- 'I'm not the Messiah, I'm a very naughty boy': Farage lets down dominatrix Ukip supporter who said he'd been sent by God
- Over my gran's dead body! Man digs up and cremates his OWN grandmother so he could sell off her burial plot for spare cash
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Fight the Jewish scum!' Shocking anti-Semitism on streets of BRITAIN as Jewish journalist is spat at, abused and even stalked... and the same happens in Copenhagen
- Migrant population of Britain has increased by more than half a million in three years with most people coming from other EU countries, new figures estimate
- Kim Kardashian blonde hair memes draw Legolas comparison
- The French rapper, Julie Gayet's 'fiancé' and a drunken dinner at the Elysée Palace: Musician tells all about meal with actress and Hollande which involved some 'damn good rum'
- WorldViews: Watch: 11 times the Middle East mocked the Islamic State
- Plane skids off snowy New York runway, stops next to icy bay
- VDOT: Avoid Travel
- Woman allegedly slashed by man pushing baby stroller near Howard University
Kate Gosselin Fired From CouponCabin Blog Job
More from Business
- More Proof That Treating Workers Well Is Good For Business
- Men Are Doing More Work At Home, But Women Still Say They Have It Harder. Here's Why.
- Nearly A Third Of Americans Say They Haven't Recovered From The Recession
- Ringling Bros. Circus To Cancel Elephant Acts
- 2 Ways McDonald's 'Quick Fix' Antibiotics Move Falls Short
Kate Gosselin has been officially terminated from her CouponCabin job, in which she blogged for the company for less than a year.
In a somewhat brusque letter to users, CouponCabin CEO Scott Kluth announced the news with vague but curious reasoning, saying that Kate just did not “align with” the company’s “authenticity”.
To all our Kate blog readers:
Some nine-plus years ago, I started CouponCabin with the thought of creating a single website that had all the best coupons… no gimmicks, no fluff, just a site that was easy to use and that had great deals. Along the way, we’ve helped our users collectively save hundreds of millions of dollars.
A series of recent events have made it clear to me that Kate Gosselin and her contributions do not align with the authenticity which we set out to build almost a decade ago, and that Ms. Gosselin is simply not a good fit with the wonderful team and culture at CouponCabin.
It’s with this that I am writing to inform you of our decision to discontinue Ms. Gosselin’s feature blog on CouponCabin.com. Ms. Gosselin’s contributions garnered both positive attention and criticism, but as always, I respect and appreciate your candid opinions, which often encourage us not to lose sight of our mission — to help YOU save money.
We wish Kate, her family and her support staff all the best.
No word yet on exactly what she did or said to get the axe, but users of the site are curious. She did, however, tweet that she is “still alive” and has some projects lined up.