- Coach Davies hails Namibian rugby as on the rise
- De Villiers denies Ashwin has got his number
- Kurdish PKK takes ceasefire step ahead of Turkish election
- CONMEBOL calls Platini suspension "disproportionate"
- Motor racing-Formula One GP Russiaqualifying session 1
- "Lucky one" in Oregon shootings provides details of massacre
- Russia backs bigger OSCE mission in Ukraine
- Top New Hampshire Republicans tell Christie to keep going
- Turkish blasts apparently caused by suicide bombing - official
- No major changes for Georgia match - Germany coach
Man Commits Suicide After Shooting Girlfriend
More from MD
- Bodies Of Hotel Developer Found At Their Home By Their Children
- 2 Shot In Ferguson Overnight As Freddie Gray Protesters Take To The Streets To Support
- Woman Delivers 15-lb Baby In Washington Hospital
- Two stadium security guards fired for taking pictures with Tom Brady
- U.S. Judge Rejects Requests to Halt Maryland Gun Law
ABERDEEN, Md. - Authorities say an Aberdeen man fatally shot himself after shooting and injuring his live-in girlfriend.
The Harford County Sheriff's Office says the 48-year-old woman was shot early Saturday morning and fled to a neighbor's house along with 1 of her adult daughters.
The other adult daughter remained inside the home with the armed man, later identified as 45-year-old Elroy Cole. Deputies located her inside a rear bedroom and helped her escape through a rear window.
Police then entered the home and found Cole dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
The female gunshot victim was taken to Shock Trauma in Baltimore, where she was treated and released.