- Meeting a watery end: Drone captures eerie remains of partially-submerged church flooded by Bulgarian dam 50 years ago
- Stunning mountains, small town charm and plenty of celebrity inhabitants: Why New York's Catskill Mountains are the new A-list oasis
- Artist transforms abandoned buildings in Hawaii by painting beautiful murals of women emerging from the waves
- French probe death of Russian tycoon Alexander Perepilichny
- Why having a baby could block your chances of getting a mortgage: Mums-to-be say they are being picked on by loan firms
- Lufthansa considering introducing drug testing for its pilots following Germanwings tragedy that saw 150 people killed by co-pilot with 'psychological problems'
- NSA winds down once-secret phone-records collection program
- Little Abi, 12, forced to battle rare kidney disease without the drug that can save her life because of NHS red tape
- Police hunt for white van as search continues for vulnerable 16-year-old who went missing with man more than three times her age
- Government abandons 'fire at will' plan letting bosses sack staff for no reason as Cameron bids to make Tories the 'workers party'
Back to homepage