- Eva Longoria wants Australian newspaper to 'apologise' for Specsavers campaign accusations
- Hulk Hogan making MORE racially-charged remarks to son Nick via jailhouse phone
- Video of the moment a man was nearly hit by an out-of-control SUV in Maine
- Trailer for Michael Bay's Benghazi film that Hillary Clinton will want to forget
- Experts 'confident' wreckage belongs to Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Juan Emmanuel Razo was FREED by the feds 3 weeks before his alleged crime spree
- Family praise cop who rushed to console woman and wipe her tears on Interstate 65
- Gina Rinehart plans to give away HALF her $14bn fortune to charity
- Still giving peace a chance! Yoko Ono teams up with Bono and The Edge at unveiling of tapestry honoring John Lennon
- Boy, 11, 'who strangled and killed Braydan Trahern, four, had a troubled history'
Take Hint: Get the London Look
More from Baltimore
As nations battle it out for sports supremacy at the Olympics in London this summer, we can all acknowledge that when it comes to fashion, the Brits have us beat.
Vivienne Westwood, Victoria Beckham, Burberry, Kate Moss, Kate Middleton, Twiggy, the late Princess Diana and Alexander McQueen ... what is it about the British that allows them to excel at clothing design and setting standards?