- FAA, industry launch drone safety campaign
- Police: Man Attempted to Kill Woman Using Antifreeze
- Donor to Match Up to $4,000 in Kettle Bell Donations
- Has Policing Become More Dangerous?
- Owner faces fight to reclaim £500k after buying Friesz forgery
- Light from Kindles and iPads keep us awake, study warns
- The queue that shames Britain: 7.11am and desperate patients wait in the cold and dark outside surgery - just so they can be seen by their GP
- Man who opened sluice gates and flooded Somerset Levels to protect his home is fined
- Wishing you a very retro Christmas! Real candles in the 1900s, a tinsel takeover in the '50s and fake snow flocking in the '60s - we reveal how trees have changed through the years
- Redditch man woke from coma after car accident speaking fluent French
Police Shoot And Kill Man at Olney
More from MD
- Man who claimed girlfriend's baby fell out of bed charged with infanticide
- Fraternity sparks outrage after posing with black 'Beyoncé' sex doll in racist Christmas card
- Woman Delivers 15-lb Baby In Washington Hospital
- Holder: 'I wanted to be an activist attorney general'
- Biden triggers 2016 speculation with Iowa visit
OLNEY, Md. - Police shot and killed a man after a confrontation at an Olney restaurant.
It happened at the Urban Barbecue on Olney Sandy Spring Road Wednesday afternoon.
Witnesses say an angry customer went to his car and came back in with a gun.
Then he pointed it at his own head and at the heads of several restaurant employees.
Police were called in. They say he did not comply with orders, and they opened fire.
The two officers are now on routine leave during the investigation.
There is no ID yet on the gunman.