- Politifact Virginia: Tax increases in Virginia
- DeBerry commits to Oklahoma
- Staples says data breach affects 1.2M credit cards
- Gas leak in Chevy Chase prompts evacuations, road closures
- South Boston Wanting New Body Cameras for Officers
- Pittsylvania County Expected to File a Petition in Prayer Case
- Seven Hills Meat Processing Plant to Open Old Dinner Bell
- Father of Missing Teen Charged With Filing False Report
- 1on1: WHSV Good Neighbor Gift in Staunton
- Kangaroo punches flying camera out of the sky in video
Take Hint: Get the London Look
More from Baltimore
As nations battle it out for sports supremacy at the Olympics in London this summer, we can all acknowledge that when it comes to fashion, the Brits have us beat.
Vivienne Westwood, Victoria Beckham, Burberry, Kate Moss, Kate Middleton, Twiggy, the late Princess Diana and Alexander McQueen ... what is it about the British that allows them to excel at clothing design and setting standards?