- HSBC say ALL missed payments have been made after computer glitch
- Three children found in critical condition on refugee lorry -APA
- Thai police arrest foreign man over Bangkok bombing
- Ridin' with Biden? Clinton challenge a rough road for the VP
- Officials: 7 die in Nigeria air force plane crash
- Christian group occupies Philippine highway for second night
- Libya migrant disaster death toll rises to 117
- Hollande, Merkel, Putin back bid for new Ukraine ceasefire
- Turkish jets join US-led coalition strikes on Islamic State
- Hungary detains three Bulgarians, one Afghan in migrant lorry deaths
McDonald's Chef Shares Secret Mac Sauce Recipe
More from News
We have known many of the ingredients in McDonald’s famed Big Mac burger for quite some time. Who can forget the famous jingle … Two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions – all on a sesame seed bun.
But it turns out that the special sauce and the secret recipe of the Big Mac isn’t a secret any longer.
A YouTube video posted on McDonald’s Canadian YouTube channel shows exactly how the burger is made.
McDonald’s Executive Chef Dan Coudreaut makes the burger in the comfort of his own kitchen in the video.
While no one truly knows the number, it is estimated on several websites that over 47 billion Big Macs have been sold worldwide since their creation.