- Rockingham County, Harrisonburg Seeing Continued Population Growth
- Anti-austerity protesters hang a Tory dummy above M60
- Boris Johnson demanded David Cameron give the power to limit migrant numbers
- Kerry Katona ends marriage to third husband George Kay after 13 months
- Nicky Windsor was sent ultrasound PICTURES of the baby she aborted
- UK charity considers cutting off aid for the ‘Jungle’ at Calais after visiting the camp and deciding most migrants had no real reason to leave their home country
- Microsoft unveils SurfaceBook laptop, Surface Pro 4 tablet and new Lumia 950 and 950XL 'superphones' you can also use as a PC
- Kate Hudson's Fabletics fashion wear brand under fire for 'subscription'
- Baby and dog BOTH jump for joy as father gets a very cute welcome
- IMF downgrades global economic forecast as growth falls to slowest pace since the financial crisis
Reward Offered For Info in Charles County Killings
More from MD
- Bodies Of Hotel Developer Found At Their Home By Their Children
- 2 Shot In Ferguson Overnight As Freddie Gray Protesters Take To The Streets To Support
- Woman Delivers 15-lb Baby In Washington Hospital
- Holder: 'I wanted to be an activist attorney general'
- Biden triggers 2016 speculation with Iowa visit
La PLATA, Md. - The Charles County Sheriff's Office says rewards of up to $6,000 are being offered for information about a slaying in La Plata in April.
Police say 32-year-old Martin Hawkins Jr. of La Plata was shot and killed April 18. Despite extensive investigation, detectives are seeking more information.
The Sheriff's Office is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to an arrest and indictment. Charles County Crime Solvers is offering an additional reward of up to $1,000.