- MD man charged in Stafford FBI police officer's death
- IPhone sales, China boosts Apple; shares up modestly
- CBS Local Sports: Paulie Malignaggi To Brown And Troupe: “Mayweather Probably Going To Dominate”
- BREAKING NEWS: At least 7 officers injured as protesters, police clash in Baltimore riot
- Woman Recalls Moments Before Her Friend Was Hit By a Van on Wards Rd.
- Gleaning For The World Runs Into Problems Getting Supplies And Funds To Nepal
- At Least Seven Officers Injured in Baltimore Riots
- Groups Working to Combat Cyberbullying
- WorldViews: Nepal’s other disaster: Its politics
- WorldViews: U.N. satellite images show Nepal before and after earthquake
Bomb Threat At San Antonio Airport
The San Antonio International Airport is being evacuated due a reported bomb threat.
An airport official has confirmed terminal facilities are being evacuated for a "very specific bomb threat" that was called in by phone around 2:30 p.m. Officials are asking everyone, including media, to stay away from the airport.
All flights to and from the airport are on hold.
San Antonio Fire Department crews, including HazMat, have been dispatched to the scene.