- Germany's Merkel warns EU against migrant crisis nationalism
- China Open men's singles results
- Honduras soccer official, others face U.S. money laundering charges
- Ethan Hawke to run NYC Marathon with wife for charity
- Hurricane Joaquin weakening in the Atlantic
- O'Neill would settle for play-off place
- Climate change risks endemic conflict, migration, says new defence think-tank chief
- Pop, country singer Billy Joe Royal dies at age 73
- Government tests technology to find illegal drone operators
- MSF wants humanitarian commission activated to probe Kunduz bombing
Rihanna sparks fury among fans after sharing sexy cuddling picture with 'lover' Chris Brown
More from News
Oh, Rihanna. What are you doing?
She's young, rich, beautiful and famous but Rihanna is completely lacking of sense and moral compass.
In this picture, she hugs her on-again boyfriend Chris Brown, despite the fact that he’s currently on probation for battering her face they were dating in 2009.
She posted the picture on her Instagram page with the caption: “[Chris] i dont wanna leave!!! Killed it tonight baby!!!”
After just two hours of being online, the photo received more than 200k 'likes'.
And if this cuddly snapshot wasn’t enough to spark controversy, she posted another photo with the phrase: “Home is where the c*ck is.”
Fans of Rih's were livid after her open forgiveness of the man who viciously assaulted her three years ago.
She does get snap happy with her Instagram page
She uploaded this topless photo of Chris Brown last week
One user tweeted: 'Rihanna, why have you forgiven him? Once a scum bag, always a scum bag.'
Another added, less poetically: 'Aaaaarrgghghhhhh! DON'T DO IT!'
Yeah, our thoughts exactly.
If you've missed anything from Rihanna and Chris' relationship - from teenage sweethearts to police reports, probation and falling in love again...
Read our complete timeline with pictures, video, gossip and more.
Her injuries after being attacked by Chris in 2009
We know they do things a little differently in America. Such as their daft pronunciation of 'aluminium' and preferring cups of tea (iced) with a light flavour of peach instead of PG Tips.
But not deterred by Chris' vile outburst towards a female comic after she criticised him for beating up a woman, Rihanna is obviously happy to move on.
They haven’t officially confirmed their relationship (by public statement of Facebook status) – Rihanna hinted that she has hooked back up with the R’n’B star.
Rihanna tweeted: ‘See you soon lover!’, after finishing her 777 Tour – hinting at a reunion with Chris.
The Diamonds singer joined Chris on his Carpe Diem tour and the couple were spotted parting together earlier this week.