- Local robotics team competing internationally
- Walk/ride benefits newly appointed 'Jacob's Nature Park'
- Crews Continue Search For Man Who Fell In Maury River
- River Safety Tips
- Reenactors Welcome Jefferson Davis to Danville
- Police Investigating Death of 20-Year Old Harrisonburg Woman
- Police Investigating Reported Sexual Assault at U.Va.
- Police Crack Down Five Years After Springfest Riots
- Crash Leads to Delays on I-81 S
- Presidential Hopefuls Attempt to Woo Voters in New Hampshire
Kate Middleton Glamorous in Grey During Glitzy Event
More from News
- Russia-Iran relationship is a marriage of opportunity
- Australia arrests 5 for alleged ISIS-inspired terror plot
- TELL SID! Cameron pledges £4bn Lloyds bank share bonanza for Middle England in biggest privatisation since the Thatcher era
- Rise and whine! Britons wake up grumpier than anyone... even though we get more time in bed than most other nations
- Just think of the horror of Red Ed taking Britain back to the 70s - and you'll know why this is a fight we MUST NOT lose, writes BORIS JOHNSON
Kate Middleton ditched the more casual attire she’s been sporting during the Olympics and returned to looking royally ravishing at a swank London reception Monday.
The Duchess of Cambridge, wearing a grey gown designed by Roksanda Ilincic and grey suede heels, walked the pink carpet outside of the Royal Academy of Arts.
The venue hosted the British goverment’s GREAT Campaign, which seeks to promote the United Kingdom’s culture, heritage, arts and entertainment as the London Games captures the world’s attention over the next two weeks.
Middleton, 30, also wore Kiki McDonough earrings. The designer dress was recycled — she was snapped wearing it during her visit to Los Angeles last year, according to the Daily Mail.
British Prime Minister David Cameron and the President of the Royal Academy of Arts, Christopher Le Brun, greeted Middleton at the reception, who was without her husband, Prince William.
But the couple was together earlier in the day, when they and Prince Harry cheered on cousin Zara Phillips, who was competing in an equestrian event at the Olympics, according to E! News.