- Sutton's defensive TD helps Orange win Vols' spring game
- ABC 13 Exclusive: Local Man Describes His Own Gender Transition Journey
- Fire Leads to Potential Meth Lab Bust in Montgomery Co.
- Lynchburg Woman Injured While Trying to Push Disabled Vehicle From Road
- Fight at Roanoke Restaurant Results in Shots Fired by Police
- Michael Brewer throws TD pass in Virginia Tech spring game
- Prom came to her, in the hospital!
- Sister of Freddie Gray Speaks Up
- Powerball Numbers April 25
- Never before seen images of Marilyn Monroe
Tiger Woods Tries to 'Win Back Ex-Wife Elin With a $200 Million Deal and She Says Yes!'
More from News
- Never before seen images of Marilyn Monroe
- George W. Bush was once yelled at by the mother of a dying soldier, Dana Perino reveals
- 2DayFM broadcasters BANNED from reporting birth of Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's second child after royal prank scandal
- Labour will bring back rent controls and ban landlords from increasing charges by more than inflation
- Two new versions of Google Glass in the works at Italian company after tech giant stopped production of 'failed' wearable device
Tigers Woods is attempting to win his ex-wife Elin Nordegren back with a $200 million deal, according to the National Enquirer.
The shamed golfer, 37, is desperate to win his ex-wife back, according to the magazine and has offered the hefty pre-nup deal.
Elin, 33, who won a $110 million divorce settlement from the sportsman, is believed to have told him she will consider the proposal - but only if he includes a $350 million anti-cheating clause into the wedding contract.
Yummy mummy: Elin Nordegren celebrated her 33rd birthday on January 1 in the Bahamas on the beach with daughter Sam and son Charlie
Swedish blonde Elin is the mother of Tiger's two young children, Samantha, five, and Charlie, three.
A source told the Enquirer the deal was worth more than half of Tiger's $600 million fortune, adding Elin feels it's enough to keep him from straying.
The source claimed: 'Tiger didn't even balk at the demand. Even though his accountants think he's crazy, he's ready to sign the pre-nup and set a wedding date.
'The guy has never recovered from being dumped by Elin. He's dated lots of models and bimbos, but none of them were more than a one night stand.'
Once golf's greatest superstar, Tiger's career and marriage fell apart after he was revealed as a serial cheater and had a series of mistresses, the most high-profile being New York party girl Rachel Uchitel.
The couple divorced after five years in 2010 and Elin is currently spending a lot of time and money on creating her dream home, rebuilding a $12 million North Palm Beach estate in Florida.
Happier times: Tiger Woods, ex-wife Elin Nordegren and their young daughter Sam on the sidelines before the Cardinal game against the California Bears at Stanford Stadium on November 21, 2009
Close couple: Tiger Woods and ex-wife Elin Nordegren during the opening ceremonies at the AT&T National golf tournament B
Since their divorce, Elin has dated several men, including wealthy financier Jamie Dingman.
The stunning Swede, who recently showed off her flawless figure while on holiday in the Bahamas with her children and family, has been spotted around South Florida with professional hockey player Douglas Murray, who she was first romantically linked to in July 2012.
However the NHL player didn’t appear to be vacationing with Elin and her family at the exclusive Paradise Island resort.
A source told the Enquirer: 'Tiger swore that he'd never cheat on her again, but Elin told him that she didn't believe him.'
The magazine claims that Tiger even got down on one knee and proposed, presenting Elin with a ring for Christmas.
The Enquirer also alleges the couple are having sex again and a source claimed: 'Tiget stopped by Elin's rental house one afternoon when their kids were out with a nanny and they had sex for the first time since the split.
'It took them both by surprise, but they've continued to find alone time when they're both at their homes in Florida.
Back in the swing: Tiger Woods in action during the Pro Am prior to the start of The Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship at Abu Dhabi Golf Club on January 16
Tiger is believed to have been left upset after seeing pictures of Elin frolicking with a young hunk on the beach at the Atlantic resort in the Bahamas earlier this month.
However, he then discovered the man was Elin's brother Axel.
The source said: 'Tiger breathed a sigh of relief. He and Elin actually got a big laugh out of it.
'Tiger told me 'I love Elin. Without her, I'll be miserable for the rest of my life.'