- Blocked in China, Twitter still courts Chinese firms for ads
- Sony mobile executive: pricing tweaks, cost cuts to cope with dollar's rise
- Valley Schools Show Support As ERHS Students Mourn
- Police have no motive for why US airman shot workers at North Dakota Wal-Mart before turning gun on himself
- Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar use 'rod to spank all their kids according to unsealed police report'
- US returns 25 looted artifacts to Italy, including vases, frescoes and precious books
- The buzzing steering wheel that could help save lives: Cockpit cameras that read drivers' faces will alert them if they are falling asleep or take eyes off road
- One in four MS patients are misdiagnosed with a trapped nerve - while others are told they've had a stroke, charity warns
- The new weight-loss pill that 'sets fat on FIRE': Drug accelerates speed at which calories are burned off, experts claim
- Swiss police arrest more than ten FIFA executives over allegations of corruption as they gather to elect new president
Bomb Threat At San Antonio Airport
The San Antonio International Airport is being evacuated due a reported bomb threat.
An airport official has confirmed terminal facilities are being evacuated for a "very specific bomb threat" that was called in by phone around 2:30 p.m. Officials are asking everyone, including media, to stay away from the airport.
All flights to and from the airport are on hold.
San Antonio Fire Department crews, including HazMat, have been dispatched to the scene.