- New Greek government delays sanctions against Putin in its first fight in the EU
- Ministers 'campaigning with taxpayers' money': Half of the Cabinet flock to marginal areas to announce £1billion in spending
- State of the City: Mayor says 2015 Richmond resurgence revs up
- Facebook tests ads that know where you are
- Nothing to fear from EU exit, say two top Tories including Boris Johnson who insists Britain would survive 'testy' withdrawal
- Fairfax school board considers increased spending in new budget
- Man, 97, found dead in two-feet of snow outside his Massachusetts home after he went to fix heating vent outside
- 111 helpline STILL putting lives at risk, says insider: Whistleblower claims there are queues of 200 patients waiting 45 minutes for advice
- Bosses 'call in jeweller to cut off workers' wedding rings': Union claims some employees were left in tears after demand because of health and safety
- Virginia looking at ways to get kids ready for kindergarten
Fire at Montgomery County Barber Shop Is Bizarre
More from MD
- Road crews target streets for black ice
- Drone flies into Capitol Hill hearing
- New York Times names top 52 places to visit this year and only one Aussie city is worth a visit... ADELAIDE
- Wintry weather around US brings fatalities, school closings
- Welcome to Murderville, USA: Shocking map shows you're more likely to be murdered, raped or robbed in ALASKA than any other state in the nation
Police are investigating a suspicious fire at a Montgomery County barber shop.
The fire happened at the Ebony Barbers shop on the 900 block of Bonifant Street around 2:30 a.m. Thursday.
Montgomery County fire officials say they believe some sort of incendiary device was involved in the fire.
It was put out quickly and no one was hurt.