- Sydney psychologist Dr Fiona Martin slams doctor's advice not to kiss children
- Mythbusters recreates Walter White's automated machine gun from the Breaking Bad finale
- Journalist Brian Krebs 'has found a lead in finding the Ashley Madison hackers'
- 12k of the 5.5M registered Ashley Madison female users were real and the rest FAKE
- E-cigarette industry funded experts who ruled that vaping is safe
- Former 76ers basketball star Darryl Dawkins dies
- MSNBC 'cuts back Katrina anniversary coverage to avoid awkward references to Brian Williams' rubbished claims that he saw dead body float past his New Orleans hotel'
- Soldier found dead from multiple gun shot wounds next to her five-month-old daughter
- Savannah State University put on lockdown after shooting near student's union
- Joe Brown condemns the magistrate who charged him with contempt of court
Evidence Dispute in Germantown Murder Case
More from MD
- Michael Tomaszewski Charged With Murdering His Neighbors To Appear In Court
- Bodies Of Hotel Developer Found At Their Home By Their Children
- 2 Shot In Ferguson Overnight As Freddie Gray Protesters Take To The Streets To Support
- Woman Delivers 15-lb Baby In Washington Hospital
- Holder: 'I wanted to be an activist attorney general'
There is an evidence dispute in the case against the man accused of killing his estranged wife and her 11-year-old son.
Curtis Lopez is charged with the murder of his estranged wife and son. (Photo: Montgomery County Police)
Cutis Lopez, 45, wants a judge to bar prosecutors from using his cellphone records.
Authorities used those records to trace his movements between the time Jane McQuain was last seen in October and the night her body was found beaten and stabbed to death in her Germantown home.
PHOTOS: William McQuain, 11, remembered after death
Authorities allege that Lopez, 45, is responsible for her murder and the murder of her son William in Montgomery County.
Lopez is charged with two counts each of murder and kidnapping and one count of robbery.
Lopez was arrested in North Carolina in mid-October, just days before William's body was found in the woods in Clarksburg.