- Man turns himself in after allegedly shooting 3 people with a rifle in Manassas
- BREAKING: Sources Say Baltimore Man Shoots 2 NYPD Officers Dead
- Structure Fire Unfolds in New Hope
- 'Next time I work with you, I'll be a woman': What Britain's first transgender military pilot told Prince William as she speaks movingly of her momentous decision... and why she's frozen her own sperm to start a family
- 'Heartless' council threaten to take Violet, 100, to court on Christmas Eve over £9,0-00 nursing home fees
- MPs in bid to force release of Iraq report: Cross-party move to end 'intolerable' delay amid suspicions it is part of plot by Blair's allies
- By George! Look who will be rocking into 2015: My future kingdom for a horse (well, a £4,650 zebra). What prince is getting from Santa
- How posh is your Christmas? Twister or Charades? Buck's fizz or boiled eggs? Our VERY classy correspondent has all the answers to those awfully tricky social dilemmas
- Secret plan to double ambulance waiting times: Stroke and seizure patients could wait up to NINETEEN minutes under new targets, whistleblower reveals
- Muslim woman, 24, sues Ohio jail for making her go to a Christian prayer service and 'mocking' her beliefs
Kate Gosselin Fired From CouponCabin Blog Job
More from Business
Kate Gosselin has been officially terminated from her CouponCabin job, in which she blogged for the company for less than a year.
In a somewhat brusque letter to users, CouponCabin CEO Scott Kluth announced the news with vague but curious reasoning, saying that Kate just did not “align with” the company’s “authenticity”.
To all our Kate blog readers:
Some nine-plus years ago, I started CouponCabin with the thought of creating a single website that had all the best coupons… no gimmicks, no fluff, just a site that was easy to use and that had great deals. Along the way, we’ve helped our users collectively save hundreds of millions of dollars.
A series of recent events have made it clear to me that Kate Gosselin and her contributions do not align with the authenticity which we set out to build almost a decade ago, and that Ms. Gosselin is simply not a good fit with the wonderful team and culture at CouponCabin.
It’s with this that I am writing to inform you of our decision to discontinue Ms. Gosselin’s feature blog on CouponCabin.com. Ms. Gosselin’s contributions garnered both positive attention and criticism, but as always, I respect and appreciate your candid opinions, which often encourage us not to lose sight of our mission — to help YOU save money.
We wish Kate, her family and her support staff all the best.
No word yet on exactly what she did or said to get the axe, but users of the site are curious. She did, however, tweet that she is “still alive” and has some projects lined up.