- Emma Watson to play Belle in live-action Beauty and the Beast
- A year removed from Super Bowl win, Robinson heads back as analyst
- Light snow for D.C. area with possible accumulations; winds increasing
- Philly to Boston bracing for up to 3 feet of paralyzing snow
- Eastman insurance plan leaves out local pharmacies
- Two VA Children Get Medical Marijuana Oil Through New Study
- Samantha Sumsion punched Good Samaritan disabled grandmother in Lancashire robbery
- Tulsa, Oklahoma woman handed five life sentences for sexually abusing 10-year-old boy
- Body of missing teacher Christopher Tully found in Philadelphia river
- Highgate schoolboy, Josh Dorgu, dies after collapsing in middle of A-level maths class
2 Carroll County Wineries Join Wine Festival
More from MD
- Drone flies into Capitol Hill hearing
- New York Times names top 52 places to visit this year and only one Aussie city is worth a visit... ADELAIDE
- Wintry weather around US brings fatalities, school closings
- Welcome to Murderville, USA: Shocking map shows you're more likely to be murdered, raped or robbed in ALASKA than any other state in the nation
- Deadly cold snap to strike half of the US on Monday, bringing sub-zero temperatures, heavy rain and snow to 50 MILLION people
WESTMINSTER, Md. - A wine festival in Maryland will include two new wineries from Carroll County.
The Carroll County Times reports the two wineries joining The Maryland Wine Festival in Westminster this weekend are Detour Winery and Old Westminster Winery.
Detour Winery is located on the western edge of the county and planted their vines in 2008. They started wine production in 2010.
Old Westminster Winery was established in 2010 and produced its first vintage in 2011. The winery is located just three miles from the Carroll County Farm Museum where the festival is held. It is not yet open to the public.
Chelsea Clinton shows off slimmed post-baby body and a love of COWBOY BOOTS while hosting volunteer event
Emile Hirsch allegedly involved in altercation with female studio executive at Sundance Film Festival but no arrests made
Now so alone, the socialite who wed a Sikh warrior: Just as cynics feared, they've split - but Jonathan Aitken's girl Alexandra clings on to her Indian dream.
SUBSCRIBE MAILING LIST
By subscribing You will recieve our latest news. Your information will not be shared with anyone.