- Natalie Portman pays tribute to director Mike Nichols
- Pablo Sandoval agrees to a 5-year, $100 million deal
- Bride and groom exchange vows during hot air balloon ceremony at 2000ft
- Monica Lewinsky won't change her name despite being 'unemployable'
- All lanes back open on I64 after Monday crashes
- Report: Chuck Hagel will resign as Defense Secretary under pressure from Obama Administration
- Keion Carpenter Says When The Dome Gets Rocking Its Tough To Win In New Orleans
- Scott Garceau: NFL Weathers The Storm
- Chinese zoo sparks fury after keeper is filmed 'beating' curious panda cub while teaching colleague how to train animals
- A fifth of over-50s say they married the wrong person
2 Carroll County Wineries Join Wine Festival
More from MD
- Governor-Elect Larry Hogan Launching A Thank-You Tour
- Delaney wins in Md.'s 6th Congressional District
- 18-year-old woman carjacked at gunpoint by three men in Bethesda
- Republican Larry Hogan scores biggest upset of the night as he wins Maryland gubernatorial race despite opponent's support from Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton
- Maryland Governor: Hogan pulls off unexpected upset of Brown
WESTMINSTER, Md. - A wine festival in Maryland will include two new wineries from Carroll County.
The Carroll County Times reports the two wineries joining The Maryland Wine Festival in Westminster this weekend are Detour Winery and Old Westminster Winery.
Detour Winery is located on the western edge of the county and planted their vines in 2008. They started wine production in 2010.
Old Westminster Winery was established in 2010 and produced its first vintage in 2011. The winery is located just three miles from the Carroll County Farm Museum where the festival is held. It is not yet open to the public.