used on the fire, there is minor street flooding south of the fire on Fleet Street.
The rear of the building collapsed in this latest fire.
Stay with WJZ.COM for the latest on this developing story.