- Members of D.C. mosque fear hate crime after 2 vandalisms in 4 days
- Checking on people who need help in Johnson County
- YWCA sells $25 prom dresses
- ISIS kill 'spies' in Iraq after CAGE blame Jihadi John beheadings on MI5
- Restaurant Report: 6 critical violations found at popular chain restaurant
- D.C. radio host attempts world record-breaking, 52 hour-long broadcast
- Grudging girlfriend sentenced to life in prison for ?execution-style? murder
- Week-Long Ideas & Music Festival Coming To Baltimore
- College Hazing Victims Want Md. To Toughen Penalties
- Moore sinks game-winner; The Citadel beats ETSU 74-73
Police Shoot And Kill Man at Olney
More from MD
OLNEY, Md. - Police shot and killed a man after a confrontation at an Olney restaurant.
It happened at the Urban Barbecue on Olney Sandy Spring Road Wednesday afternoon.
Witnesses say an angry customer went to his car and came back in with a gun.
Then he pointed it at his own head and at the heads of several restaurant employees.
Police were called in. They say he did not comply with orders, and they opened fire.
The two officers are now on routine leave during the investigation.
There is no ID yet on the gunman.