- From sailing the ocean to checking out the Grand Canyon: Cruise-and-stay holidays make sure you don't miss anything out from your trip of a lifetime
- A town built on limestone hills, the largest active volcano... and four rounds of golf: Why you should visit scintillating Sicily
- Enjoy the good life as a guest of Prince Charles as you holiday in rural Romania for the ultimate digital detox break
- Marco Rubio calls Vladimir Putin a 'gangster' and Kim Jong Un a 'lunatic' in speech about foreign policy
- Ex-lawyer Michael Fine of Ohio accused of hypnotizing women is charged in Ohio
- Hiker, 62, who went missing NINE days ago in the Sierra Nevada Mountains just miles from a massive wildfire is found alive
- Harry The Lionheart: Remarkable images of the conservationist Prince, who declares: 'I have to go along with the way my life is. But I want to be here'
- Drake performance at Hurricane Katrina charity concert goes dark on Tidal livestream
- Ten years after Katrina: Stark images show how New Orleans was torn apart - as residents remember and those whose lives were ravaged by the hurricane tell how they have pulled through
- Vietnam veteran's forgotten photos unveiled after 47 years
Fire at Montgomery County Barber Shop Is Bizarre
More from MD
- Michael Tomaszewski Charged With Murdering His Neighbors To Appear In Court
- Bodies Of Hotel Developer Found At Their Home By Their Children
- 2 Shot In Ferguson Overnight As Freddie Gray Protesters Take To The Streets To Support
- Woman Delivers 15-lb Baby In Washington Hospital
- Holder: 'I wanted to be an activist attorney general'
Police are investigating a suspicious fire at a Montgomery County barber shop.
The fire happened at the Ebony Barbers shop on the 900 block of Bonifant Street around 2:30 a.m. Thursday.
Montgomery County fire officials say they believe some sort of incendiary device was involved in the fire.
It was put out quickly and no one was hurt.