- Proposed ordinance would ban use of bullhooks to train elephants in Richmond
- Winter Weather Advisory In Effect Through Tuesday Morning
- Public gives input on Kingsport City Schools expansion plans
- Crystal Palace football fan Angus Mainland's Twitter hunt for girl he fell for on train
- Most Brits say they do not receive polite notes of gratitude anymore
- VDOT: Expect 'slick' Tuesday morning commute
- Pets now have a fighting chance in a fire
- Oil-rich Saudis find new help in struggle to delay action on climate change: Cheap gas
- At least 10 people dead after F-16 fighter jet crashes into NATO base in Spain
- Mommy blogger Lacey Spears on trial accused of poisoning her 5-year-old with salt
State university rated No. 1 party school by Playboy
More from MD
- Drone flies into Capitol Hill hearing
- New York Times names top 52 places to visit this year and only one Aussie city is worth a visit... ADELAIDE
- Wintry weather around US brings fatalities, school closings
- Welcome to Murderville, USA: Shocking map shows you're more likely to be murdered, raped or robbed in ALASKA than any other state in the nation
- Deadly cold snap to strike half of the US on Monday, bringing sub-zero temperatures, heavy rain and snow to 50 MILLION people
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. - Playboy magazine says the University of Virginia is America's top party school.
The magazine's 2012 Top Party Schools list is featured in the October college issue.
Playboy said Tuesday in a news release that the rankings are based on 900 data points across three categories: sex, sports and nightlife.
Playboy's editors rated U.Va. second for sex, third for nightlife and 16th for sports.
The University of Southern California was rated No. 2 overall, followed by the University of Florida, the University of Texas and the University of Wisconsin.
Chelsea Clinton shows off slimmed post-baby body and a love of COWBOY BOOTS while hosting volunteer event
Emile Hirsch allegedly involved in altercation with female studio executive at Sundance Film Festival but no arrests made
Now so alone, the socialite who wed a Sikh warrior: Just as cynics feared, they've split - but Jonathan Aitken's girl Alexandra clings on to her Indian dream.
SUBSCRIBE MAILING LIST
By subscribing You will recieve our latest news. Your information will not be shared with anyone.