- At Least 1 Dead In West Baltimore House Fire
- WorldViews: Map: The Islamic State’s disturbingly successful week
- India's Jayalalithaa returns as chief minister of southern state
- Cyprus' rival leaders take stroll through divided capital
- AP Interview: Top UN official says Europe must open borders
- Mourinho regrets saying there was a 'campaign' against Chelsea
- Jeonbuk eke out another victory, Jeju leave it late
- I was frozen out at Real Madrid, says Khedira
- As tensions ease, Cyprus leaders enjoy coffee and cake in capital
- Myanmar president signs off on controversial population law
Reward Offered For Info in Charles County Killings
More from MD
La PLATA, Md. - The Charles County Sheriff's Office says rewards of up to $6,000 are being offered for information about a slaying in La Plata in April.
Police say 32-year-old Martin Hawkins Jr. of La Plata was shot and killed April 18. Despite extensive investigation, detectives are seeking more information.
The Sheriff's Office is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to an arrest and indictment. Charles County Crime Solvers is offering an additional reward of up to $1,000.