- Devastated car lover watches as a 1985 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray bursts into flames
- National Union of Students under fire for inviting Moazzam Begg as a speaker
- Kilver Court starts using 'silent fireworks' after neighbours complain about too much noise
- Nearly one million households with interest-only mortgages can't pay off debts
- Zahera Tariq suspected of trying to join ISIS with her children is arrested at Luton Airport
- Fury as Cardiff Council cancels photography exhibition of Muslims, Jews and Christians playing football together - because the pictures were taken in Israel
- White House aide robbed by two suspects who stole his government issued Blackberry
- Logan Paul films himself dropping into the splits in Manhattan
- Jennifer Aniston shows off a fuller face following honeymoon
- San Francisco's Miraloma Elementary school makes bathrooms gender neutral
Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly 'scared' on air by animated breaking news alert - Video
Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly made a splash today with her reaction to a new animated breaking news alert, according to a Nov. 29 Yahoo News report. The good news is that the news that the breaking news alert brought was much less scary than the actual news.
It seems that Megyn Kelly was in the middle of a segment about the impending "fiscal cliff" when the new animation showed up to introduce it. She was actually scared by the new animated graphic. She actually had her hands over her mouth and then she giggled.
"That was a new alert animation, scared me a little bit. Maybe we should be scared, because the clock is ticking down right now to the so-called fiscal cliff."
Perhaps she is also scared because she is on Fox News channel. Of course, given who she is, that probably is not scary for her. Even her guest Fox News editor Chris Stirewalt admitted to be slightly scared by the new graphic.
Anyway, it is strange for the actual breaking news graphic to be scarier than the news. At least there was something funny about the fiscal cliff discussion. There is not much to laugh at there typically.
Check out the video. Do you blame Megyn Kelly for her reaction? Did the breaking news graphic scare you?