- Police Investigating Reported Sexual Assault at U.Va.
- Police Crack Down Five Years After Springfest Riots
- Crash Leads to Delays on I-81 S
- Presidential Hopefuls Attempt to Woo Voters in New Hampshire
- Russia-Iran relationship is a marriage of opportunity
- Australia arrests 5 for alleged ISIS-inspired terror plot
- Titanic chair sells for £100k: One of the 'rarest collectibles' from the ill-fated ship goes to UK buyer (but it's too fragile for the new owner to sit on)
- Rookie cop praised for NOT firing at an murder suspect who charged at him and threatened to shoot in terrifying confrontation caught on his bodycam
- Fracking tanker launched into the air after being struck by lightning, setting off an array of explosions and oil fires at wastewater facility
- Mayoral hopeful wins four-year 'wife beater' legal fight against London newspaper which eventually admitted 'there was no truth to the allegation'
Police Shoot And Kill Man at Olney
More from MD
OLNEY, Md. - Police shot and killed a man after a confrontation at an Olney restaurant.
It happened at the Urban Barbecue on Olney Sandy Spring Road Wednesday afternoon.
Witnesses say an angry customer went to his car and came back in with a gun.
Then he pointed it at his own head and at the heads of several restaurant employees.
Police were called in. They say he did not comply with orders, and they opened fire.
The two officers are now on routine leave during the investigation.
There is no ID yet on the gunman.