- D.C. Olympic bid touts 'unity' over dysfunction
- Md. Rep. Hoping To Protect Consumers From Hackers This Holiday Season
- Shoppers Await Store Openings, Mixed Emotions About Thanksgiving Day Deals
- Special Group of Students Takes Part in Turkey Trot
- Roanoke Home Damaged in Thanksgiving Morning Fire
- Black Friday Gun Sales
- Rochdale couple swindled up to £1million from the NHS to fund their luxury lifestyle
- The rapping jihadist: 'Bad boy Abu Afro' claims he is an Isis poet
- Cricket world rallies behind Phillip Hughes' bowler Sean Abbott
- Gunman who shot John Paul II asks for a meeting with Francis during tour of Turkey but the Pope isn't keen
Take Hint: Get the London Look
More from Baltimore
As nations battle it out for sports supremacy at the Olympics in London this summer, we can all acknowledge that when it comes to fashion, the Brits have us beat.
Vivienne Westwood, Victoria Beckham, Burberry, Kate Moss, Kate Middleton, Twiggy, the late Princess Diana and Alexander McQueen ... what is it about the British that allows them to excel at clothing design and setting standards?