- New York City flooded with cops in Fourth of July Security alert: Seven thousand officers assigned to potential targets amid a rise in terrorist 'chatter' and fears of attack by homegrown ISIS extremists
- Hospital seizes baby from UK mother and demands she takes DNA test to prove she's hers: Dental nurse says she is being treated 'like a baby thief
- Touching photo shows orphaned daughter of former All Black star Jerry Collins draped in her dad’s old Hurricanes jersey and fed by his former teammate as his old team gets set to play in Grand Final
- Popular Google millionaire and controversial landlord who found himself at the center of San Francisco anti-gentrification protests dies of cancer at 46
- George Takei apologizes for calling Justice Clarence Thomas a 'clown in blackface'
- Title frustration continues for error-prone Hurricanes
- Saudi says wanted militant killed in exchange of fire
- Taiwan president remembers Nationalist victory in Sino-Japan war
- Fidel Castro, 88, visits cheese-makers in rare public appearance
- Motor racing-Formula One British Grand Prix starting grid
Take Hint: Get the London Look
More from Baltimore
As nations battle it out for sports supremacy at the Olympics in London this summer, we can all acknowledge that when it comes to fashion, the Brits have us beat.
Vivienne Westwood, Victoria Beckham, Burberry, Kate Moss, Kate Middleton, Twiggy, the late Princess Diana and Alexander McQueen ... what is it about the British that allows them to excel at clothing design and setting standards?