- Teen mom with 'murdered baby in her bag planned to ditch son in a hole, then eat IHOP after quick stop at Victoria's Secret where she was caught shoplifting'
- Lafayette cops release frantic 911 calls from movie theater where gunman murdered two people - as surveillance footage shows calm killer buying his ticket before the show
- Pictured: Half-naked homeless man bathes with bar of soap in New York City's Columbus Circle fountain in front of children
- Where's Walter? Feds open investigation into dentist who killed Cecil the lion as White House says it will review petition to EXTRADITE the elusive hunter
- Facebook's drone is ready for take off: Firm reveals giant craft with the wingspan of a 737 designed to beam the internet to Earth
- Jessica Alba fails to raise a smile as she steps out amid claims that her organic beauty company's sunscreen is 'useless' and leaves people with painful sunburn
- How do you stay a model for 60 years? Scoff treacle pud and choccy biscuits!
- Missing teen found two YEARS to the day after her disappearance - but police let her go because she's now 18
- Peace, love and paradise: Haunting photos give a glimpse inside the clothing-optional commune started by Elizabeth Taylor's brother to get back at the Hawaii government
- Why being in love with yourself is good for you: Scoring a five out of ten in narcissism test means you're 'healthy' and confident
Tim Tebow Shirtless in Slo-Mo, Foundation Donates 300 Jerseys to Youth
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Tim Tebow Foundation announced its partnership with Lakeshore Athletic Association at a press conference Friday at Criswell Park.
However it was the activity the New York Jets quarterback did without a jersey that drew the most headlines this past weekend.
After Jets practice Saturday the backup quarterback went for a jog without a shirt on, trotting off the practice field in front of fans and cameras.
Many of you may have seen the video this weekend of Tebow running in the rain shirtless. But we at First Coast News decided to make it fun. So, you can see Tim Tebow running, in the rain, shirtless, in slow motion, set to music.
Tebow began his football career at age six playing for the Lakeshore Athletic Association, according to a press release from the Tim Tebow Foundation. As a way to show appreciation for the opportunities the Lakeshore afforded him in his early career, Tebow, in coordination with the foundation, donated 300 full Nike uniforms to the Association.
"The Foundation is honored to support Tim's first football team with this donation. We hope these new uniforms will be a strong addition to the Association's already great pride and tradition. We are glad to be a part of the great foundation this association is building for these kids," said Tim Tebow Foundation Executive Director Erik Dellenback.
During the conference the association dedicated the park as the "Home of Tim Tebow" in recognition of Tebow's impact.
"We're proud to be associated with the start of such an amazing football career. Tim is such a great role model for these players and we are honored to be able to recognize him in this way. His legacy will remain an inspiration to this Association for generations to come," says AJ Joyner, president of Lakeshore Athletic Association.