- Ferguson mayor: 'National Guard not deployed in time'
- Local law enforcement can learn from Ferguson
- Police search for carjacker who robbed man at Chesterfield Costco
- Eastern Shore Man Killed In Home Invasion
- ‘Santa’s Theme Park’ Set For Kennedy Krieger’s Festival Of Trees Fundraiser
- WEATHER BLOG: Storm Coming
- Checking In From The College Cup
- Former Babysitter of 20-Month-Old That Was Allegedly Murdered Says She's Heartbroken
- Jeffrey Wright to Serve 11 Years for Malicious Wounding
- Warrant reveals Harrington case DNA link to Jesse Matthew
Powerball Jackpot Soars at $253M This Saturday
More from News
- Incredible moment hero workmen saved 98-year-old driver stuck on railway line after taking a wrong turn by LIFTING her car off the tracks
- Love Hearts sweets updated for the social media generation
- Can having a son make mothers more sociable? Researchers find chimps with male offspring mix more
- Angelina Jolie leaves Brad Pitt at home as she attends Unbroken premiere in London with Armed Forces escort
- Make eating junk socially unacceptable to tackle disease, expert says
The Powerball jackpot continues to rise after Wednesday night’s drawings since no matching number tickets have appeared.
The winning numbers were 3, 7, 11, 15, and 28 and the Powerball was 12. Now, the Powerball prize money has gone up to $253 million.
According to the Star-Ledger, three tickets sold in New Jersey contained five numbers but did not include the Powerball number. Each of those three tickets are worth $1 million before taxes.
According to M Live, 14 ticket holders matched the five numbers. Along with the three tickets sold in New Jersey, the 14 tickets were sold in Michigan, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, New Hampshire, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon and the District of Columbia.
In Florida, one player won $2 million using Power Play.
In order to win the Powerball jackpot, all five white ball numbers need to match in any order along with the red Powerball. the odds of winning a prize are 1 in 32 and the odds of winning the Powerball jackpot are 1 in 175 million, reported M Live.