- UPDATE: Power Coming Back On In Waynesboro Area
- Waynesboro Trying to Recover After Strong Storms
- Jeremy Corbyn could be 'highly damaging' to Britain warn economists
- Tinder user finds out what happens when her DAD takes over her account
- Big Crazy Family Adventure travel round world using everything EXCEPT planes
- Budapest police reopen station following two-day stand-off with migrants
- Sam and David Cameron to get better phone reception on their Cornwall holidays thanks to new £300,000 'eyesore' mobile mast
- Edyn Mackney deemed too large for modelling at size 6 as she battled anorexia
- China parades troops and tanks in Tiananmen Square to mark Japan's WWII defeat
- Detectives investigating Madeleine McCann stayed in £200-A-NIGHT hotels
Bomb Threat At San Antonio Airport
The San Antonio International Airport is being evacuated due a reported bomb threat.
An airport official has confirmed terminal facilities are being evacuated for a "very specific bomb threat" that was called in by phone around 2:30 p.m. Officials are asking everyone, including media, to stay away from the airport.
All flights to and from the airport are on hold.
San Antonio Fire Department crews, including HazMat, have been dispatched to the scene.