- Military dogs back from overseas, needing new homes
- Soldier reunited with his service dog after searching for nearly two years
- Larry Hogan Sports New Look Post Chemo
- 300 Years After Shipwreck, Treasure Hunters Find $1M in Gold
- Egypt’s timid press lashes out at harsh measures aimed at media
- Amazon Prime Music launches in the UK without Taylor Swift and Jay-Z's music
- The full story of the Syrian refugee tissue seller beaten up in Turkey
- Failed IVF couple have three healthy babies after injections of soya and egg
- University of Southampton scientists create a molecule that mimics the effects of exercise
- Maureen Curoe banned from mentioning ex on Facebook or faces five years in jail
Reward Offered For Info in Charles County Killings
More from MD
- Michael Tomaszewski Charged With Murdering His Neighbors To Appear In Court
- Man To Be Sentenced For Setting Home On Fire After Divorce
- Family Sues After They Say Student Attacked Daughter On Bus
- Kelly Michelle Charged With S3xually Abusing Student
- Morgan Arnold Charged With Killing Her Father To Stand Trial
La PLATA, Md. - The Charles County Sheriff's Office says rewards of up to $6,000 are being offered for information about a slaying in La Plata in April.
Police say 32-year-old Martin Hawkins Jr. of La Plata was shot and killed April 18. Despite extensive investigation, detectives are seeking more information.
The Sheriff's Office is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to an arrest and indictment. Charles County Crime Solvers is offering an additional reward of up to $1,000.