- Bin Laden family's final moments in £7m plane that crashed at Blackbushe Airport
- To have and to hold: Stunning Italian heiress Beatrice Borromeo is given a helping hand by her royal groom Pierre Casiraghi ahead of ceremony at her parents' lakeside castle
- Olivia Newton-John launches her own vintage wine and other celeb drinks
- Athletics hit by fresh doping crisis as shock report claims 'at least one third' of distance running medal winners are using drugs
- Baby boy circumcised at request of Muslim father WITHOUT mother's consent
- Royal British legion suspends firm as MoS suspends new scandal
- Alcoholic Architecture is the bar where the air is saturated with alcohol
- Crazy Jewish Mom who won’t stop giving her (long-suffering) daughter outrageous advice
- Drone comes within 100 feet of two commercial planes near JFK Airport
- Hypnotist Paul McKenna fails to halt 'drug and drink' addict case
Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly 'scared' on air by animated breaking news alert - Video
Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly made a splash today with her reaction to a new animated breaking news alert, according to a Nov. 29 Yahoo News report. The good news is that the news that the breaking news alert brought was much less scary than the actual news.
It seems that Megyn Kelly was in the middle of a segment about the impending "fiscal cliff" when the new animation showed up to introduce it. She was actually scared by the new animated graphic. She actually had her hands over her mouth and then she giggled.
"That was a new alert animation, scared me a little bit. Maybe we should be scared, because the clock is ticking down right now to the so-called fiscal cliff."
Perhaps she is also scared because she is on Fox News channel. Of course, given who she is, that probably is not scary for her. Even her guest Fox News editor Chris Stirewalt admitted to be slightly scared by the new graphic.
Anyway, it is strange for the actual breaking news graphic to be scarier than the news. At least there was something funny about the fiscal cliff discussion. There is not much to laugh at there typically.
Check out the video. Do you blame Megyn Kelly for her reaction? Did the breaking news graphic scare you?