- Title frustration continues for error-prone Hurricanes
- Saudi says wanted militant killed in exchange of fire
- Taiwan president remembers Nationalist victory in Sino-Japan war
- Fidel Castro, 88, visits cheese-makers in rare public appearance
- Motor racing-Formula One British Grand Prix starting grid
- Motor racing-Formula One British Grand Prix qualifying
- Iraqi jets drop leaflets over Mosul promising to recapture city
- Motor racing-Hamilton on pole for British Grand Prix
- U.S., allies conduct 14 air strikes in Syria, nine in Iraq - military
- Tunisia declares state of emergency after hotel attack - state media
Actor Gary Collins Dies at 74
More from News
Former television host and actor Gary Collins has died of natural causes in Mississippi, Harrison County Deputy Coroner Brian Switzer said Saturday. He was 74.
Collins was known as a TV and radio personality and was married to former Miss America Mary Anne Mobley.
He was an actor in the television series "The Sixth Sense" and "Born Free" in the 1970s and "Iron Horse" and "The Wackiest Ship in the Army" in the 1960s.
His biography on the entertainment industry's IMDb.com states he became interested in acting after he enlisted in the Army and became a radio and television host for the Armed Forces Network.
He made appearances in such popular TV shows as "Charlie's Angels" and "Fantasy Island."