- Germany's Merkel warns EU against migrant crisis nationalism
- China Open men's singles results
- Honduras soccer official, others face U.S. money laundering charges
- Ethan Hawke to run NYC Marathon with wife for charity
- Hurricane Joaquin weakening in the Atlantic
- O'Neill would settle for play-off place
- Climate change risks endemic conflict, migration, says new defence think-tank chief
- Pop, country singer Billy Joe Royal dies at age 73
- Government tests technology to find illegal drone operators
- MSF wants humanitarian commission activated to probe Kunduz bombing
Jessica Biel Calm About Marrying Justin Timberlake
More from News
Jessica Biel isn't stressing about her upcoming trip down the aisle.
Justin Timberlake's bride-to-be, 30, spoke to E! News at Variety's Power of Women luncheon in L.A. Friday about her laid-back wedding planning philosophy.
Explaining that she's no "bridezilla," Biel added, "I'm just pretty much cool as a cucumber in general in my life. So no, I'm cool." (In August, the Total Recall star admitted that she's pretty content to be hands-off when it comes to the specifics for her big day. "I'm one of those people who is not very detail-oriented," she explained. "I'm sort of the . . . big idea person, so I'll probably give an idea and then let it be created.")
Recently, Timberlake -- who was on hand to support his future wife as she accepted an award at Friday's event from Jennifer Garner -- spoke candidly during a press conference about his bond with Biel.
The former 'N SYNC crooner, 31, told reporters his fiancee and love of five years is "a really, really, really special person." Plus, "she's really, really hot!" Timberlake exclaimed.
As he preps for married life, the Tennessee native says he looks to his mom and stepdad's marriage for inspiration.
"Some days are better than other days for all of us -- and if we have our good days and bad days individually, and then we're dealing with someone else's good and bad days on top of that, it's going to add up," Timberlake said. "My mother is a ball of fire in the world and I love that about her. But what I have learned from my stepdad is something as important, which is patience and compassion. Because when you are living with someone else, those two qualities go a long way."