- California girl, 3, reunited with father after being abandoned at mall
- Missing Philadelphia student's keys found in Schuylkill River
- Hackers threatens to release Iggy Azalea sex tape pics unless she apologizes to Azealia Banks
- Jackie Chan's son indicted in China on drug charge
- Connecticut couple ends life together after 69 years
- Miley Banned Shriver: Miley Cyrus Banned From Kennedy Family Christmas By Maria Shriver?
- NY police told not to make arrests unless absolutely necessary and 'avoid people looking for confrontation'
- Actor James Woods calls Al Sharpton a 'race pimp' and says the 'disgusting pig' is responsible for NYPD cop murders
- Md. Deputies Shroud Badges For Slain NY Officers
- Montgomery County House Fire Injures Firefighter
Powerball Jackpot Soars at $253M This Saturday
More from News
- Pope Francis warns Vatican leaders against ‘spiritual Alzheimers’
- Mother's fury as council sends her £700 bill for memorial bench
- House where nurse Anne Leitrim's 'mummified' body was found pictured
- Tara Palmer-Tomkinson pictured at Heathrow after being 'arrested for throwing tantrum'
- Purchasing frenzy as Christmas shoppers are set to spend BILLIONS
The Powerball jackpot continues to rise after Wednesday night’s drawings since no matching number tickets have appeared.
The winning numbers were 3, 7, 11, 15, and 28 and the Powerball was 12. Now, the Powerball prize money has gone up to $253 million.
According to the Star-Ledger, three tickets sold in New Jersey contained five numbers but did not include the Powerball number. Each of those three tickets are worth $1 million before taxes.
According to M Live, 14 ticket holders matched the five numbers. Along with the three tickets sold in New Jersey, the 14 tickets were sold in Michigan, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, New Hampshire, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon and the District of Columbia.
In Florida, one player won $2 million using Power Play.
In order to win the Powerball jackpot, all five white ball numbers need to match in any order along with the red Powerball. the odds of winning a prize are 1 in 32 and the odds of winning the Powerball jackpot are 1 in 175 million, reported M Live.