- Local robotics team competing internationally
- Walk/ride benefits newly appointed 'Jacob's Nature Park'
- Crews Continue Search For Man Who Fell In Maury River
- River Safety Tips
- Reenactors Welcome Jefferson Davis to Danville
- Police Investigating Death of 20-Year Old Harrisonburg Woman
- Police Investigating Reported Sexual Assault at U.Va.
- Police Crack Down Five Years After Springfest Riots
- Crash Leads to Delays on I-81 S
- Presidential Hopefuls Attempt to Woo Voters in New Hampshire
Here's the Naked 'Project Runway' Billboard That Was Banned in LA
More from News
- Russia-Iran relationship is a marriage of opportunity
- Australia arrests 5 for alleged ISIS-inspired terror plot
- TELL SID! Cameron pledges £4bn Lloyds bank share bonanza for Middle England in biggest privatisation since the Thatcher era
- Rise and whine! Britons wake up grumpier than anyone... even though we get more time in bed than most other nations
- Just think of the horror of Red Ed taking Britain back to the 70s - and you'll know why this is a fight we MUST NOT lose, writes BORIS JOHNSON
Heidi Klum may be Queen in the land of Lifetime's "Project Runway," but the city of Los Angeles has ruled that the supermodel's billboard promos for the show's upcoming 12th season be banned.
"The photo was set to run on billboards, posters, websites, bus shelters and in magazines, but the nude bodies were just a little too risque for the public in L.A.," reports TooFab. "So a version with underwear will run in its place. "
New York, however, is more open to the ads. The racy promo will appear on billboards and in print magazines throughout the city.
Check out the ad below and judge for yourselves: