- Police Investigating Baltimore Man Fatally Shot During Home Invasion
- Jim Henneman On His New Book About Sixty Years Of Orioles Baseball
- Dozier’s Two-Run Homer In 10th Lifts Twins Over Orioles 4-2
- Orioles-Twins Preview: Game 2
- 13-Year-Old Charged In Fatal Stabbing Of 15-Year-Old Over Cellphone
- Md. Will Appeal FEMA Denial Of Riot Disaster Aid
- Cumberland Police: Man Charged With Kidnapping Girl, 16
- WEATHER BLOG: Calm, Humid Day
- New Sweet Briar board holds meeting, elects officers
- Search continues for Va. hunter who disappeared in 2013
Fire at Montgomery County Barber Shop Is Bizarre
More from MD
- Michael Tomaszewski Charged With Murdering His Neighbors To Appear In Court
- Man To Be Sentenced For Setting Home On Fire After Divorce
- Family Sues After They Say Student Attacked Daughter On Bus
- Kelly Michelle Charged With S3xually Abusing Student
- Morgan Arnold Charged With Killing Her Father To Stand Trial
Police are investigating a suspicious fire at a Montgomery County barber shop.
The fire happened at the Ebony Barbers shop on the 900 block of Bonifant Street around 2:30 a.m. Thursday.
Montgomery County fire officials say they believe some sort of incendiary device was involved in the fire.
It was put out quickly and no one was hurt.