- Exclusive: Data center company Telx explores $2 billion sale - sources
- ATF agents probe massive 3-alarm fire tied to Baltimore riots
- Kuznetsov's goal leads Capitals past Isles 2-1 in Game 7
- Johnson's HR helps Braves beat reeling Nationals, 8-4
- Redskins to pick up 5th-year option on RG3
- Violence Continues On Streets Of Baltimore, Police Urging Parents To Locate Children
- Orioles Game Vs. White Sox Postponed Following Baltimore Riots
- Lynchburg PD Reportedly Search For Suspect on Foot
- Vigil for marriage equality held in Johnson City
- Construction starts on Johnson City Farmers market
2 Carroll County Wineries Join Wine Festival
More from MD
WESTMINSTER, Md. - A wine festival in Maryland will include two new wineries from Carroll County.
The Carroll County Times reports the two wineries joining The Maryland Wine Festival in Westminster this weekend are Detour Winery and Old Westminster Winery.
Detour Winery is located on the western edge of the county and planted their vines in 2008. They started wine production in 2010.
Old Westminster Winery was established in 2010 and produced its first vintage in 2011. The winery is located just three miles from the Carroll County Farm Museum where the festival is held. It is not yet open to the public.