- Governor McAuliffe to ceremonially sign landmark sexual assault bills
- Ford recalls nearly 423,000 vehicles
- #Unsmokeable campaign to keep kids from smoking
- Hundreds of SATs from Loudoun County High School go missing
- Wednesday night high school playoff results
- Clearer powers passed for crime fighters
- Woman arrested over mother's death in SA
- US negotiator in nuke talks with Iran to leave job in summer
- Ricketts vetoes driver's licenses bill for immigrant youth
- Libertadores Cup quarter-final results
Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly 'scared' on air by animated breaking news alert - Video
Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly made a splash today with her reaction to a new animated breaking news alert, according to a Nov. 29 Yahoo News report. The good news is that the news that the breaking news alert brought was much less scary than the actual news.
It seems that Megyn Kelly was in the middle of a segment about the impending "fiscal cliff" when the new animation showed up to introduce it. She was actually scared by the new animated graphic. She actually had her hands over her mouth and then she giggled.
"That was a new alert animation, scared me a little bit. Maybe we should be scared, because the clock is ticking down right now to the so-called fiscal cliff."
Perhaps she is also scared because she is on Fox News channel. Of course, given who she is, that probably is not scary for her. Even her guest Fox News editor Chris Stirewalt admitted to be slightly scared by the new graphic.
Anyway, it is strange for the actual breaking news graphic to be scarier than the news. At least there was something funny about the fiscal cliff discussion. There is not much to laugh at there typically.
Check out the video. Do you blame Megyn Kelly for her reaction? Did the breaking news graphic scare you?