- Civil engineer named top NSW scientist
- Japan's Abe keeps allies in key posts as attention returns to economy
- Fast bowler Starc to keep surgery at bay
- Morata eyeing striker's role against Luxembourg
- Lowy opens up about brain clot trauma
- Work to counter radicalisation sped up
- Farmer 'may have just snapped': court
- Bushfire burning south of Toowoomba
- Defence 'not authority' on chemical scare
- Teenage terrorist 'did not act alone'
Fire at Montgomery County Barber Shop Is Bizarre
More from MD
- Bodies Of Hotel Developer Found At Their Home By Their Children
- 2 Shot In Ferguson Overnight As Freddie Gray Protesters Take To The Streets To Support
- Woman Delivers 15-lb Baby In Washington Hospital
- Holder: 'I wanted to be an activist attorney general'
- Biden triggers 2016 speculation with Iowa visit
Police are investigating a suspicious fire at a Montgomery County barber shop.
The fire happened at the Ebony Barbers shop on the 900 block of Bonifant Street around 2:30 a.m. Thursday.
Montgomery County fire officials say they believe some sort of incendiary device was involved in the fire.
It was put out quickly and no one was hurt.