- The easy way to make a mint: Retirement revolution is your chance to turn your savings into a small fortune
- Pension freedoms will allow those with annuities to sell them back to an insurer company - but should they do that?
- Hundreds Of Habitat Volunteers Race To Build New Home
- Lynchburg Police Name Suspect In Sunday Shooting
- Swoope Volunteer Fire Department
- The Golden Pony is Ready to Be Unleashed
- Ice House Love Project
- Hamlin edges Keselowski at Martinsville
- On Your Side Alert: Concerns about political mail
- Baltimore Police Searching For Clues In 15 Year Cold Case
2 Carroll County Wineries Join Wine Festival
More from MD
WESTMINSTER, Md. - A wine festival in Maryland will include two new wineries from Carroll County.
The Carroll County Times reports the two wineries joining The Maryland Wine Festival in Westminster this weekend are Detour Winery and Old Westminster Winery.
Detour Winery is located on the western edge of the county and planted their vines in 2008. They started wine production in 2010.
Old Westminster Winery was established in 2010 and produced its first vintage in 2011. The winery is located just three miles from the Carroll County Farm Museum where the festival is held. It is not yet open to the public.