- Police Investigating Baltimore Man Fatally Shot During Home Invasion
- Jim Henneman On His New Book About Sixty Years Of Orioles Baseball
- Dozier’s Two-Run Homer In 10th Lifts Twins Over Orioles 4-2
- Orioles-Twins Preview: Game 2
- 13-Year-Old Charged In Fatal Stabbing Of 15-Year-Old Over Cellphone
- Md. Will Appeal FEMA Denial Of Riot Disaster Aid
- Cumberland Police: Man Charged With Kidnapping Girl, 16
- WEATHER BLOG: Calm, Humid Day
- New Sweet Briar board holds meeting, elects officers
- Search continues for Va. hunter who disappeared in 2013
Dr. Doom 2013 Prediction Reveals Economic Disaster
More from News
- KCNA has found a new rod with which to beat the United States: North Korea says this smiling dog eating a birthday cake is what’s wrong with America
- Envoy: Iran talks to push beyond extended deadline
- Stuff in Space tracks thousands of satellites, rockets and debris orbiting Earth
- Converted fishing cottages set on 400 acres along Dorset coast selling for £3m
- Husband of Ashiq Masih, sentenced to death for blasphemy, speaks out
Just when we thought our economy was on the up-and-up, Dr. Doom has predicted more economic turmoil is headed our way.
The same man who accurately predicted the 2008 crisis now says next year will be full of trouble. Economist Nouriel Roubini predicts a "perfect storm" is on schedule to rip through the world's economy in 2013.
“There might be a weak rally because people are being cheered by more quantitative easing by (Chairman Ben) Bernanke and the Fed, but if the economy is weakening, that is going to put downward pressure on earnings growth,” Roubini explained.
Dr. Doom 2013 prediction: Economist Nouriel Roubini recently stated that a “perfect storm” for economic disaster is currently brewing, and he stands behind his beliefs. Considering Roubini is the guy who accurately predicted the country’s previous financial disaster, it’s safe to assume that countless buttholes are being clenched whenever this guy has something to say. And while you may think the 2008 crisis was the worst that could happen, Dr. Doom feels that 2013 is going to be much worst.
Roubini is a professor at NYU.
Are you ready for the next doomsday?