- Animal rescue creates tortoise shell with 3D printer
- Coach Brenda Frese Talks Final Four
- A Trip Around The MLB With Jerry Crasnick
- Senate to decide fate of Haslam's Insure Tennessee proposal
- Another day, another basketball coach named
- Man dies after stabbing in YMCA parking lot
- Virginia Wildfire Crews Battling Multiple Blazes
- WorldViews: How the heart-wrenching photo of Syria’s surrendering child came to be
- WorldViews: What Yemen’s crisis reveals about China’s growing global power
- McClaren salesman horrifically burnt as he saved stockbroker from crashed supercar
Reward Offered For Info in Charles County Killings
More from MD
La PLATA, Md. - The Charles County Sheriff's Office says rewards of up to $6,000 are being offered for information about a slaying in La Plata in April.
Police say 32-year-old Martin Hawkins Jr. of La Plata was shot and killed April 18. Despite extensive investigation, detectives are seeking more information.
The Sheriff's Office is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to an arrest and indictment. Charles County Crime Solvers is offering an additional reward of up to $1,000.