- Afghanistan officials investigate reports of Taliban leader’s death
- Backpacker pulled from wreckage of Great Barrier Reef plane crash by her HAIR
- Disabled pensioner Alan Barnes is selling the home he bought with donations after he was mugged and moving to the Shetland Isles after receiving a calling from God
- BBC reporter who tried to expose Jimmy Savile scandal claims he has now been ‘forced out’ of his job along with other colleagues ‘on the right side of the argument’
- Hobbit-mad couple transform garden into Middle Earth to get married
- Some migrants who stormed the Channel Tunnel last night DID reach Britain
- Woman arrested at Birmingham Airport on suspicion of travelling to Syria with three children
- Amazing bodycam footage shows the moment two brave police officers face down an attacker wielding an 8in knife
- Gisele Bündchen 'donned a burqa to secretly visit Paris plastic surgeon for $11,000 eye and breast operation'
- ANOTHER 1,500 migrants storm Channel Tunnel
Fire at Montgomery County Barber Shop Is Bizarre
More from MD
- Michael Tomaszewski Charged With Murdering His Neighbors To Appear In Court
- Man To Be Sentenced For Setting Home On Fire After Divorce
- Family Sues After They Say Student Attacked Daughter On Bus
- Kelly Michelle Charged With S3xually Abusing Student
- Morgan Arnold Charged With Killing Her Father To Stand Trial
Police are investigating a suspicious fire at a Montgomery County barber shop.
The fire happened at the Ebony Barbers shop on the 900 block of Bonifant Street around 2:30 a.m. Thursday.
Montgomery County fire officials say they believe some sort of incendiary device was involved in the fire.
It was put out quickly and no one was hurt.