- RVA protesters flood city streets day after Ferguson decision
- This year's Christmas must have... an ouija board: Google reports searches for item up 300% in past month as it lists 'hottest' gifts for this year
- Virginia State gears up for Bloomsburg in NCAA 2nd Round
- Upset-minded Petersburg takes aim at unbeaten Lafayette
- English teacher, 32, accused of having threesome with 16-year-old student and coworker, 24, pleads not guilty
- Lost wedding ring returned by 12 year old boy
- Madagascar bubonic plague outbreak has claimed 47 victims
- The tear-jerking moment a family gets to listen to their 21-year-old son's heart beating in the chest of a Vietnam vet
- My eyes are up here! Bill Clinton caught 'not paying attention' in selfie with attractive brunette
- RG3 out, McCoy to start for ?Skins against Colts
Reward Offered For Info in Charles County Killings
More from MD
- Governor-Elect Larry Hogan Launching A Thank-You Tour
- Delaney wins in Md.'s 6th Congressional District
- 18-year-old woman carjacked at gunpoint by three men in Bethesda
- Republican Larry Hogan scores biggest upset of the night as he wins Maryland gubernatorial race despite opponent's support from Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton
- Maryland Governor: Hogan pulls off unexpected upset of Brown
La PLATA, Md. - The Charles County Sheriff's Office says rewards of up to $6,000 are being offered for information about a slaying in La Plata in April.
Police say 32-year-old Martin Hawkins Jr. of La Plata was shot and killed April 18. Despite extensive investigation, detectives are seeking more information.
The Sheriff's Office is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to an arrest and indictment. Charles County Crime Solvers is offering an additional reward of up to $1,000.