- Icy weather knocks out power for some in D.C. metro area
- Justice Department close to announcing findings in Ferguson investigation
- Several America's Next Top Model contestants fell into drugs and violence
- Led Zeppelin's Jimmy Page and Robbie Williams continue neighbour row
- Hundreds of young people groomed and sexually exploited by gangs in Oxfordshire for 15 years but police and social service failed to stop it, report to reveal
- Bull rhino 'rescues' zebra foal from pitiless patch of mud - but his clumsy efforts have tragic consequences
- Truck skips a red light as it turns into oncoming traffic and crashes into car
- Brussels cash for BBC film... about 'disaster' of the EU breaking up
- Happy birthday goon! As the classic Aussie invention of the cask wine turns 50 - the top 10 best boxed varietals are revealed
- Bones found by police in hunt for missing William Tyrell are an animal's
Reward Offered For Info in Charles County Killings
More from MD
La PLATA, Md. - The Charles County Sheriff's Office says rewards of up to $6,000 are being offered for information about a slaying in La Plata in April.
Police say 32-year-old Martin Hawkins Jr. of La Plata was shot and killed April 18. Despite extensive investigation, detectives are seeking more information.
The Sheriff's Office is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to an arrest and indictment. Charles County Crime Solvers is offering an additional reward of up to $1,000.