- Teen Shot During Private Party On College Campus
- 3 Baltimore Officers Injured In Accident
- Diplomats: Iran Atomic Talks Move Toward Extension
- Top 9/11 lawyer accuses firm partner of using prostitutes and having a liaison with a receptionist at a Christmas Party as part of heated legal dispute
- Marion Barry takes the mic on ABC7 as a guest sportscaster
- Dozens of horses die in stable fire near Chicago
- Elderly Michigan mother, 77, confesses to smothering 8-month-old son to death 53 years ago as surviving children claim she also killed twin daughters
- GOP senator says investigation into Benghazi attack on diplomatic facility is 'full of crap' - and that Republican-led committee which wrote it is doing a 'lousy job'
- China building island large enough for an airfield in disputed south sea waters
- Unemployed nurse, 44, who shot three children before turning gun on herself dies from injuries as it is revealed she was having financial problems
Fire at Montgomery County Barber Shop Is Bizarre
More from MD
- Governor-Elect Larry Hogan Launching A Thank-You Tour
- Delaney wins in Md.'s 6th Congressional District
- 18-year-old woman carjacked at gunpoint by three men in Bethesda
- Republican Larry Hogan scores biggest upset of the night as he wins Maryland gubernatorial race despite opponent's support from Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton
- Maryland Governor: Hogan pulls off unexpected upset of Brown
Police are investigating a suspicious fire at a Montgomery County barber shop.
The fire happened at the Ebony Barbers shop on the 900 block of Bonifant Street around 2:30 a.m. Thursday.
Montgomery County fire officials say they believe some sort of incendiary device was involved in the fire.
It was put out quickly and no one was hurt.