- Teen mom with 'murdered baby in her bag planned to ditch son in a hole, then eat IHOP after quick stop at Victoria's Secret where she was caught shoplifting'
- Lafayette cops release frantic 911 calls from movie theater where gunman murdered two people - as surveillance footage shows calm killer buying his ticket before the show
- Pictured: Half-naked homeless man bathes with bar of soap in New York City's Columbus Circle fountain in front of children
- Where's Walter? Feds open investigation into dentist who killed Cecil the lion as White House says it will review petition to EXTRADITE the elusive hunter
- Facebook's drone is ready for take off: Firm reveals giant craft with the wingspan of a 737 designed to beam the internet to Earth
- Jessica Alba fails to raise a smile as she steps out amid claims that her organic beauty company's sunscreen is 'useless' and leaves people with painful sunburn
- How do you stay a model for 60 years? Scoff treacle pud and choccy biscuits!
- Missing teen found two YEARS to the day after her disappearance - but police let her go because she's now 18
- Peace, love and paradise: Haunting photos give a glimpse inside the clothing-optional commune started by Elizabeth Taylor's brother to get back at the Hawaii government
- Why being in love with yourself is good for you: Scoring a five out of ten in narcissism test means you're 'healthy' and confident
State university rated No. 1 party school by Playboy
More from MD
- Michael Tomaszewski Charged With Murdering His Neighbors To Appear In Court
- Man To Be Sentenced For Setting Home On Fire After Divorce
- Family Sues After They Say Student Attacked Daughter On Bus
- Kelly Michelle Charged With S3xually Abusing Student
- Morgan Arnold Charged With Killing Her Father To Stand Trial
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. - Playboy magazine says the University of Virginia is America's top party school.
The magazine's 2012 Top Party Schools list is featured in the October college issue.
Playboy said Tuesday in a news release that the rankings are based on 900 data points across three categories: sex, sports and nightlife.
Playboy's editors rated U.Va. second for sex, third for nightlife and 16th for sports.
The University of Southern California was rated No. 2 overall, followed by the University of Florida, the University of Texas and the University of Wisconsin.