- Klopp move to Liverpool could be a hit for both parties
- Proposed Fiat Chrysler UAW pact gradually ends two-tier pay - sources
- Rubio raises $6M over last 3 months
- A look at Chicago's Tribune Tower as it goes up for sale
- Pro-Biden super PAC pulls TV ad about VP's family tragedy
- Al Franken working on book about his years in Washington
- UN proposes national unity gov't for Libya's warring factions, obstacles remain
- Smoking set to kill one in three young men in China, study finds
- California to phase out microbeads used in soaps, toothpaste
- UN to audit its dealings with entities tied to alleged bribery
Celebrities Dress Up For Halloween
More from News
Need some Halloween costume inspiration? See how your favorite celebrities celebrate the most frightful night of the year:
Kim Kardashian "Poisonous!!!" the reality star Tweeted of her Poison Ivy outfit.
Alyson Hannigan The actress played the role of a scarecrow, while daughter Satyana dressed as a pumpkin.
AnnaLynne McCord The actress channeled the Victorian era to host the Haunted Seduction Halloween party held at Pure Nightclub in Las Vegas.
Michelle Trachtenberg The actress brought Tim Burton's "Blue Girl With Wine" piece of artwork to life in New York.
Fergie With teddy bear, trophy, sash, and tiara in hand, the singer played the perfect toddler beauty queen at Heidi Klum's Halloween bash at PH-D at Dream Downtown in New York.
Dita Von Teese The burlesque star pulled a piece out of her closet for Maroon 5's Hollywood Halloween. "Last minute decision to go out for Halloween...Scraping through my wardrobe for something that resembles a costume. No problem!" she Tweeted of her emergency costume.
Christina Aguilera "The Voice" judge played a pirate at Maroon 5's Hollywood bash.
Leona Lewis The singer represented a tragic pageant queen, sash and all.
Lauren Conrad The reality-star-turned-fashion-designer reworked a cute red and white polka dot dress into a Minnie Mouse costume.
Miranda Kerr The Victoria's Secret Angel stepped into the ring at Catch Rooftop in New York City to host a bash as a circus ringmaster.