- Widow Of Former Ravens Player A Part Of New Lawsuit Against NFL Teams
- Quadriplegic Sailors Set Out For Annapolis To Raise Money
- Unofficial Start To Summer Kicks Off In OC
- Johns Hopkins Adds Groundbreaking Dimension To Patient Safety
- Father Wanted For Parental Abduction Is Speaking Out From Tunisia
- New grants shape Carter County next year's educational programs
- Teen killed in police chase from NC
- 5K run to fight ALS, Saturday under the Bristol sign
- A World War II veteran gets a special gift
- $25 Million Lawsuit Filed Against South Boston Police, Town
McDonald's Chef Shares Secret Mac Sauce Recipe
More from News
- Gun battle in Mexico leaves more than 40 people dead, authorities say
- WorldViews: The sad story of Kim Jong Chul, the North Korean leader’s brother and Eric Clapton megafan
- Yeast strain that is part-fungus and part-HUMAN created
- Bank Holiday BBQ indoors if rain hits with electric barbies
- Cannes Film Festival bans flats and Daily Mail columnists debate their future
We have known many of the ingredients in McDonald’s famed Big Mac burger for quite some time. Who can forget the famous jingle … Two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions – all on a sesame seed bun.
But it turns out that the special sauce and the secret recipe of the Big Mac isn’t a secret any longer.
A YouTube video posted on McDonald’s Canadian YouTube channel shows exactly how the burger is made.
McDonald’s Executive Chef Dan Coudreaut makes the burger in the comfort of his own kitchen in the video.
While no one truly knows the number, it is estimated on several websites that over 47 billion Big Macs have been sold worldwide since their creation.