- Virginia Tech board approves tuition and fee increases
- Parents publicly shame teens for damaging property, lying to police
- Fairfax Police: Escaped prisoner captured
- Gas leak on 8th between Grace and Franklin
- Former Chesterfield coach sentenced to 79 years for sex crimes
- Washington moms design girls? science-themed line after only finding boys? clothing
- Muriel Bowser to deliver her 1st 'State of the District' speech
- Dogs attack and injure 2 children and 2 adults in Norfolk
- Iran nuclear talks to continue in new phase
- Escaped Va. Prisoner Captured By Police After Escaping Hospital
Princess Kate buys baby George a patriotic Christmas jumper fit for for a king
More from News
- Rebels push offensive in Aden, killing dozens with artillery fire
- Reports say Turkish prosecutor taken hostage in a courthouse
- Nigeria opposition holds lead in early voting results
- Iraqi forces drive Islamic State militants out of the heart of Tikrit
- Thai junta leader seeks sweeping new power to replace martial law
The Duchess of Cambridge bought the infant prince a sweater named in his honour along with a long-sleeved T-shirt featuring Buckingham Palace Guardsmen
Royal mum Kate has found a cheeky gift fit for a king – a patriotic Christmas jumper for baby George.
And the Duchess of Cambridge has aptly bought him one named in his honour.
She picked up the £34.99 'George' navy jumper with a Union Flag on it at her favourite kids’ store.
It’s even billed as great for “afternoon tea with the Queen”.
Kate, 31, also bought a £19.99 grey cotton T-shirt emblazoned with the kind of royal guards he sees every day outside his gran’s palace.
She bought the gifts at the Chelsea branch of London chain Trotters.
A royal insider said: “Kate thought they were great fun to give George. He’ll be king one day so the flag is very appropriate.”
The T-shirt also comes with a £14.99 hand-knitted matching soldier hat that could also be under the tree for the lucky youngster.
Kate previously spent £95.97 at the store – appropriately on the King’s Road – on an outfit for the prince who is nearly five months.
She and William have been meticulously planning their son’s first Christmas.
Royal sources say Kate’s parents are expected to join the royals at the Queen’s Sandringham estate in Norfolk.