- Pakistan makes arrests in Taliban school carnage
- Man Thrown from Motorcycle in Weekend Accident
- Nelson Co. Man in Jail - Facing Multiple Child Sex Charges
- Footballer woke from coma after car accident speaking fluent French and thinking he was Hollywood actor Matthew McConaughey
- Why watching The Italian Job turns you into a dangerous driver - movie car chases make motorists reckless behind the wheel
- Terror alert at Strangeways jail sparked after prisoners built DIY bomb
- California gun range sparks outrage over billboard of Santa with assault rifle
- Brodie Smith's girlfriend who died from drug addiction cure reveals he was going to propose
- Spain prepares for world's biggest ever lottery draw with £1.75 BN giveaway
- How NYPD cop Rafael Ramos tried in vain to tell paramedics his name
Reward Offered For Info in Charles County Killings
More from MD
- Man who claimed girlfriend's baby fell out of bed charged with infanticide
- Fraternity sparks outrage after posing with black 'Beyoncé' sex doll in racist Christmas card
- Woman Delivers 15-lb Baby In Washington Hospital
- Holder: 'I wanted to be an activist attorney general'
- Biden triggers 2016 speculation with Iowa visit
La PLATA, Md. - The Charles County Sheriff's Office says rewards of up to $6,000 are being offered for information about a slaying in La Plata in April.
Police say 32-year-old Martin Hawkins Jr. of La Plata was shot and killed April 18. Despite extensive investigation, detectives are seeking more information.
The Sheriff's Office is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to an arrest and indictment. Charles County Crime Solvers is offering an additional reward of up to $1,000.