- Julianne Moore FIRED from job promoting Turkish tourist board... weeks after winning her Oscar
- Angelina Jolie says 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger'
- Hope for allergy sufferers: Blood test to detect life-threatening reactions to peanuts and shellfish is developed
- Mom horrified after Facebook photo emerges of her beaten 18-year-old son in prison cell with his eye swollen shut, on a lead and with two men standing over him
- This snow tastes good! Polar bear baby brother of Knut named 'Fiete' plays in the ice as he makes first public appearance at German zoo
- Mike Tyson's old Ohio mansion bought by church for $750,000
- Bucknell University expels three students for racist radio broadcast
- 'Stopped by the cops again... wish me luck': Chris Rock takes selfie of police pulling him over for the THIRD time in just seven weeks
- Texas clothing store calls mother 'abusive' for letting 5-year-old daughter shop for an Easter suit instead of a dress
- New father excitedly tweets photo after delivering his daughter on the backseat of an Uber car en route to hospital
Bomb Threat At San Antonio Airport
The San Antonio International Airport is being evacuated due a reported bomb threat.
An airport official has confirmed terminal facilities are being evacuated for a "very specific bomb threat" that was called in by phone around 2:30 p.m. Officials are asking everyone, including media, to stay away from the airport.
All flights to and from the airport are on hold.
San Antonio Fire Department crews, including HazMat, have been dispatched to the scene.