- Around The NFL With Jason La Canfora And Terry Ford
- Crystal meth before and after pictures of former beauty queen released
- 'We will not stand idle': Boehner warns Obama that the House WILL stop him from taking actions of a 'king or an emperor'
- Bungling BT workers secretly signed up broadband customer to make monthly donations to Children in Need
- VIDEO: Indianapolis fire crews scramble to save piglets after crash on interstate
- Weekend Planner: Montgomery County Thanksgiving Parade and much more
- Md. Plane Pilot Was Not Alerted Before Fatal Frederick Crash
- Murdered beauty queen Miss Honduras was killed after throwing her own body over her sister to try to protect her
- A&E forced to turn away patients as admissions rise by up to 27%
- RBS customers face card glitch at checkouts and ATMs
Reward Offered For Info in Charles County Killings
More from MD
- Governor-Elect Larry Hogan Launching A Thank-You Tour
- Delaney wins in Md.'s 6th Congressional District
- 18-year-old woman carjacked at gunpoint by three men in Bethesda
- Republican Larry Hogan scores biggest upset of the night as he wins Maryland gubernatorial race despite opponent's support from Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton
- Maryland Governor: Hogan pulls off unexpected upset of Brown
La PLATA, Md. - The Charles County Sheriff's Office says rewards of up to $6,000 are being offered for information about a slaying in La Plata in April.
Police say 32-year-old Martin Hawkins Jr. of La Plata was shot and killed April 18. Despite extensive investigation, detectives are seeking more information.
The Sheriff's Office is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to an arrest and indictment. Charles County Crime Solvers is offering an additional reward of up to $1,000.