- African-American lawmakers surprised by redistricting suit
- Woman sentenced for attack on Virginia legislator's wife
- Chesapeake deputy charged with DUI, hit-and-run
- John Whitbeck elected as Virginia GOP chairman
- Thieves smash and grab items from cars in Richmond
- GOP White House hopefuls court evangelicals with eye on 2016
- Md. Casinos Want To Swap Slots For Table Games
- 4 Rescued, 1 Missing After 5 Children Fall Into Icy Pond
- As Boko Haram rampages, Nigerians head to polls. John Kerry is worried.
- A good night's sleep when you're young can ward off Alzhemier's
Teen shot on Morris Road in Southeast D.C.
More from Law
- Doctor 'Tried to Beat His Neurosurgeon Son-in-Law to Death With a Crowbar During Bitter Divorce Battle'
- Pregnant Woman, 54, Accused of Hitting Man with Cane 'After He Tried to Suffocate Her'
- NYPD investigating beating of white man as possible hate crime
- 3-year-old dies from gunshot wound at Yellowstone
- Colorado Teen Shot and Killed in Prank Gone Wrong
December 4, 2012 - 09:04 am
A teenage girl was shot Tuesday morning along Morris Road in Southeast Washington, and police say it may have happened while she was walking to school.
MPD spokesman Ofc. Anthony Clay says the 18-year-old girl was shot in the leg in the 1400 block of Morris Road.
Clay says that the person who called 911 to report the shooting said that his daughter had been shot while she walked to school.
D.C. Fire officials (@IAFF36) say that the victim was treated and taken to an area hospital. Her condition is unknown.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
Now so alone, the socialite who wed a Sikh warrior: Just as cynics feared, they've split - but Jonathan Aitken's girl Alexandra clings on to her Indian dream.
SUBSCRIBE MAILING LIST
By subscribing You will recieve our latest news. Your information will not be shared with anyone.