- Tsarina Angelina: Jolie snaps up film rights to torrid tale of Catherine the Great's love trysts in the Winter Palace sauna
- Heroism of the human shield: Shot three times as he protected his fiancee, telling her to say his goodbyes to their children, then crawling for his life... for the first time, the incredible tale of the beach massacre hero
- Tennis lover Kate forks out £60,000 'to move her court just 36ft': Duchess of Cambridge plans to spend an eye-raising sum to improve the view at Anmer Hall in Norfolk
- Brooklyn has passed 'peak' PBR and is now starting to adopt historic New England lager Narragansett as hipster beverage of choice
- Hillary's wrangling of the reporters: Presidential candidate uses two aides and a rope to keep journalists away from her on Fourth of July parade
- Obama set to release dozens of non-violent drug offenders as use of clemency expands
- Grateful Dead fans flood Chicago stadium for first of band's final shows
- Joey Chestnut loses Coney Island hot dog eating contest to newcomer
- Russia's Vladimir Putin tells Barack Obama he wants dialogue based on equality
- Anger at Michelle Obama-inspired suggestion to grill FRUIT on July 4th instead of meat
Reward Offered For Info in Charles County Killings
More from MD
- Michael Tomaszewski Charged With Murdering His Neighbors To Appear In Court
- Man To Be Sentenced For Setting Home On Fire After Divorce
- Family Sues After They Say Student Attacked Daughter On Bus
- Kelly Michelle Charged With S3xually Abusing Student
- Morgan Arnold Charged With Killing Her Father To Stand Trial
La PLATA, Md. - The Charles County Sheriff's Office says rewards of up to $6,000 are being offered for information about a slaying in La Plata in April.
Police say 32-year-old Martin Hawkins Jr. of La Plata was shot and killed April 18. Despite extensive investigation, detectives are seeking more information.
The Sheriff's Office is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to an arrest and indictment. Charles County Crime Solvers is offering an additional reward of up to $1,000.