- Soldier's Thanksgiving returns surprises son at Richmond airport
- Tiny Hamster's Thanksgiving
- FeedMore helps Richmond woman without Thanksgiving meal
- Lost dog wanders to Prince George's County fire station; firefighters search for its owner
- 1 injured in Columbia, Md. shooting
- Family-Owned Grocery Gives Back To Community In Annual Event
- Howard Co. Police Investigate Columbia Shooting
- Danville Salvation Army Serves Annual Community Thanksgiving Meal
- Many in the Valley Still Without Power After Snow
- Prisons will need THOUSANDS of extra places by 2020 to cope with surge
Police Shoot And Kill Man at Olney
More from MD
- Governor-Elect Larry Hogan Launching A Thank-You Tour
- Delaney wins in Md.'s 6th Congressional District
- 18-year-old woman carjacked at gunpoint by three men in Bethesda
- Republican Larry Hogan scores biggest upset of the night as he wins Maryland gubernatorial race despite opponent's support from Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton
- Maryland Governor: Hogan pulls off unexpected upset of Brown
OLNEY, Md. - Police shot and killed a man after a confrontation at an Olney restaurant.
It happened at the Urban Barbecue on Olney Sandy Spring Road Wednesday afternoon.
Witnesses say an angry customer went to his car and came back in with a gun.
Then he pointed it at his own head and at the heads of several restaurant employees.
Police were called in. They say he did not comply with orders, and they opened fire.
The two officers are now on routine leave during the investigation.
There is no ID yet on the gunman.