- Judge Jackson Kiser says Virginia can ban future Confederate license plates
- Narges Shafeirad charged with killing son with drug overdose and torching car
- NYC mums still panhandling with kids despite promises from Mayor Bill de Blasio
- Stephanie McCrea pleads guilty to rape after admitting she had sex with student
- Map reveals how stars travel the Milky Way
- Cynthia Anderson gets probation for drowning puppy in Nebraska airport toilet
- Microsoft buys into Uber as funding values firm at $51 BILLION
- Microsoft admits it is struggling with 'unprecedented' demand for Windows 10
- 2 men arrested in shooting death of Daniel Munoz in California
- Parents angry about new Legos that have an old man in a wheelchair
Bomb Threat At San Antonio Airport
The San Antonio International Airport is being evacuated due a reported bomb threat.
An airport official has confirmed terminal facilities are being evacuated for a "very specific bomb threat" that was called in by phone around 2:30 p.m. Officials are asking everyone, including media, to stay away from the airport.
All flights to and from the airport are on hold.
San Antonio Fire Department crews, including HazMat, have been dispatched to the scene.