- Chinese stocks have lost around 20 percent in market value this week, with many investors suffering big losses. But that isn't deterring Beijing investor Wang Wei, who is happy to ride out the volatility
- Tattooed hacker Lisbeth Salander is back in the sequel to Stieg Larsson's "Millennium" trilogy" but with a twist
- Musicians' Village keeps New Orleans' heartbeat ticking
- Today 1,000,000,000 of us connected on Facebook
- US STOCKS-Wall St opens lower as investors wary after hectic week
- Athletics-Jamaican Williams wins surprise hurdles gold
- Fed officials pushing for rate hike unfazed by market turmoil
- U.S. says committed to transition away from Syria's Assad
- Newcastle must be better on the ball, says McClaren
- Athletics-American Bartoletta rolls back years in long jump
2 Carroll County Wineries Join Wine Festival
More from MD
- Michael Tomaszewski Charged With Murdering His Neighbors To Appear In Court
- Bodies Of Hotel Developer Found At Their Home By Their Children
- 2 Shot In Ferguson Overnight As Freddie Gray Protesters Take To The Streets To Support
- Woman Delivers 15-lb Baby In Washington Hospital
- Holder: 'I wanted to be an activist attorney general'
WESTMINSTER, Md. - A wine festival in Maryland will include two new wineries from Carroll County.
The Carroll County Times reports the two wineries joining The Maryland Wine Festival in Westminster this weekend are Detour Winery and Old Westminster Winery.
Detour Winery is located on the western edge of the county and planted their vines in 2008. They started wine production in 2010.
Old Westminster Winery was established in 2010 and produced its first vintage in 2011. The winery is located just three miles from the Carroll County Farm Museum where the festival is held. It is not yet open to the public.