- Mother charged with child abduction after fears she was joining ISIS
- Victoria Lautman explores India's subterranean stepwells
- Serena williams plays down focus on calendar grand slam
- No nerves as history awaits michael o'neill and northern ireland
- James taylor keen to get back in the test reckoning for england
- Gordon strachan: setbacks happen and scotland will bounce back
- Cyrus christie adamant his first international goal must not go to waste
- Wayne rooney eager to cap england career with major trophy
- Rafael nadal vows to stay positive after us open exit at hands of fabio fognini
- Saudi-led planes hit Houthi-controlled government buildings
Reward Offered For Info in Charles County Killings
More from MD
- Bodies Of Hotel Developer Found At Their Home By Their Children
- 2 Shot In Ferguson Overnight As Freddie Gray Protesters Take To The Streets To Support
- Woman Delivers 15-lb Baby In Washington Hospital
- Holder: 'I wanted to be an activist attorney general'
- Biden triggers 2016 speculation with Iowa visit
La PLATA, Md. - The Charles County Sheriff's Office says rewards of up to $6,000 are being offered for information about a slaying in La Plata in April.
Police say 32-year-old Martin Hawkins Jr. of La Plata was shot and killed April 18. Despite extensive investigation, detectives are seeking more information.
The Sheriff's Office is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to an arrest and indictment. Charles County Crime Solvers is offering an additional reward of up to $1,000.