- Why a handshake is more than a sign of friendship: Humans use greeting to SNIFF people we have just met
- Woman booked for driving without insurance pulls hilarious face for the jailhouse camera
- Glen Hochman's widow will receive $500k death benefits despite being removed as his beneficiary
- Former Gov. O’Malley Says He Won’t Run For Mikulski’s Seat
- Brittany Ghiroli On Ubaldo Jimenez Starting For The Orioles Today
- Icy Weather Coming In Time For Evening Rush
- Doug Gottlieb Likes The Terps Chances To Get A High Seed In The Tournament
- Comptroller To Visit Site Of New Frederick High School
- TGF: Gear: Tailgate Food Preparation
- Dez Wells Always Finds A Challenge And Leads The Maryland Terrapins Past Them
Take Hint: Get the London Look
More from Baltimore
As nations battle it out for sports supremacy at the Olympics in London this summer, we can all acknowledge that when it comes to fashion, the Brits have us beat.
Vivienne Westwood, Victoria Beckham, Burberry, Kate Moss, Kate Middleton, Twiggy, the late Princess Diana and Alexander McQueen ... what is it about the British that allows them to excel at clothing design and setting standards?