- Alexander Litvinenko's post-mortem was 'one of the most dangerous ever'
- Howard U. Middle School parents say principal fired social studies instructors for teaching black history
- #DeflateGate analysis: Why didn't NFL game officials notice deflated footballs?
- WEATHER BLOG: Heart Of Winter
- Person airlifted for medical help after being hit by a car
- A motorcycle and a car collide in Kingsport sending one man to the hospital
- 1on1: Shenandoah Valley Civil War Era Dancers
- Bridge Construction Project Creates Confusion for Drivers
- College Changes SAT Requirement
- Women who risk their lives injecting vitamins to stay looking young: the new health trend growing in popularity
Police Shoot And Kill Man at Olney
More from MD
- Road crews target streets for black ice
- Drone flies into Capitol Hill hearing
- New York Times names top 52 places to visit this year and only one Aussie city is worth a visit... ADELAIDE
- Wintry weather around US brings fatalities, school closings
- Welcome to Murderville, USA: Shocking map shows you're more likely to be murdered, raped or robbed in ALASKA than any other state in the nation
OLNEY, Md. - Police shot and killed a man after a confrontation at an Olney restaurant.
It happened at the Urban Barbecue on Olney Sandy Spring Road Wednesday afternoon.
Witnesses say an angry customer went to his car and came back in with a gun.
Then he pointed it at his own head and at the heads of several restaurant employees.
Police were called in. They say he did not comply with orders, and they opened fire.
The two officers are now on routine leave during the investigation.
There is no ID yet on the gunman.