- UN rejects $15 million offer from foundation under scrutiny
- Nearly 600 absent after suicide notes found at school
- California to enact comprehensive medical marijuana regulations
- Police: SUV hurtles through Massachusetts auction, injures 8
- US weighing Russian response on flight safety guildlines
- Ex-lottery security officer charged with rigging more games
- 13-year-old boy accused in fatal shooting of girl, 12
- In familiar ritual, Obama consoles families from Oregon mass shooting
- New U.S.-Russia military talks seen on Syria air safety
- Federal agency to supervise Metro safety
Bomb Threat At San Antonio Airport
The San Antonio International Airport is being evacuated due a reported bomb threat.
An airport official has confirmed terminal facilities are being evacuated for a "very specific bomb threat" that was called in by phone around 2:30 p.m. Officials are asking everyone, including media, to stay away from the airport.
All flights to and from the airport are on hold.
San Antonio Fire Department crews, including HazMat, have been dispatched to the scene.