- Rape of my childhood: It's the publishing sensation of the year. The brutal abuse of Britain's most exciting pianist by his prep school PE teacher - and how he tried to ban his book about it
- Mothers are losing the ability to give birth naturally and breastfeed their babies claims top doctor who blames rise of C-sections and use of drugs
- When Britannia waived the rules: The Queen in a comedy skit and her mother making fry ups... an intriguing glimpse of life on the Royal Yacht
- Angel of death hospital poisoner moaned to colleagues that police investigation was 'making it hard to concentrate on work'
- 'If this wins, we'll stay in Europe': Britain's Eurovision flops Electro Velvet score just five points and unleash hilarious worldwide reaction online - but they vow not to quit
- Rio Ferdinand reveals his heartache after wife Rebecca's cancer death aged just 34: 'I felt guilty that I was letting the club down'
- Bank Holiday gloom on the way with snow, wind and rain coming... and travel chaos expected as rail chiefs close three major stations for engineering works
- Anorexic actress Rachael Farrokh raises $140,000 on GoFundMe after online plea
- I'll sue RSPB for libel after charity's incompetence and misleading ads, says former cricketer Sir Ian Botham
- Stunning mountains, small town charm and plenty of celebrity inhabitants: Why New York's Catskill Mountains are the new A-list oasis
Fire at Montgomery County Barber Shop Is Bizarre
More from MD
Police are investigating a suspicious fire at a Montgomery County barber shop.
The fire happened at the Ebony Barbers shop on the 900 block of Bonifant Street around 2:30 a.m. Thursday.
Montgomery County fire officials say they believe some sort of incendiary device was involved in the fire.
It was put out quickly and no one was hurt.