- Sources: Staff member suffered heart attack breaking up fight at John Marshall
- Katy Perry On Super Bowl Halftime Show: ‘Jaws Will Drop And Faces Will Melt’
- UPDATE: Missing Teenager Found in Arkansas
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for president in '16
- Former GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney won't run for president in 2016
- Sons of woman who died on smoke-filled subway file $50M lawsuit
- Steve Davis: Thoughts On Sherman’s Baby Decision
- FBI Needs Help Identifying Serial Robbery Suspect
- Maryland Man To Be Sentenced In N.Y. Student’s Hit-And-Run
- Man Pleads Guilty in Fulks Run Shooting
Reward Offered For Info in Charles County Killings
More from MD
- Road crews target streets for black ice
- Drone flies into Capitol Hill hearing
- New York Times names top 52 places to visit this year and only one Aussie city is worth a visit... ADELAIDE
- Wintry weather around US brings fatalities, school closings
- Welcome to Murderville, USA: Shocking map shows you're more likely to be murdered, raped or robbed in ALASKA than any other state in the nation
La PLATA, Md. - The Charles County Sheriff's Office says rewards of up to $6,000 are being offered for information about a slaying in La Plata in April.
Police say 32-year-old Martin Hawkins Jr. of La Plata was shot and killed April 18. Despite extensive investigation, detectives are seeking more information.
The Sheriff's Office is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to an arrest and indictment. Charles County Crime Solvers is offering an additional reward of up to $1,000.