- Facebook post nets homeless man dinner with Va. family for Thanksgiving
- Thursday, Nov. 27, 2014
- White House Serves Up Traditional Thanksgiving Dinner
- Man Arrested After Va. Carjacking Ends With Arrest In Md.
- Danville Citgo Robbed Wednesday Night
- Va. Crime Panel Considers Cigarette Licensing
- WorldViews: In North Korea, another Kim rises to the top
- WorldViews: British anti-immigration party mocked after mistaking Westminster Cathedral for a mosque
- I cringed doing my stand-up shows, says Miranda even though they made £7m
- Prince William to visit Japan and China for first time next year without Kate
Teen shot on Morris Road in Southeast D.C.
More from Law
- Doctor 'Tried to Beat His Neurosurgeon Son-in-Law to Death With a Crowbar During Bitter Divorce Battle'
- Pregnant Woman, 54, Accused of Hitting Man with Cane 'After He Tried to Suffocate Her'
- NYPD investigating beating of white man as possible hate crime
- 3-year-old dies from gunshot wound at Yellowstone
- Colorado Teen Shot and Killed in Prank Gone Wrong
December 4, 2012 - 09:04 am
A teenage girl was shot Tuesday morning along Morris Road in Southeast Washington, and police say it may have happened while she was walking to school.
MPD spokesman Ofc. Anthony Clay says the 18-year-old girl was shot in the leg in the 1400 block of Morris Road.
Clay says that the person who called 911 to report the shooting said that his daughter had been shot while she walked to school.
D.C. Fire officials (@IAFF36) say that the victim was treated and taken to an area hospital. Her condition is unknown.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
Visible lingerie, racy lace and tummy baring crop tops, Samantha Jade, Delta Goodrem and The Veronicas heat up the ARIA Awards red carpets
The blue 'sexism' suit Karl Stefanovic wore for a year sells on Ebay for $6,400 by a charity bidder... who bumps it up to $10,000
SUBSCRIBE MAILING LIST
By subscribing You will recieve our latest news. Your information will not be shared with anyone.