- Tunisia imposes state of emergency week after deadly beach attack
- Vote puts fate of Greece, its future in Europe on line
- Mexico wants to tame disruptive teachers union
- Kerry says Iran nuclear talks ‘can go either way’
- Greeks reject bailout terms in landslide referendum
- Indian bribe scandal takes a dark turn as witnesses and suspects die
- Did Andy Murray really need that break, asks John McEnroe
- Stacie Cottle the mum of baby seized by Spanish hospital fears she'll be in limbo for months
- Channel migrants triple as holidaymakers and hauliers are warned of Calais blockade
- The women who NEVER let their husbands see them without make-up
Here's the Naked 'Project Runway' Billboard That Was Banned in LA
More from News
Heidi Klum may be Queen in the land of Lifetime's "Project Runway," but the city of Los Angeles has ruled that the supermodel's billboard promos for the show's upcoming 12th season be banned.
"The photo was set to run on billboards, posters, websites, bus shelters and in magazines, but the nude bodies were just a little too risque for the public in L.A.," reports TooFab. "So a version with underwear will run in its place. "
New York, however, is more open to the ads. The racy promo will appear on billboards and in print magazines throughout the city.
Check out the ad below and judge for yourselves: