- Vic Liberals and Labor hold state meetings
- Kate performs final pre-baby visits
- Cameron boosted by tv debate 'win'
- 'home alone' arrest made every day
- Policeman arrested over wife murder
- New Zealand seeking to one-up 'big brother' Australia
- Payne over zayn but we're not over
- Chinese NGO considering legal action over police raid
- Motor racing-Rosberg fastest, Hamilton suffers engine issue
- Malcolm Fraser remembered
Evidence Dispute in Germantown Murder Case
More from MD
There is an evidence dispute in the case against the man accused of killing his estranged wife and her 11-year-old son.
Curtis Lopez is charged with the murder of his estranged wife and son. (Photo: Montgomery County Police)
Cutis Lopez, 45, wants a judge to bar prosecutors from using his cellphone records.
Authorities used those records to trace his movements between the time Jane McQuain was last seen in October and the night her body was found beaten and stabbed to death in her Germantown home.
PHOTOS: William McQuain, 11, remembered after death
Authorities allege that Lopez, 45, is responsible for her murder and the murder of her son William in Montgomery County.
Lopez is charged with two counts each of murder and kidnapping and one count of robbery.
Lopez was arrested in North Carolina in mid-October, just days before William's body was found in the woods in Clarksburg.