- Incredible photographs of New York beaches from 1880 to 1940s
- White tiger cubs born to record-breaking mum explore surroundings, cuddle up together and even practise roaring at zoo
- Banner-towing plane crashes on packed California beach in Carlsbad
- North Carolina beach house deck collapses injuring 25
- Marilyn Hartman arrested at 2 Chicago airports in just 24 hours
- Texas is taking its 5,600 solid gold bars out of Manhattan vault
- Google's AI programme which they have TAUGHT to recognise images
- Unusual cruises from Canadian archipelagos or sharing drinks with a sitcom actor
- The Obamas lead Independence Day celebrations with Bruno Mars concert as fireworks light up the sky across America
- Cat approaches animal photographer and climbs up onto his head and lap
Bomb Threat At San Antonio Airport
The San Antonio International Airport is being evacuated due a reported bomb threat.
An airport official has confirmed terminal facilities are being evacuated for a "very specific bomb threat" that was called in by phone around 2:30 p.m. Officials are asking everyone, including media, to stay away from the airport.
All flights to and from the airport are on hold.
San Antonio Fire Department crews, including HazMat, have been dispatched to the scene.