- Professional Sports Scores
- Marinas not the only businesses suffering from lower lake levels
- Friday Night Huddle: The latest scores
- High school football scores 8-28
- Customers, Employees Shocked About Huddle House Closings
- Bridgewater Plaza Businesses Reopen After Shootings, Under Dark Cloud
- Controversy Surrounds Automatic Plate Readers
- TV shooting survivor's husband recounts story before gunfire
- Slain Photographer Adam Ward Remembered at Amherst- Salem Football Friday Kick Off Game
- 1on1 Thursday: Preview of Show on Long Beach Miss., Ten Years Later
Frankie Muniz Suffers 'Mini-Stroke' at 25
More from News
- Prince Charles plotted revenge against New Zealanders because of horse fall jibes
- Shocking moment couple were caught having sex in public square on Spain's 'Costa del Yorkshire'
- Dozens killed in crash on their way to festival where Swaziland king chooses wives
- Abandoned pitbull found with only half her face left after being abused has reconstructive surgery and gets new nose
- An 8-year-old’s tragic illness tests Mexico’s ban on marijuana use
Malcolm In The Middle star Frankie Muniz is said to have suffered a 'mini-stroke'.
The 25-year-old, who celebrates his birthday tomorrow, was taken to an Arizona hospital on Friday after friends noticed he was 'acting really weird,' according to TMZ.
He was having trouble speaking and understanding words, the site reports.
The actor took to Twitter to confirmed the health scare on Tuesday.
'I was in the hospital last Friday,' he wrote. 'I suffered a "mini stroke", which was not fun at all.
'Have to start taking care of my body!' he added. 'Getting old!'
Doctors were not sure of the cause - and the actor is now awaiting test results.
Frankie is scheduled to begin touring with his band Kingsfoil on Friday, however he is having to now rest under doctors orders.
Muniz was once considered one of the most bankable teen stars during his years in the hit show Malcolm in the Middle, which finished in 2006 after a six year run. (Bryan Cranston, who played his onscreen dad Hal, is now the Emmy-awarding star of Breaking Bad.)
Muniz played the lead character in the show, which was about an ordinary boy who tests at genius level and his dysfunctional family.
While his acting career has slowed down, the actor's personal life has made plenty of headlines in recent times.
He got engaged to his longtime girlfriend, publicist Elycia Marie Turnbow, in October last year.
The couple had reconciled after a dramatic incident last February where police were called to their home in Phoenix.
Muniz allegedly wielded a gun and punched Turnbow in the back of the head during an altercation.
His spokesperson said at the time: 'Neither one is interested in finger-pointing at the other. It was a situation that escalated beyond a point that it needed to be. If anything, they will look back at this as a learning opportunity.'